[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am thinking about starting a little Ebay buisness to earn me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1359752982998.jpg (84KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1359752982998.jpg
84KB, 700x714px
I am thinking about starting a little Ebay buisness to earn me some money since I have no job, and wouldn't be able to get one either. (Focusing on School so I wouldn't have much time for a regular job)

What are some easy items to make money off of on Ebay, and easy to ship?
I was thinking selling USB drives with Linux or Windows on them, but I would be somewhat bugged of having to drive to the post office everyday that I sell an item.
>>
>>17578715
Then don't.
>>
>wants to sell shit on ebay to make money
>but doesn't want to have to go to the post office regularly
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>17578740
If I am making a decent profit off of an item, and is more expensive so it doesn't sell every single day I can afford to go when I have to.
But off a USB that I am going to make only a few bucks off of it isn't good if I have to drive there every single day. Make sense?
>>
>>17578746
Then sell something that's worth more.
>>
>>17578746
Nop
>>
>>17578746
I hope you're aware that having an actual job gives you more than money btw.
>>
>>17578750
Exactly. That is what I am trying to figure out, and hence why I came on here.

>>17578755
Ok

>>17578757
I am aware. But I already explained why I can't.
>>
>>17578759
>Exactly. That is what I am trying to figure out, and hence why I came on here.
We don't know your resources, we don't know what you are and are not able to make or buy, so it's really not that easy to give you ideas.

>I am aware. But I already explained why I can't.
Very few people are actually able to rely on the "I'm focusing on school" excuse for not having a job imo, so I take it with a grain of salt when people use it.
>>
>>17578770
Resources? Suggesting items that could be sold isn't very hard or require anything extra.
>>
>>17578715
>"I gotta focus on school so I can't have a job"
Do you honestly think that any kind of Ebay business will take less time than a real job? To make money on Ebay you would have to work at it pretty hard, basically like a real job. If you're only taking 12 credit hours (i.e. ~6 hours a day in class and studying) then you would be much better off getting a work study job or something.
>>
I was a pre-vet student with scholarships to maintain taking 18 credit hours and had a part time job (20 hrs a week or so). It can be done.
>>
Just get a Costco card, buy some shit wholesale and sell it in singles. Just do a post office run once a week and give it the old '5-10 days delivery' to cover yourself. You could even add expedited shipping for extra money
>>
You do realize that you can sign up for a postal account and schedule pickups from the USPS?
>>
>>17578715
Did you know you can print off paid postage labels at home then drop it in the postbox in your own time?

Did you know courier firms will collect and deliver large items?

Ebay is ideal for the recluse.
>>
Just prostitute yourself if you don't want to work for your money. Shit dude, everybody would be running "a little Ebay business" if it were as simple and profitable as you assume it is.
>>
>>17580172
>>17580174
>>17580167
How would my buyers feel like I went to the post office once a week? Or scheduled a pickup once a week.
>>
>>17580195
So if you have an Ebay buisness your not "working"?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.