[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to flirt or buy shit for women because that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
I don't want to flirt or buy shit for women because that automatically puts me in a lower position than them- I have to make the moves, flirt the right way, put myself out there, and I *might* get a bone thrown at me. The way I see it, if a girl isn't obviously into me and makes a move (it's happened before) then I really want nothing to do with her to feed her already massive woman-ego. The whole notion of women being the gatekeepers just turns me off.

Am i missing something.
>>
File: 0902161231-1.jpg (554KB, 1558x1670px) Image search: [Google]
0902161231-1.jpg
554KB, 1558x1670px
I don't even know how to flirt. I never developed that social skill.
>>
>>17578256

No, you aren't this is exactly how a man should be thinking.

The only reason women think they are the gate keepers is because too many dumb men play into their games and allow them.

Men are actually the gate keepers, we age like wine while women age like cheese, hence why older wealthy men will pick them out like cattle while they are still young.
>>
File: Im glad its over.jpg (37KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
Im glad its over.jpg
37KB, 396x388px
>>17578265
This, like honestly how the fuck do you even flirt. Literally all I can do is extend small talk for a bit until it dies.
>>
>>17578265
Literally just making them laugh and acting cute.
>>
>>17578531
this
>>
File: 1381910178251.gif (1MB, 410x311px)
1381910178251.gif
1MB, 410x311px
>>17578256

>Am i missing something.

Yeah, a brain.

/r9k/ has filled your skull with bullshit and now your love life suffers as a result. As long as you insist upon acting like a manbaby whose views developing a relationship with a woman as a battle of egos you'll experience nothing but dysfunctional relationships and a constant revolving door of psychotic women who don't respect you as a person and merely use you as a placeholder to reenact whatever trauma they experienced as a child.

Immediately get off of 4chan and stop being such a dumb bitch.
>>
>>17578256
>I don't want to flirt or buy shit for women because that automatically puts me in a lower position than them- I have to make the moves, flirt the right way, put myself out there, and I *might* get a bone thrown at me.
In other words, you're afraid she'll say no. My advice to you is to grow the fuck up.

>The way I see it, if a girl isn't obviously into me and makes a move (it's happened before) then I really want nothing to do with her to feed her already massive woman-ego.
You are projecting.

>The whole notion of women being the gatekeepers just turns me off.
>Am i missing something.
The bit where relationships aren't all about sheltering your fragile ego.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.