[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I recently found this swinging site and I'm hooking up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ntfycclg251udwanoo1_1280.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntfycclg251udwanoo1_1280.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
So I recently found this swinging site and I'm hooking up with a stranger around my age in a few days, we agreed on a time and place. Since I'll be there much earlier, she advised that I get a room in the motel beforehand and just text her the room number.

What do I do while waiting for her? Take a bath? Watch TV? Lay myself down like a french girl for her arrival? Just sit and wait so we can talk then strip each other down?

Btw, I'm not a virgin, but I'm not that particularly amazing in bed either.

What do I do 4chan
>>
Read a book nugget
>>
>>17576435
What you need to do is realize how risky of situation your getting yourself into. You're setting yourself up to get robbed or raped.
>>
Get some liquor or beers, ask her what she prefers beforehand.

maybe make the place look/ smell nice? you dont have to go all rose petals, thats a bit creepy, but maybe a neutral smelling candle. make the lighting nice, go for warmer lamps rather than cold fluorescents.

as for while waiting, i would drink a couple beers (not too many plz) and loosen up, put something on the television, make sure you appear relaxed, put together, and confident.

good luck op
>>
if you're unclean, take a bath
if you're bored, or she might take a while, watch tv
if your mind is racing, lie down and just think

also what site is it?
>>
>>17576435
>>17576443
actually this

wait outside and watch who goes to the room.
if she doesnt come alone, she's a hooker and you're gonna have to pay
if it's not even her, leave.
>>
>>17576435
>>17576443

I've had random hookups like this through dating sites before. There really aren't many robbers/murderers/scammers out there, but there are weirdos. It's never a good idea to meet a total stranger in a private place.

OP, just meet her at a coffee shop or a diner very close to the motel, make small talk for 5 minutes, and take her back to the room if everything seems cool. If she's a normal person, she will also feel more comfortable meeting this way.
>>
>>17576435
She won't show, and you'll have wasted money on hotel
>>
What site?
It's pretty common with random hookups to meet at a motel, but be aware that it can also be a hooker scam or a trap. Those aren't terribly common, hookers don't really go to that much effort chatting you up to rob you but who knows. You'd be able to see if they're not alone pretty quickly anyhow.
A far bigger risk is her simply being a roleplayer or losing her nerve, which means you're out the 70 bucks or whatever you paid for nothing.

As far as what to do, my advice would be to take a shower, brush your teeth, make sure you smell good, and just chill and relax. Maybe even have a drink if you're nervous.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.