[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this girl I like works at another location of the store where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1471743429353.png (184KB, 481x254px) Image search: [Google]
1471743429353.png
184KB, 481x254px
So this girl I like works at another location of the store where I work. She's short, cute as hell, funny, fun to talk to, and has a great, big, round, fat fucking ass. She's pretty interested in me too. She comes my store all the time and looks for me. She also "subtly" asked once if I had a girlfriend. She looked really disappointed when I said I did at the time.

Here's the issue: I got her number a few months back, but I started dating a girl I'd been hooking up with the very next day. We've broken up since then, and now I'm looking at her again. Come to find out she's only 18 and she's still in high school. I'm 22 and just finished up college this previous semester.

I'm wondering if I should even do it. I wouldn't mind seeing her, but I'd feel really weird dating someone in high school. Not to mention when I was 20 I dated a high schooler and it really didn't work out. On the other hand, she's pretty cool and I really, really want my hands all over that ass.
>>
>>17576400
just fuck her?
>>
>>17576400
>Being this much of a pedo
>>
>>17576400
>she's 18
i dont see anything wrong with this.
so what if she's in highschool? she's a senior, and an adult
it's common for even 17 year olds to date men in their 20s
>>
Young man, I didn't even read the rest of your post when your got to "fat fucking ass" What you need to do is stop looking at women like they sex objects and treat them like people
>>
>>17576400
dont screw the crew. you still have to work with her...DUH!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.