[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much will my quality of life improve if I completely ignore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: gameofthrones13_17.jpg (2MB, 1818x2732px) Image search: [Google]
gameofthrones13_17.jpg
2MB, 1818x2732px
How much will my quality of life improve if I completely ignore all women? I'm really sick of their shit.
>>
It'll greatly decrease, because it's hard to go about your day to day life if you're ignoring half the population.
>>
>>17579308

mostly this. not even for his reason, but in ignoring them you still give them all the power. you're doing this because of them, essentially FOR them.

and the entire time you'll be thinking about htem, and how you cant get one and blah blah blah.

you need a healthy relationsihp with the world as a whole, and women are a part of that
>>
We're equally as sick of yours.

Fuck off and take this shit to /r9/ery.
>>
>>17579304
Ignoring has a negative connotation . Just don't care . When a girl talks to you, pretend she had a dick and talk to her normally . If you find a girl that strikes your fancy , then it's ok to actively pursue her , otherwise just act indifferent .
>>
>>17579326
What if im into dicks
>>
>>17579320
Get raped you sack of meat. Without your vaginas you're fucking nothing.
>>
>>17579334
Oh noes. Hurt feelings from some whiny, fussy little virgin.

Go2 r9k with all the other wahhh wahhh babies, cum splutterer; no one gives a shit.
>>
It depends...if you don't have a woman, the trick is to stay busy. You have to do shit almost everyday, and when you are at home, you have to keep your mind busy.

My advice is:
>Try and always hang out with a friend(s)
>Join some type of a sport or martial art that you are interested in. This will take up a minimum of 2 days a week.
>Find another hobby that takes lots of your time like kayaking, fishing, hunting, mountain biking etc.
>Invest in travelling your country and trying things: Road trip with buddies, hit the strip club, go zip lining, go scuba diving.

If you are just going to sit at home and post on 4chan and play vidya you're going to get lonely REAL FAST, and want that companionship.

tl;dr you need to stay busy as a motherfucker to not feel that pit in your stomach. That pit in your stomach is loneliness
>>
File: 1389594892877.gif (430KB, 347x194px) Image search: [Google]
1389594892877.gif
430KB, 347x194px
>>17579304

>How much will my quality of life improve if I completely ignore all women? I'm really sick of their shit.

Your quality of life will not significantly improve because you are the reason you have no luck with women. You are the reason your quality of life is shit.

Your inability to meet healthy women and develop healthy relationships with said women negatively reflects on you and nobody else.

Stop blaming the entire population of women for your fuck ups and start taking responsibility for the trajectory of your life.
>>
>>17579304
It sounds great at first but you'll become sexually frustrated and left out in a lot of social circles
Even if you only have say 10-20 friends, maybe even less, you might want to reconsider this because a lot of social behavior and shit you do is just because you want to attract a woman
That being said yeah women are mostly a waste of time don't overdo it. Work on yourself and women will come naturally.
tl;dr don't do it u don't wanna be left out socially
>>
>>17579347
>>17579320
Your posts actually do suck, though.
>>
>>17579481
This, it's like Pegasus but with much less charm and humor.
>>
>>17579449
>Even if you only have say 10-20 friends
The word ''only'' being near the phrase "10-20 friends" nearly made me cry.
>>
>>17579508

Anon clearly doesn't mean "friends" in the strict sense of the word. More like "people you might get to hang out with, even if you only really know one of them".
>>
>>17579481
But no one genuinely cares, OP. Time for you to fuck off samefagging your shitpost thread and go join all the bawwfags on robot.
>>
MGTOW is a genuine social phenomenon. I'm not sure why it developed but its there. And different strokes for different folks. Maybe anon needs to get away from people for awhile, especially women. Or he might be mgtow the rest of his life. It's all good. And some people are fine with just a few close friends.
>>
>men commit 97% of crime
>men cheat more than women
>men do less than their share of housework
>men only care about looks, don't actually feel love
>men are more likely to have negative delicacies like autism
>male children can't sit down and shut up in school anymore because of over coodling, now can't even graduate high school

>boo hoo women suck I'm sick of their shit

Sure op.
>>
File: YAGpXPd.png (115KB, 636x440px)
YAGpXPd.png
115KB, 636x440px
>>17580005
>>
>>17580005

> do less than their share of housework

What, less than 0%? You earn rape and forcible clitorectomy when you bandy words with your masters in this way, hole.
>>
>>17580005
>I am bait and i am all powerful
>>
>>17580005
Men are more visually aroused than women.

Everything else is wrong.
>>
Can we just wipe out 30% of the female population or something? If nothing else, it'd be one hell of a m statement and if men collectively turned on women they wouldn't stand a fucking chance
>>
>>17580060
But most men do not have incredible struggles finding a girl.
It's just you.
>>
>>17580064
80-20 rule. Nice try though
>>
>>17580042
It's all true tho.

