[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. So here it goes. I am a guy and my best friend is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (55KB, 619x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 619x300px
Hey /adv/.

So here it goes. I am a guy and my best friend is a girl. I know I'm best friend zoned but I think I may be falling for her. I've told her in the past that I really like her but she obviously doesn't feel the same way citing that she doesn't feel romantically connected with me. She's been talking with a guy and I'm obviously a little jealous. I'm perfectly fine with being her best friend. She is one of the best friends I've ever had. I'm taking her to the marine corps ball this year too.

So the question is... Will these feelings wear off or will they stay forever? Do you think I have any chance in hell? What should I do?

Sorry for length. And pic obv unrelated
>>
>>17578726

>Will these feelings wear off

Not as long as you continue to pretend to be her friend in the hopes that one day she'll wake up and decide she wants you.

>Do you think I have any chance in hell?

No

>What should I do?

Move on. Tell her that you've loved being her friend but that being close to her and not having your feelings reciprocated is just too painful and for the sake of your own mental health you have to move on. Easy.

The girl doesn't want you, dude. She doesn't want you.

Accept it. Internalize it. Move on.
>>
>>17578726
Listen here. You do have a chance. I was in the same situation at one point. It eventually happened at one point. Do yourself a favor, and talk to other girls though. Sift through them, and see if your best friend really is all that great. Dont hold yourself in the corner by not talking with other girls though. If somehow it works out, and you're with your best friend... do NOT be insecure. The fear of losing someone, will ultimately lead to that. Whether you're together with her or not, always remember to enjoy your time with her. Be in the moment. Remember... she's your best friend.
>>
Nope, you're fucked. The feelings won't go away, they'll eat you alive until it ruins the friendship
>>
been through this and I really had no chance in hell. It was pretty painful to be that close to someone I was in love with. Although, after a few years of being single and pining I met someone new and my feelings wore off for my best friend. I would say our friendship improved after I started dating someone, because it gave us both space that we needed to have a healthy frienship. We're still great friends!
>>
>>17578734
>>17579038
This.

/thread
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.