[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dude, the fuck. I'm fucking bored. I live in suburbia.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 42310010.jpg (628KB, 1545x1024px) Image search: [Google]
42310010.jpg
628KB, 1545x1024px
Dude, the fuck. I'm fucking bored.

I live in suburbia. Like, shit suburbia. Can't go to a bar and have a drink because I don't want a DUI. Don't have any friends who are worth shit so I have no one's home to drink at. My only real friends are dads or in a severe depression and won't respond to me. My girlfriend lives three hours away. I've exhausted all of my solitary hobbies, and I'm usually very good at keeping myself busy, so I'm inb4 only boring people are boring meme.

I'm stuck in this shitty town due to reasons for a year or so. So what the fuck am I supposed to fucking do? I can only have fun by drinking alone like once every two weeks, that's the only thing I can think to do tonight.
>>
>>17576087

hangout with someone on skype and drink together . Play some games with people or something.
>>
>>17576091
My only skype buddy lives in China, so it's morning over there now. Games -- I got no friends to invite to play games with. If you mean online videogames, I don't have a computer that can handle it at the moment. Fuck, I just want to have a conversation with somebody. I miss living in a city, having friends all around me, just going out and talking shit for hours on end.
>>
Fishing, hunting, programming, working out...I hate to say it, but video games? It's a personal decision. There's always something you can do to better yourself, but it sucks sometimes.

Life's about moments man, some are better than others. You should do what you want to do, but make a dignified choice.
>>
>>17576097

Well shit I will talk to you if you want to. Well maybe it can't handle everything but there are lots of games and community that you can get involved with and do something. Like board games and such.

For example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkzElNHH3gQ&t=245s
>>
>>17576115
Web design, language learning, photography, making music, and hiking are my main hobbies, I suppose that's what I was referring to when I said I've exhausted my solitary hobbies. I shouldn't say I'm bored, I'm lonely. Lonely as fuck.

>>17576118
I appreciate that, I guess that's what you're doing right now. I don't even know what I'm asking for, except possible ideas on how to make friends in a place that is trash. Like the only thing people do around here for fun is alter their minds. Which I'm fine with to a degree, but as I said before, I don't want a DUI and I'm not into drugs.

It's not even about what people are into, it's just hard to make new friends. Hard to stay entertained when I'm by myself two weeks on end. Things start to lose their meaning.
>>
>>17576087
Save up money for the time youre stuck in that town for traveling, do a ski season, go to New Zealand, surf etc, just have an adventure.
>>
>>17576132

Nah I'm just chilling right now watching something in background and helping people here. I'm taking a brake from real world socializing, need to refill my batteries.

Are there people your age(how old?) there ?
>>
>>17576165
I'm 24, most of the kids I went to high school with are still in this area doing the same stuff.

>>17576152
That's the plan my man. I need to get out traveling, I think I was born for city life.
>>
>>17576217
traveling again*. I had big things going before I got stuck here. I was in China, Armenia, Spain, wherever.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.