[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My little brother is trying to fall asleep and can't, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: bber.jpg (58KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
bber.jpg
58KB, 350x350px
My little brother is trying to fall asleep and can't, I found my dad's sleeping medicine he bought two days ago from Costco.

It's Super Sleep Melatonin L-Theanine 5-HTP

Is it safe for a 15 year old to take? Or will it make him sick...
>>
I'm tired of people using medication or supplements to solve easily fixable problems.

What you should do is wear that little kid out with exercise so he's pooped by bedtime
>>
>>17576557
It is never too early to hook a kid on drugs.
>>
give him 3 of the pills
the younger, the more resilient. i.e. up the dosage

3 pills
>>
>>17576557
what 's the difference between this and regular melatonin ? cant he just take regular melatonin instead ?
>>
>>17576575
Fucking this. At least do something simple like push-ups/sit-ups. If he's 15 and doesn't work out he should easily sleep after exercise.
>>
>>17576575
>>17577139
>implying you can just force a fifteen year old to do what you deem fit for them
He's already going to school and doing homework, probably also working on private hobbies or playing a sport or something, good luck trying to invade the free time he has left.

I don't know what the difference would be with regular melatonin but melatonin itself is just a hormone that your body naturally produces in the dark. Basically by taking the pills you force your body to react as though you are naturally sleepy because it's late and getting darker. Not something to worry about.
>>
>>17576557
it wont make him sick, most remedy medicines dont work, and he might be dependent on sleep meds.
>>
>>17577139
i know right when i couldnt sleep at that age i opened my geometry textbook and then went to bed
>>
>>17576557
Most melatonin in supplement form is way overdosed. You only need 1-2mg really. Check the label and cut the pill in half accordingly.
>>
>>17576557

It's melatonin. It's no fucking big deal. It's fine for him to take.

>>17576575

I used to play varsity football in high school and work my fucking ass off in 120 degree heat in the desert and still couldn't sleep. So...
>>
>>17576557
It says on the bottle, dumb fuck
>>
>>17576557
why the fuck are you giving drugs to a 15 y.o. kid?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.