[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at uni >walking down hallway I see myself getting stared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 253565623426.gif (2MB, 769x513px) Image search: [Google]
253565623426.gif
2MB, 769x513px
>at uni
>walking down hallway I see myself getting stared down by nu-males playing vidya at table out of the corner of my eye
>they try not to make direct eye contact
>anxiety rises
>eyes dart in direction of cucky betas
>"HEY ANON DO YOU WA-"
>make mad dash for anywherebuthere.png
>barely escape with my want to not commit social suicide
>turn a corner and slump down against the wall and begin to ponder why I'm attracting the attention of fat /v/irgin nerds

tl;dr How do I get nerds who like to play their 3DXs in public to leave me alone?

Pic semi related
>>
Show a pic of yourself right now and I'll tell you
>>
Wait OP are you a gay or a gal?
>>
A picture is required to provide proper advice
>>
>>17574538
since you didnt include a pic, i can probably guess your just overestimating your own good looks
>>
>>17574538

Do us all a favor and off your self.
>>
>>17574538
Bait thread, /v/irgins keep to their small little squad
>>
Your shits all retarded and you sound like a fag

>>17574688
Debatable, my social circle has a pretty high power level but we like introducing people to games that arent mainstream.
>>
>>17574538
obviously fake.
as >>17574688
said, /v/irgins wouldnt dare interact with a female.
however, that depends on whether she's a 4+/10

if you are in the outlying case, none of us really care to help you, and in fact you should join them because they're all you're going to get.

prove us all wrong by posting tits, with timestamp and poopie in sharpie
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.