>men commit 97% of crime
Number is incorrect, but men commit more crimes than females - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_crime

>men cheat more than women
"33 percent of the men and 19 percent of the women said they’d had sex outside their marriage." - http://blog.aarp.org/2015/07/01/whos-more-unfaithful-men-or-women/

>men do less than their share of housework
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/12/upshot/men-do-more-at-home-but-not-as-much-as-they-think-they-do.html?rref=upshot

>men are more likely to have negative delicacies like autism
"A 1999 review reported median sex ratios of 6:1 among normal-functioning subjects and 1.7:1 among cases with moderate to severe ID" - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4164392/

>male children can't sit down and shut up in school anymore because of over coodling, now can't even graduate high school
ADHD is prevalent in males - http://www.adhd-institute.com/burden-of-adhd/epidemiology/gender/
"Female students graduate high school at a higher rate than male students. Nationally, 72 percent of female students graduated, compared with 65 percent of male students." - https://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/leaving-boys-behind-public-high-school-graduation-rates-5829.html
>>
>>17580081
Which is a completely made up rule, with no scientific founding ever.
>>
>>17580081
The 80-20 meme. Made up by bitter virgins of /r9k/.
>>
>>17580092
Women cheat as much or more than men. You're using a feminist blog as your source, seriously?
>>
>>17580092

It doesn't matter, women are for our use.
>>
>>17580106
Did you read the article?
>"My information came from these two sources: A study of 25,000 respondents that I did in collaboration with Jim Witte (a Harvard-trained demographer now at George Mason University) and Chrisanna Northrup. [...] Here are some findings from the first study"
I'm not using the feminist blog, just thought a 25k respondents study was a decent source. The study is published in a book I don't have, so I linked the blog of one of the authors.
>>
>>17580106
Do you have a source for your claim, out of curiosity?
>>
>>17580114
>>17580117
Something like this is extremely difficult to quantify. But just doing a simple google search brings plenty of results. Ranging from "women cheat as much as men" to "women cheat more than men".

So yes, the claim that men cheat more is pure bullshit drivel by angry feminazis, nothing more.
>>
>>17580126
Oh I don't really give a shit, statistics about relationships are mostly retarded in my opinion.
Just, backing what the other anon said up.
It's mostly true stuff.
>>
>>17579304
Great for a while, then you'll remember you want to use your penis and go back to it.
>>
>>17580126
>>17580128
reminds me of the other day some dumb ass didn't know how to apply standard error he claims to have learnt in statistic 101 to a simple counting problem.
>>
>>17579304
>How much will my quality of life improve if I completely ignore all women?
Not as much as the quality of life of the women around you.
>>
>>17579347
>>17579320
Jesus anon you're pathetic.

>>17579304
It doesn't really improve, you'll have to deal with less shit, but you end up feeling alone and depressive and it's not worth it. It'll improve further once you find the right one, I'm married and it's not as bad as anons make it sound like.
>>
>>17579508
I know that feel anon
>>
>>17580092
Men still build civilization and you will not be posting this without men. The creater of 4chan is male and the internet infrastructure was set by men. Therefore it negates your post.
>>
>>17581032
How does it negate my post? Those are statistical facts.

I don't think that men are bad or the worst thing on earth, I'm pretty fond of them, I even plan to marry one.
But those facts are still true.
>>
>>17581044
Because some guys can be shittu but they still make up for it by dying in war,building entire cities,curing diseases and making our livies easir by build machines but what about women what have they ever done besides being nagging cunts and shitting out babies?
>>
>>17579362
Preach
>>
Just ignore the lower tiers, in terms of how desperate they are and how poorly they treat people. My guess is that you aren't insane, and that you know there are great women out there. Pay attention to the women you like instead of getting 'thirsty' and going for the easy, dramatic, troublesome women.
>>
>>17581064
What a fucking idiotic reasoning.
Men and women can equally be shitty and relevant for society. Each with their differences and limits, but they're both relevant.
Women, for centuries, were responsible for everything concerning the house and the family, and a lot of them worked really hard anyway. If we still have a society, it's because of women.
While men were dying in wars, they were at home keeping the industries going or helping as nurses in the battlefield (they weren't allowed to join the army).
Women are those who occupy most positions in healthcare, child care, primary education, psychology and lots of other fields.
Since they entered massively the work force, they gave a lot of contribute to pretty much every field they worked in - Just think about science! Without women we wouldn't have a treatment for AIDS (Gertrude Elion) or computers as we know them (Grace Hopper), we wouldn't know much about DNA (Rosalind Franklin) or radioactivity (Marie Curie), we would still use DDT (Rachel Carson). Last nobel prizes for physiology were women.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.