[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, what's weed like, and should I try it? I hear it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

/adv/, what's weed like, and should I try it? I hear it helps clear your head and helps anxiety and stuff. Could I get thoughts and past experiences?
>>
>>17577302
Weed has only ever made me MORE anxious. I stopped smoking in the spring and I feel great now.

All of my weed experiences can be summed up by forgetfulness, laughing, a tingling sensation, and near anxiety attacks. The first three are why I took up smoking, but the anxiety got unbearable.

Definitely try weed a few times just to get out of your comfort zone, but don't become a pothead.
>>
>>17577307
How should I? Bong, joint? Edibles? I hear bongs are the best but that's only from one guy.
>>
>>17577307
This.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying weed, but you don't want to smoke everyday and have it become the focus of your life.
>>
>>17577310
Everyone has their own preferred method but taking edibles for your first time is known to give people bad experiences. Just try smoking a joint or blunt, that way if you don't like it you don't have paraphernalia on you after.
>>
>>17577310
Vaping if you can afford it and baking are the healthiest methods. Smoking is generally the same, joints or bong it just comes down to your preference. Like others pointed out, dont do it every day. It doesnt help you to fix your anxiety directly, but you will be able to reflect about yourself much better. Dont expect much from the first time, your body needs to familiarize the drug first.
>>
Don't use it to help with those mental issues just enjoy the high
>>
>>17577302
well:
-you feel like your brain is floating
-stupid things are funny
-you forget how to do simple things
-music sounds 100x better to each note
-your stomach widens by 100%
-theres actually research that weed creates new cells
>>
>>17577302
-forgot to mention u can be staring at the same object for a minute
-it is possible to be upset if you listen to sad music
-taking too much is NOT good at all
-you will get paranoid from certain noises
>>
Lifelong Dutchie and regular smoker since the past ~five years reporting in.

First of all, weed is not for everyone. Just like some people just try to fight everyone when drunk, some people get really paranoid and anxious when they've smoked. If this happens to you, you can experiment a few times with strains but all around I would just accept that it will never really be your drug. I know people who have no issue doing coke and getting shitfaced drunk, but won't take a puff of weed no matter what because it makes them think the world is crashing down.

If you do enjoy it, it is fun, I personally find it a lot more enjoyable than being drunk. It heightens the senses and what's going on inside of you: a sudden reflection on your life seems very significant and moving, fondness for a friend feels like warm comfortable affection, you experience food and music with more wonder. Sex and masturbation are great high. Obviously you become cloudy, weed can make people really sluggish and boring, content to just sit and be high or play vidya high all day. But if you generally enjoy downers it brings a deep relaxation as well. For me at least it can put things in perspective: everyday nagging worries or insecurities appear insignificant.

I have heard of people smoking weed for anxiety often enough, but as I said it's always an individual matter. Weed is also a drug that you can enjoy for a long time and suddenly not respond well to anymore. If you notice you just become very emotional, paranoid or restless after smoking when you never used to have that response, that's a serious sign to tone it down. Doesn't matter if you used to smoke twice the quantity just fine.
Also, do not fall for the whole spiel that weed is harmless and not addictive. I think pretty much everything can be addictive and at the end of the day, if all you want is to get your fix it doesn't really matter whether it is a physical or mental addiction. Pace yourself and look out for yourself.
>>
>>17577310
>>17577302

Edibles made me afraid. VERY afraid.
>>
Its pretty fucking chill, gives you mild safe trips and lets you experience a fun alterd mental state, but its nothing special just think about your lifestyle before doing it, do u have time and money to spend on weed what would you be doing instead, and dont fall for the smoke weed ery day meme its more enjoyable the more sporaticaly you use it
>>
>>17577497
>>17577310
also when it comes to how to smoke id recomend a joint for the first time unless you are the sort of person who wants to be fucked, first time i smoked i had a cone (bong hit) it fucked me up pree good but i loved it id walk into the kitchen and could feel my throat buring back on the couch where i had my cone, editbles are meh and probs areng for 1st timers and vaping gets u decepticaly high and honestly i feel like it gives you the shittest high.

Inb4 >muh vape

Also take it easy if you are anxty the loss of control can be a bit worrying for some but ive been anxious my entire life and weed has never given me a panic attack or made me feel paranoid (bar when there was times i had to hide being high from cops parents ect).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.