[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I only find my gf beautiful. Is it weird ? I found all the other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1464852084489.jpg (167KB, 853x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1464852084489.jpg
167KB, 853x1200px
I only find my gf beautiful.

Is it weird ? I found all the other girls ugly and never masturbate or fuck anyone excepty gf

And it make me feels different and really weird.

Pic realated, fcking ulgy to me. For my friends shes great.

What do you think about it ?
>>
>>17578245
That's pretty normal, man.
>>
woah, what an absolute freak
>>
>>17578245
It just means you have a strong bondage to her. While of course it isn't a rational thing, it IS a good thing. You should cherish that not be freaked out by it.
>>
thanks for the answers

I've never seen any dude being like this, so I needed like some validation that it was ok to not be like the others dudes. And I feel like I cant tell her shes beautiful because I only find her like this because I lover her, otherwise if she was a random girl I wouldnt care at all and keep not masturbating at all, even when I was a teenager, I was homeschooled probabaly played some shit in this.
>>
>>17578245

I hear you, OP.

All other women piss me off, how dumb they are, how disloyal they are, how conniving they are, they are nothing but trash to me.

But I absolutely love my girlfriend, we've been together for 5 years, absolutely loyal, loving, and caring, the complete antithesis of the modern woman.

Conventionally beautiful and classy aswell, I also took her virginity.
>>
you are in for a ride my friend
>>
File: 1465046733618.jpg (368KB, 796x626px) Image search: [Google]
1465046733618.jpg
368KB, 796x626px
Good for you OP. No matter what don't lose that feeling towards your girlfriend if you think she is the one.

If your relationship becomes something more, I wish you all the best in your lives to come.
>>
>>17578304
I've been with her for 2 years, she's exactly the same as your gf, i've taked her virginity as she taken mine aswell, want to fucking have kids with her.

Happy for you that you found a good one, despite beauty, since I fallen in love with her, i've realize how lucky I were because, specially where I live, theyre literally garbage.

>>17578340
Thanks, means a lot.

I was really insecure over nothing made me realize how dumb was it.

Thanks ans best luck to all of you guys.
>>
It means your pussy whipped. It could be a good/bad thing
>>
>>17578245
>I only find my gf beautiful.
>Is it weird ?
Lots of people in long-term relationships find that their sense of attractiveness starts to center around their partner. What you're describing is a little beyond the typical, in that it usually doesn't get quite so absolute. For example, I can still find some other women to be beautiful, but it depends heavily on how much I think they look like my wife. But the general theme is not uncommon, even if you take it to a somewhat uncommon degree.

tl;dr - It's a little weird, but not THAT weird, and it's certainly not some totally alien thing.
>>
You're an ideal boyfriend. I wish I had someone like you. Your girlfriend is very lucky Op.
>>
Hey look its one of those
>I don't need any fucking advise I'm just here to brag about my gay shit
Threads

Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>17578564
And this is EXACTLY the reason Op has a GF and you do not, mate. :-)
>>
>>17578577
Honestly, he's right.
I'm a girl, my boyfriend is like OP (or has been lying extremely well for 10 years) and it's not something you ask advice for.
It's humble bragging and it is annoying.
>>
>>17578245
its not weird. I think mine keeps getting more beautiful daily. I don't find every other woman ugly but I don't desire them
>>
>>17578280
This.
I would kill for a man who sees me as above all other women.
>>
>>17578756
Me too.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.