[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's really hard for me to go out with my boyfriend because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

it's really hard for me to go out with my boyfriend because of my extreme social anxiety. even though i'm under treatment and getting a little better compared to what i used to be, it is still a challenge for me to go out, specially when his friends are with us. i try to act as normal as possible, but yesterday i had a mental breakdown in front of everyone. well, the question is: what would be "okay" activities to do with him while i get used to this? i've never had a boyfriend nor friends so this is all new to me. he understands me but i'm afraid he'll get bored or pissed off.
>>
Do you know how fucking rare social anxiety is in countries outside America?

What the fuck is wrong with the people we are making that they can't even be around other himabs without losing their shit? What the fuck thing are we doing that is causing this? This seems to be a bigger problem with recent generations, so it has to be something we started doing in the last 50 years.
>>
>>17579203
What does this mean: "mental breakdown"? Provide more details.

Also, just do what suits you. If he's worth it, he'll be fine. Don't do fake stuff being a fake person where you're all uncomfortable inside for the sake of other people.
>>
>>17579209
You are not being helpful. There are plenty of places to rant about how shitty American culture is that are more appropriate than this person's advice thread.
>>
i was rocking back and forth and started to cry desperately. we were at a food fest so i thought i would be okay, because it's nothing compared to going to a party or something like this. i was actually pretty excited about it, i didn't agree only because he wanted to go, but there i got panicked.
>>
>>17579260
You really shouldn't be dating him, or anyone. Fix your shit.
>>
>>17579260
therapy and medication is the answer
>>
Yeah, better see a shrink. Nothing personal, I saw it before. A shrink can reall help a lot.
>>
>>17579957
>>17579964
>even though i'm under treatment and getting a little better compared to what i used to be
learn to read
>>17579203
there are plenty activities you can do together, where there are few people, - though they might seem boring - so just talk to eachother and find a compromise. If he really likes you, he won't like only your looks, but also your personality and your problems. Don't fear breaking up. In a good relationship you have to rely on your partner and if he can't do this, he doesn't fit to you.
>>
>>17579209

Thats bull people in other countries suffer too and people have suffered in the past the only difference is people talk about it now and why do you assume op is american why do americans think the internet is america and every issue raised on it is a issue exclusive to americans the real issue is people like you and your stupid egotistic world view.

50 years ago people were getting labotamised for race mixing of course there aren't records if you were anything other than "normal" you were a retard and put in a home in america so people hid and thanks to people like you people still hide.

asswipe.
>>
>>17579260

Thats pretty bad it would have been awkward for his friends as well. Im sorry you have to live this way op I truly am.

I know this is potentialy bad advice but I find smoking weed helps me and having a drink helps me loosen up and chat but I that might not help you. Ive never had a panic attack while I was stoned but for some people it makes things worse and can cause anxiety in people that haven't ever had a problem with it and I dont want to make things worse but it might be worth a try.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.