[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I failed Engineering School because of a girl i was in love with.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: A.png (6KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
A.png
6KB, 400x340px
I failed Engineering School because of a girl i was in love with. Turned out she was cheating on me the hole time.

She was toxic with me and I ended up giving her more time than I should have for my studies.

I got my results today and I failed and they are kicking me out.

I'm thinking about the darkest things right now and i don't know if i will be able to survive this. I spent so many years to get here and now everything is over because i couldn't control myself.

I just had moved on from that bitch and no i don't know i will go through something like this.

I have no friend as the only friend i had turned my back on me for her.

I just want to give up on life right now.
>>
No one gives a shit. Super.
>>
File: 1427472219879.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1427472219879.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
>the hole time.
>She was toxic with me
> just had moved on from that bitch and no i don't know i will go through something like this.
>>
>>17574515
Fuck that self pity, pick yourself Up and Be a man. We survived thousands of years, and your gonna give up at failing school. I know people with aids who have more courage, SUCK IT UP, and ask yourself "what am i prepared to do to make things right again"
>>
>>17574515
Don't fret, find a new direction.
Nothing that is worth fighting for is ever easy.
This is true for surviving, for it is not over until it's over. Every effort you make counts.
Opportunies exist, higher education is not the only way to thrive.

What I'm saying is, fight the good fight, get your lifetime's worth. Don't allow this to take that away from you.
>>
>>17574515
It's good for you. If you survive it, you'll learn not to fall in love with toxic bitches
>>
OP you fucking twat

Next time you could try getting your priorities right
>>
>>17574515
I had similar lesson.
Be thankful you've dodged a bullet early enough to avoid marriage and kids with this shit. Then it would be a ride.

You have nothing to cry about, you've lost a tumor in your life.
Now watch some of this guy and git gud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iihsbrwqZLU
>>
You'll you'll get over it and school will take you back.
>>
Well good! Now get up again and fail some more you whiny ass butterface. Girls wouldnt fuck a dudr with your attitude anyways, grow up, find a direction you like and put your efforts to this.

This is not sad, this is a lesson
>>
very, very similar thing happened to me OP. best tip is this: focus on small victories. go to community college, take only a class or two and ace them. get a job. get a hobby or three. learn something.

this stupid "man up" shit didn't work for me, so what I did might work for you. I'm not in the place I want to be rn but I am going back uphill and relearning how to not give a fuck and bring some drive back into my life.

also you deserve some time (don't wallow in it or you'll stay there) to cry, moan, shit or piss and vomit about the situation as much as possible before getting back on track. otherwise you'll fuck up again later.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.