[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm ENTJ, my natural talent is logic and math, but I find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I'm ENTJ, my natural talent is logic and math, but I find it boring as fuck (I find math to be lame shit), but I find math to be easy.

My passion though, is art, I love humanities and art, I love music, drawing, painting, and all that emotional shit, even while I'm not a personally emotional person.

I guess I'm going to study software engineering, because I like coding, even while art is my passion.

I just suck at making art, but is my dream.

Is there a way to mix my passion with my natural talent?
>>
>>17579267
Look up the artwork of M C Escher.
>>
>>17579267

You're so lucky to have a natural talent for something that brings value to the marketplace. You can go into art later. There are many forms of art that encompass math and logic. Google Jeffrey Steele.
>>
>>17579267
I feel the same way (ENTJ as well). I do it more as a hobby though . I play an instrument and occasionally write "short" stories .
>>
>>17579267
You can study software engineering and keep art as a hobby. Be aware that art may make you feel good and even if you suck now later there may be some improvement, BUT also you need to eat and make a living. Think, what kind of job can you do if you get an art degree?
>>
>>17579332

SHIT DON'T EVEN RAISE THAT POSSIBILITY, I DID THAT AND IT RUINED MY PROSPECTS.

I'm sure OP isn't that big a retard.
>>
>>17579267
Literally me.
After pretending to like working with statistics for three years, I decided it's not worth it. Quit everything to study music and I'm loving every minute.

But honestly, it's a very hard decision. What >>17579332 says is not wrong at all and I still think about it from time to time. It all depends on how much you value having money, I suppose.
>>
>>17579350

It depends whether OP wants an independent life or to be like the average anon forever, with no end in sight.

Being an artist as a way of life is the pretentious person's equivalent of doing the lottery, and I say that as an artist.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.