/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend can't go a single day without criticizing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 258x195px
>girlfriend can't go a single day without criticizing me for something or bringing up something and dislikes

Should I be concerned about this? It's not even just once a day, usually like 5+ times a day.
>>
It depends. Are they valid criticisms and are they just out of the blue or are they arrived at naturally. Also are you just a sensitive mangina

>Sees gondola
>"Why don't you ever take me on one of those Anon?" she says playfully.
>"JESUS CAN'T I FUCKING DO ANYTHING RIGHT!?"
>>
Maybe you should listen to her. I have the same problem with my boyfriend, you guys just don't fucking listen.
>>
>>17576627

I'd be a bit concerned if it´s that extensive. Sounds like she's losing her respect for you if she ever had any. Especially if she does it in front of other people, too.
>>
Not to jump the gun, but this usually means that she's fucking another guy already, you can't tell, and she can't be direct about it because it's not allowed. They think that you'll not only turn into a private investigator, you'll find the guy, beat him up, and reclaim the woman you didn't even know was slipping away.
>>
>>17576644
I wish "starting to lose respect" was a thing, but it isn't. You either do or you don't and if someone stops being so, it means they never did in the first place.
>>
>>17576635
This. I only realized she was right after she broke up with me.
>>
>>17576635
More like

>walking together
>there's an obviously drunk and homeless man on the street
>I walk us to the other side of the road to avoid him
>she calls me a coward in a serious tone

>we're having a good time together
>randomly brings up something negative about me that's somewhat true but typically doesn't have an effect on her whatsoever and I'm working to fix

>ask her to help with something I'm legitimately unable to do but she is, and usually it takes 5-15 mins and this is like once or twice a month
>criticizes me for 'relying' on her despite how I do a lot of things for her that she isn't able to do
>>
>>17576627
That sounds like a pain in the ass, is she one of those people who simply must be right about everything and think really highly of themselves?
Cause if that's the case now, you'll have a lot less merry time if she moves in with ya. I sure wouldn't want to deal with that on the regular.
>>
>>17576693
Ditch her ASAP. Those are all signs of an insecure, parasitic, self-victimizing, self-entitled, spoiled, and needy person. She fits that archetype to a T. She will never be satisfied or grateful of whatever you do for her. Her criticisms against you are for the purpose of venting her frustrations and make herself feel better. If she doesn't help you on small things, there's no way she'll help you on bigger things. She doesn't love you. She's using you.
>>
>>17576638
You sound like a real catch.
>>
Sounds narcissistic AF

Yeah ditch her
>>
Sounds like she doesn't like you very much op :(

Just out of morbid curiosity.... is this girl someone you cheated on more than once kind of thing... or let down time and time again? Or have you been great to her?
>>
>>17576627
When was the last time you bought her new shoes? Or a bag? Or the new iphone?

Relationships are basically long-term prostituion. You spend money on her and she provides sex. If someone with better prospects for money spending shows up, she dumps you. If you stop spending money on her, she will whine and propably stop providing sex.

Also, DAHNALD, THE DELEGATES.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.