[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many of those are valid reasons to stop getting in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160908_160609.jpg (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160908_160609.jpg
79KB, 700x700px
how many of those are valid reasons to stop getting in a relationship with someone?

>She's somewhat self absorbed and a constant projector. I always get invested in an argument with her only to find out she's not really paying attention to what I said and is projecting a POV she wants to disagree with on me. It also feels like she's the only one who's capable of initiating conversation. Whenever I'm the one to initiate a conversation she seems unenthusiastic.
>She's not conventionally attractive and has low self-esteem. While I personally think she's really pretty and am attracted to her, it just seems like it's a potential zone for a lot of insecurity & jealousy problems I don't know how to deal with. I think she's definitely prone to feeling that way.
>She's incapable for blaming herself.
I think she's unreliable in the sense that she wouldn't feel bad at all to ditch me if someone better came along, and that isn't to say anything about my own self-esteem, she's just very whimsical and she can be swayed by new things without thinking. She even said she can't trust her own feelings.
>We fought quite often despite knowing each other for a short time.
>She runs away from confrontations.

we're both 20, am i being pessimistic?
>>
>>17577068
She sounds like a fucking nightmare, but if you can't do better then this is what you get.

If you're a virgin and in need of a training relationship, go for it. She'll make you appreciate that the only, truly important thing for a woman to have - is emotional stability and maturity.

Tldr: bad decision but bad decisions can be fun if the sex is good
>>
post a pic of her so we know what u mean by conventionally unattractive
how does she project?

she sounds cute desu, p wild in bed amirite?
>>
>>17577084
>She sounds like a fucking nightmare
This. Have some standards OP.
>>
>>17577084
>>17577131
I'm a virgin yes but I don't think I'm incapable of finding alternatives, I'm just not sure if I want to. She is the first girl I thought of having as my girlfriend. She is literally the first girl I'm seriously interested in.

I could probably find someone else if I tried yeah but I'm worried about not finding a connection with similar intensity.

>>17577091
haven't tried her in bed but she does give that impression. if i posted her pic you'd probably give her a 5.5 and it would break my heart
>>
>>17577068
she has these arguments because youre not considering her sensitivity. if you dont want to be polite around someone who can easily get upset then find a confident girl. i dont blame her for leaving.
>>
File: 1459977559049.jpg (78KB, 612x768px) Image search: [Google]
1459977559049.jpg
78KB, 612x768px
>>17577068
>She's not conventionally attractive
This is the only reason you need. Stop beating yourself up.
>>
>>17577068

How long have you been together ? Do you often fight/argue ?
>>
>>17577368

Does politeness equate suppressing disagreements and criticism?

>>17577421

We've known each other for 6 months, we don't fight a lot but when we do things escalate horribly, and we're not officially together, she recently told me that she had feelings for me and I'm trying to make a decision. I do like her back but an analysis shows it might not be a good decision.
>>
>>17577068
Don't start relationships if you don't want to.
If you already have doubts, don't do it.

But being more detailed

>She's somewhat self absorbed and a constant projector.
This is pretty bad, but fairly common.

>Whenever I'm the one to initiate a conversation she seems unenthusiastic.
Maybe she's just introverted.
>She's not conventionally attractive and has low self-esteem.
You're totally projecting.
>She's incapable for blaming herself.
>She runs away from confrontations.
Pretty much the same thing. Equally bad.
>I think she's unreliable in the sense that she wouldn't feel bad at all to ditch me if someone better came along.
This kind of thing happen just if you date because you're her best chance right now and not someone you're truly invested with.
If that's the case, do not date.
>We fought quite often despite knowing each other for a short time.
What about?
>>
>>17577068
>we're both 20

Well based on those facts, yeah, get out mate
>>
>>17577461

>You're totally projecting.

I'm really not. Her low self esteem is very noticeable and none of my friends think she's attractive. The ones who know that I like her hit me with that atrocious 'you can do better' line, but like I said, I do find her attractive, I don't care about what my friends think but she definitely will and it'll be tiring to deal with.

>What about?

Usually starts off over really small things then somehow end up escalating, to everyone's surprise
>>
>>17577440

Well, I don't want to sound pessimistic but... I got out of a relationship like that last week. It was the hard way. I understand what you're going through but I don't believe it will end up well.

Honestly, if you are brave enough to leave or tell her do it. Otherwise, don't and give yourself the opportunity of taking a life lesson.

In my case, I had many red flags, including some of yours. I still went for it because I just wanted to fuck her. But I made the mistake of emotionally involve myself because she blamed me for not doing that.

I knew I should have gotten out at this moment but I didn't. It was annoying, but it feel better afterward.

I would follow >>17577461 analysis and go for someone else.
>>
>>17577506

that was my fear. I'll take your advice. :)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.