[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you go to sleep one night >wake up >you somehow traveled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: cac.jpg (25KB, 540x339px) Image search: [Google]
cac.jpg
25KB, 540x339px
>you go to sleep one night
>wake up
>you somehow traveled back in time to your first day of highschool

What do you do differently?
>>
>>17577924
dont go to high school break my computer and go get shitfaced with the m8s pretty much
>>
Speak yuropoor, please.
>>
>>17577924

for me it'd be mostly the same things but with whatever maturity my hormones don't erase.

id definitely hae more sex. so many opportunities gone to waste. id also be able to focus on certain projects with the knowledge i hae now, but i know that is not exactly what you mean.
>>
>workout during highschool to avoid getting/being fat
>stop being such a sperglord
>actually enjoy my time spent with friends
>draw sooner and more
>get in on those Halo 3 customs again
>fuck more

That's about it, that said I don't have a lot of major regrets from highschool because it doesn't really matter. I would just carry my good practices backward for more progress
>>
Do the same thing: wish I could go back to elementary school
>>
>>17577924

I fantasize about this a couple of months ago.

I`d probably get rid of the good schoolboy image and fail sometimes. I`d be brave enough to feel and express sadness and anger when I feel that way.

Also, get some teen gf.
>>
>>17577924
>never take up coke
>save money
>don't buy that house in 2005
>get my LCPC and get on insurance panels while still in grad school
>>
Seriously guys what the fuck is high school

We don't have that in Europe
>>
Bet a 1000 dollars on Leicester winning the premier league
>>
kms

i don't want to go through that shit again
>>
probably just kiss more girls but i wouldn't really change much
high school years were pretty good
>>
>>17578063
last 4 years of compulsory education is called "high school" in murrica
>>
File: 1462862369008.jpg (6KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1462862369008.jpg
6KB, 248x203px
There was this ugly chick freshman year that wanted my dick but I turned her down because I thought I could and would do much better later.

I'm in college now and I'm still a kissless virgin. If I could go back, I'd probably do it. At least she wasn't fat.
>>
>>17577924
>What do you do differently?
Spend more time with dad, I never really valued the time we spent together when I was a kid
Don't be an idiot at school, listen to the teachers and concentrate on my work
Tell my parents I don't want to go to football practise every Sunday morning, I'd rather play basketball
Start going to the gym when I'm a teenager
Accept that my little brother only imitated me because he thought I was cool, not because he was trying to annoy me or steal my "identity" or whatever I thought when I was a kid
Spend more time with the dog, I ignored him so much getting home from school, I thought he got under my feet, he only did it because he enjoyed my company, I wish I spent more time giving him some fuss and walked him more
>>
>>17578063
Year 7 - 11
>>
>>17578174
It's year 9-12 nigga
>>
>>17577924
>talk to EVERYONE, actually try to connect to people instead of just showing up
>actually challenge myself academically, and take some difficult classes to prepare for college
>Actually listen to what my coaches tell me instead of beating my head against the wall (metaphorically)
>not fail out of college
>try to swim for my university
>Not just let people walk out of my life
>never start paying attention to politics
About it, nothing too major
>>
>>17578177
I'm from the UK, I did
Pre school
Infant school (reception, years 1 & 2)
Junior school (years 3 - 6)
Senior school (years 7 - 11) (you finish this age 16)
Then you have the option of going to sixth form or college to do further/higher education
Then university after that.

What backwards country are you from?
>>
File: 1462236804280.jpg (11KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1462236804280.jpg
11KB, 250x230px
>>17578218
The U.S.

Pre-school (age 4)
Elementary (Kindergarten - grade 5) (finish at age 11)
Middle school (grade 6 - grade 8) (finish at age 14)
High school (grade 9 - grade 12) (finish at age 18)
Then it's college if you want after that
>>
>>17578218
my country is
pre school
primary school:
1st cycle: years 1-4 (ages 6-10 sorta)
2nd cycle: years 5-6 (ages 11-12 sorta)
3rd cycle: years 7-9 (ages 13-15 sorta)
secondary school: years 10-12 (ages 16-18 sorta)

then university

"college" here just means private school, whatever the grades
>>
>>17577924
Actually give a shit about my grades and social life rather than wallow in self-pity for 4 years.
>>
I would enter the talent show as a comedian but when they let me on stage I would start yelling obceneties into the mix " fuck shit was piss cuntt diahreha cum fart Jews did 911 "
>>
Take highschool more seriously.
>>
File: 1473461517519.jpg (52KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1473461517519.jpg
52KB, 438x438px
>>17578243
Into the mic*
>>
Start exercising and don't stop. Learn to chillax and cut my fucking hair. God that looked awful
>>
>>17577924
Not grow my hair.
Study like crazy
Not get into games
Be more nerdy and less social
Take up jogging
Read more
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.