[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to tell my crush that I know we're attracted to each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1472622896296.jpg (113KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1472622896296.jpg
113KB, 1080x1349px
I want to tell my crush that I know we're attracted to each other, and I'd love to get to know more about her, but I know how my best friend really likes her alot, so I can't

I kinda want to get some noodz from her though
>>
>>17576753
Don't settle because of someone else. If you want this girl, go after her.
>>
>>17576753
Who's more handsome between you and your friend?
Who's richer between you and your friend?

She will choose based on that criteria.
>>
>>17576765
This. Been there, let other guy have the girl. Regrets till today. Do it!
>>
>>17576753
>I want to tell my crush that I know we're attracted to each other, and I'd love to get to know more about her, but I know how my best friend really likes her alot, so I can't
You bumblefuck, do you think he'd reason the same way? If he does, neither of you gets the girl: that's retarded. Or if he doesn't, you don't owe him shit.

Conclusion: either way, you should go for the girl. If your friend's really your best friend he won't act like a fag over you taking your shot. Simple as that.
>>
Tough luck, if he cared enough, he would have done something.

Your time is now.
>>
Are you 16, OP?
>>
File: 1473089889005.jpg (56KB, 500x740px)
1473089889005.jpg
56KB, 500x740px
>>17576775

He is better looking. But he's kind of a weak guy in the sense he has jealousy and attachment issues. He also lets her walk over him alot. I'm uglier but definitely more masculine, which is what she seems to be into
We both make the same money

>>17577120
I asked the guy if he was in love with her and he got weird and was like "oh uh, well, there are different types of love, uh we're just cool with each other, lets leave it at that". So, yeah, it's obvious this guy has feelings for her and is kind of embarassed to talk to me about it, and I'd feel guilty as his good friend by swooping in. That's bordering on fuccboi shit. Bros before hoes right? They've been a secret couple at work for a while, but me and her always flirt behind his back. In fact I wasnt even sure they were even a thing until recently
>>
shameless bump. I'm still confused on what is the right thing to do. Loyalty to my friend or going for the girl?

It seems like loyalty is the easier path, as I'm not risking my friendship with either of them and I don't have to put myself out there

Going for the girl is riskier, I might lose a friend or two or just get rejected outright, but I definitely feel attraction to her and wanna see if I like her. She's really sweet and funny, and that doesnt come by often
>>
>>17576753
>I know we're attracted to each other
how so?
because you feel like this?
do not fill in someone elses feelings.
or you are in for a bad time
>>
What does she look like? Is pic related?
>>
>>17578547

From intuition, flirting, body language, all that

Of course nobody can be 100% sure what someone else is feeling, and trying to determine whether a girl likes you is difficult for ANY guy. So I'm prepared for rejection

Worst case, I get rejected, my friend finds out that I'm trying to game the girl he has feelings for, and I'm just a huge asshole
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>17578560

No, she's a French exchange student. Kinda looks like this girl
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.