[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, I fucked up, I started college about a month ago, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1422998154318.gif (625KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1422998154318.gif
625KB, 500x500px
Well, I fucked up,

I started college about a month ago, and I share a suite with 7 other people. One of my roommates got a one-night-stand turned "gf" (not officially dating, but universally accepted that she is hands off) in the 1st week, and are still together now. She hangs out with us more than her roommates, so we are all on friendly terms.This weekend however, this roommate (let's call him Steve) invited some of his friends down for the weekend. One of them is a girl, that is sharing a bed with him. I know Steve, and he is loyal, but steves gf (let's call her Addie), is still jealous. Addie is still hanging with the rest of us, but is avoiding Steve and his friends BC she doesn't like him. To shorten this bit up, we end up alone, and end up getting super close. Close to the point where I know Addie better than Steve does, and end up getting feelings for each other. I don't want to ruin the room dynamic over this, but I don't want what's between Addie and I to end. How do I damage control this situation?
>>
>fuck another guy's girl
>somehow expect him and everyone else to be okay with this
Enjoy being alone and hated
>>
>>17578501
Don't fuck your roommates girl. Find someone else, there will be plenty others.
>>
>>17578501
Dont shit where you eat.
Think longterm and with your head... the other head.
>>
>>17578511
>>17578514
>>17578578
Op here, I know that going after just any girl is retarded under these circumstances, but her and I have a lot in common. I showed her Tim and Eric, one of my favorite shows, NOT normie approved. She loved it
>>
>>17578634
Okay, what do you want us to do with this new information? "Oh, we were wrong anon, clearly you two were made for each other and are going to get 2getha4eva, fuck the haters"? Is that what you want to hear?
>>
>>17578642
Idk, I just feel that there's something deeper with us than whatever they have (had? Maybe I ruined that...)
>>
>>17578649
Assuming that it's not just all in your head and you're not putting her on a pedestal - so?
>>
>>17578650
Oh no nigga, she's told me that I know more about her than he does. I'd show you my texts if I wasnt a tard at Photoshop on a phone
>>
>>17578674
You didn't answer my question. What of it? Who the fuck cares other than you? Do you think the others will be all "oh, that makes it okay that you fucked his girl" or something?
>>
>>17578680
I care
>>
>>17578682
We don't.
>>
>>17578685
But I do
>>
>>17578687
Okay. I hope you don't mind being outcast as much as you care about this.
>>
>>17578501
>>17578649
Shes a ho, she fucks and becomes roomates in one day. She's not worth your time, but only because it would make your situation with your current roommate complicated. It's not worth it anon
>>
>>17578801
Yeah, this.
Good luck with your vapid whore girlfriend.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.