[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met a woman who was really cool, but she's married. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: open.jpg (11KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
open.jpg
11KB, 310x163px
Met a woman who was really cool, but she's married. She and her husband are apparently experimenting with an open relationship. There is a VERY slight chance that our paths would cross work-wise, as in her company deals with my company like once every 2 or three years, but we're in entirely different divisions and whatnot. She seems generally apprehensive about the prospect of her open marriage becoming public knowledge.

Personally, I'm open-minded about the whole thing, but does anyone here have any experience with this that might suggest this is wholly a bad idea? What are the rules with this kind of dynamic?
>>
>>17574957
Anyone?
>>
no one, because there's nothing bad about it if you only want sex. Well, not for you. It can backfire horribly for her, it can ruin her relationship or her reputation or whatever. You're not really risking anything, except maybe some broken feelings if you get too attached.
>>
>>17575090
If her husband wants it, cum in her and wipe your dick on her face. It's is easy as that. I'm assuming she's white? That's the proper way to treat a white bitch. Like the practice girls they are.
>>
>>17575103
No involvement with the husband would be one of my rules and from what she said it would be one of hers as well.

But yea, I'm open to it because it makes thing REALLY simple. We can't go to her place (she has a husband and a kid) and we can't be on any serious public appearances or whatever because of who could see her. It would basically be nothing but hanging out and fucking at my place, which is super convenient. As long as she knows not to ever bring up her home/family life, seems like a pretty sweet deal.
>>
If you're sure she and her husband are totally cool with it, no reason not to go for it. Just know that being the "third" in a situation like this is pretty precarious; as soon as either the wife or the husband realize their little experiment is putting the marriage in jeopardy, you're outta there. Don't catch too many feels too soon
>>
>>17574957
just don't fall for her however my largest issue would be the possibility of crossing paths at work
>>
>>17575101
>>17575115
No worries with the feels. I wouldn't fall for some stupid slut who wants to "have fun" in her marriage.

>>17575103
>I'm assuming she's white?

Of course. Only they get down with all this weird cuck shit.
>>
>>17574957
>getting into a relationship with anyone you work with or your work is associated with
Do you really need us to answer this for you OP?
Regardless of an open relationship or anything of the sort, you don't mix work and pleasure.
>>
>>17574957
Hm, I'm in an open marriage and I am meetig a guy for a third date tomorrow and at first I thought you might be him lol
>>
>>17575169
We don't work together. We work in the same industry, but very different spheres. I'm sure we have mutual acquaintances if we were to dig deep enough, but they'd be VERY far removed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.