[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The girl I'm dating just told me she's tried to stab

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: crazy.png (186KB, 375x205px) Image search: [Google]
crazy.png
186KB, 375x205px
The girl I'm dating just told me she's tried to stab two different guys she was in relationships with on FIVE different occasions.. She says it's the past and that I shouldn't be asking for explanations why she did it but she expects me to fly her from EU to US to visit me in two months.. Is it really wrong of me to ask explanations out of fear for my own life just because it's in the past? How would any of you handle this and what would you think if you were in my place?
>>
File: 1473603939547.png (258KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
1473603939547.png
258KB, 635x457px
>>17574234
This can't be real anon, tell me it's a fucking joke
>>
In what world would someone who's committed at least 5 KNOWN felonies, be someone you want in your life much less be in a relationship with??

You should just walk away from this, how can you love someone you fear? Why do you need explanation for crazy?
>>
>>17574234
>I shouldn't be asking for explanations why she did it
>but she expects me to fly her from EU to US to visit me in two months
This is already a bad start, who the fuck expects someone to do something as huge as paying that expensive plane ticket just to see someone who tells you that you are not entitled to simple FUCKING explanations on what went on in her head when she tried to STAB her exes.
The stabbing part is already enough, the way I would handle it is fucking cut that crazy bitch outta my life ASAP.
>>
File: you.jpg (561KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
561KB, 1000x1500px
>>17574234

It might seem like a good idea, but don't do it.
>>
It might be something uncomfortable about her past and that she's tried to put behind her like working through a mental issue. Maybe she's come far from that point and tried to distance herself from it because she finds it shameful. But you're entirely justified asking about it, and it's entirely unreasonable for her to refuse to tell you about it when your safety is at stake. She did right by informing you of it happening, but she can't just tell you "btw I have a history of stabbing my boyfriends and you can't look into it". If you really don't want to kick her to the curb, talk to her about how badly you need to know what happened. But, honestly, if she's refusing to tell you about it the odds are more likely that she's tried to get over it and tried to distance herself from it, and not that she actually has. It's a significant part of her that anyone she's dating has a right to know about and make a judgement call on whether or not it's safe to continue seeing her.
>>
>>17574234
you are not dating this nut she's an online fantasy gal. Unplug your computer and disappear fool
>>
>>17574234
Aside from everything else, if she has a police record for violent crime, there's a very good chance that passport control will flag her and she won't be allowed into the country.
>>
>>17574234
>she's tried to stab two different guys she was in relationships with on FIVE different occasions.. She says it's the past and that I shouldn't be asking for explanations why she did it but she expects me to fly her from EU to US to visit me in two months..

>has a fucking habit of STABBING her boyfriends when they step out of line
>refuses to explain herself or address anon's worries
>tries to boss anon around
>demands money

This has to be a troll, but just in case it's not:

Break off ALL contact immediately, she's fucking crazy.
t. femanon

For real anon don't do it. Crazy, legit violent AND entitled. Just because it's "in the past" doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to discuss things that bother you.
Run for the fucking hills and never look back. She'll both scam you for money and stab you, honestly. Air raid alarms blaring to warn you. This is the type of woman who'll cut a man's dick off when he sleeps because she thought he looked at a woman's ass too long at the mall or some shit
>>
>>17574366
Also Anon, just in case you get wise and cut off contact like you should, and she contacts you again and tries to brush it off as a joke, don't fall for it. No-one sane jokes about shit like that without instantly clearing that it was a joke.

Just drop all contact and avoid this bitch forever.
>>
>>17574234
Why are you paying for her plane ticket? If she wants to see you she should pay at least her share.
>>
NOPE! NOPENOPENOPE! Do not fly this girl over here. Keep her psychotic ass in Europe. They deserve her.
>>
>>17574234
FUCKING RUN FOR THE HILLS
>>
File: 20000.0% FULL INSANE!.png (85KB, 210x434px) Image search: [Google]
20000.0% FULL INSANE!.png
85KB, 210x434px
>>17574234
Do not stick your dick in crazy (any longer) and dump this girl. Break all contact immediately
>>
>>17574234
How the fuck are you "Dating" if you are on completely different continents and haven't apparently even met in Person?
>>
ain't she one wild goose... hehehehe.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453287983214.jpg (31KB, 610x378px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453287983214.jpg
31KB, 610x378px
She better be amazingly good looking OP. But seriously you're just getting scammed. She'll get the money for the ticket and disappear on you.
>>
>>17574234
>expects me to fly her from EU to US to visit me in two months.

She wants a green card, not you. Crazy never gets better. End it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.