[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been talking to a girl for about a month. She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1427044487955.png (191KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
1427044487955.png
191KB, 208x200px
I've been talking to a girl for about a month. She's been leaving strong hints that she likes me and I want to aks her out but

advantages:
>has phd
>100k a year programming job
>26 and still a virgin
>accepts my autism
>smart, nice and caring
>christian

downsides:
>wants me to get a job and degree (I've been neet all my life)
>fat
>ugliest nose ever
>lives in another town so at first it will be long distance then I'll have to move
>very possessive and jealous
>her family divorced when she was in hs
>doesn't like that I'm not more taller than her (I'm only slighty taller and she sometimes wears heels)
>won't put out till marriage

What should I do?
>>
>>17574953
dump her and move on
>>
>>17574953
Up to you OP
>>
>>17574966
but I'm a 25yo KV what if this is my last chance?
>>
>>17574953

Dude being a christian is definitely not an advantage. If she's nice, then she's nice and that's great. If she's awful, then she's awful; it has nothing to do with her religion.

That said, the fact that she is a christian is probably gonna mean she's self righteous to an annoying degree, and also very close minded. That'll probably get annoying quick.
>>
>>17574953
dump her, you are so close becoming a mighty wizard
>>
>>17574953

If you wanna ask her out, just do it. See how it goes.
>>
Pursue other women and keep contact with her to satiate your ego.
>>
>>17574953
why are people making problems where there are none?
>>
>>17574953
If she's great then why not? Doesn't sound like you give yourself much credit to begin with. So like, what better options do you have? It sounds like she'd be a good influence in your life.
>>
>>17574997
>religion dont matter its just a social construct durrrrrr

People who believe this are just butthurt athiests. Religion dramatically alters the behavior of people, because they see their own behavior through the lens of the bible.

Being a "good" person is always subject to whatever is good by societies standards. Somebody who lives by the standards of the bible will be scared to lie to their spouse. Marriage is also seen as something that is used to glorify God, so (serious) Christians are more likely to try and make their relationship work because it isn't just about self serving pleasure, as the atheist sees it.
>>
Fuck her then dump her
>>
>>17575736
they can also be more slutty
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.