[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me with dating a classy lady I posted here few weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: CMPunk_Headshot.png (135KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
CMPunk_Headshot.png
135KB, 500x325px
help me with dating a classy lady

I posted here few weeks ago

some background

I'm a high school drop out. I have an okay job. I'm overweight. I could lose thirty pounds and still be chubby.

I met a girl, on the train

We talked, I made her laugh. we had good conversation. I made her laugh. I saw her real smile, understand?

she's really beautiful. other guys are always looking.

anyway, setup dinner.

she has a PhD. she has a great job. she dresses so well. she's really, and I mean really classy. we eat, the conversation is good. she's really a good soul, I can tell. she's really classy though. I need to direct the conversation. I need to direct the date. she's really traditional and so am I.

I need help, tips, pointers. how to keep conversation going. how to escalate. how to make her not bored. how to make her mine. I want her.

I need help. I feel like shit with her. she has so much with her, on paper. I have nothing.

weve been dating a few weeks. how do I seal the deal? I don't have experience. I was a shut in for many years. I don't know how this works. I'm so nervous to meet her family. she wants me to. I don't know why. she's really into me. I don't want to mess it up.
I think, she doesn't consider us boyfriend, but I'm not sure, and only dating?

she's really out of my league and it's freaking me out
>>
>>17574930

I know this feeling, OP. My gf is light years ahead of me in looks, smarts, education, everything. But the truth is, there isn't really anything you can do. Treat her the best you can, be there for her, yeah, all that. But she picked out for some unfathomable reason and if you start to overthink it you'll probably just fuck it up. Just give her the best possible version of yourself and either it will be enough or it won't. It's impossible to make someone love you.
>>
>>17574942
thank you brother. a lot of it, I mean, what is proper etiquette? how many dates before relationship? is it something you ask? help me with formalities
>>
First of all I'm on painkillers atm so this might come off as incohorent but its coming from a true heart and a cloudy mind!

My best friend and I used to discuss topics like these and break our fucking necks man. 'How the fuck will this even have a future man, I'm so worthless compared too''.

Anyway his rather clever, but I think it still has some point answer to the whole "Why would she even remember my name and why am I the one that's fucking her" question was:

Girls want to be in the centre of attention anyway. Which I found rather superficial, but I guess in some cases it might be true.

AS for your situation and mine own (20, bsc physics with a gorgeous face, awesome metalhead very classy girl, who cakewalks life", I smoked weed during high school and I love WoW.So you get the picture.

I just love her, it clicks, she loves me. I'm her counterweight, not her parralel carbon copy. I am the dude that doesn't try to get in her pants, I just really really fucking like her. And she likes me, it's not a chess game.

My advice to you is,
Relax about the whole 'she is better', maybe when she will apply to some thing that has to do wih her phd, yes, she is 'better' or in anyway, it's probably her passion, which is not a negative. And besides all that, you're a lucky guy, feeling like an unlucky guy, knowing he's lucky.

So stay solid and NEVER ask 'WHY ARE YOU EVEN WITH ME', not in anyway, maybe when you're getting married or something or during a fight or whatever.

oh and make her laugh, and make sure to fuck her really passionate and hard.

Enjoy! All the best.
>>
oh and to add, I'm 23, and we've been living together in a decent city for a year.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.