[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a slight chance I may be able to lose my virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1466125440601.jpg (97KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466125440601.jpg
97KB, 1080x1080px
There's a slight chance I may be able to lose my virginity tonight to my gf.

How do I play this right? We'll meet later today like usual, maybe have a walk, have a drink, maybe meet some mutual buddies. How do I, instead of walking her home and kiss her goodnight like the usual, instead of being the usual how do I get her to my place to eventually fuck?

Hmm? How in the shit do I do that?
I feel she's waiting for it (cancelled some plans with her friends today for bullshit reasons) so I suspect she AT LEAST wants to be with me more than with them.

I can play this right, I know I can. But how do I make this opportunity lead into sex?
>>
dude she is your girlfriend not some random chick u just met, kiss n cuddle > grope > start finger banging if she's cool keep moving along till ur balls deep
>>
She is your girlfriend you shmuck, you do netflix and chill if you can't be aggressive about it. Super easy. Go for the walk, have a drink, forget meeting mutual buddies and propose you watch a netflix movie. Invite her over to your place, watch the movie, snuggle up together, start rubbing on to her slowly from shoulders, to hips and legs. Bring her close and make out with you then boom sex. Fuck.
>>
>>17573995

It's your fucking gf, how difficult can it be? The girl's already obviously into you, so just bring her to your place or go to hers and go from there. Like what the ever loving fuck do you think she wants, if she's already your gf? That you just hold hands and stare lovingly at each other. Just fucking bang her already, before she dies of old age waiting for it.
>>
>>17574003
>>17574008
>>17574012
But she's the shy type and we've only been together for 1 month. I never brought her to my place before.

Do I ask her to come to my place, any reason is good? I'm good at making cocktails, whatever.
I'm a clueless virgin dude, what in the world am I doing?

What if she says no and changes her opinion on me? She says she likes how chill and relaxed I am at all times. I'm afraid she'll think I'm too desperate or whatever fuck else.
>>
>>17573995
>walking her home and kiss her goodnight like the usual
>1 month
>what if she says no
I think she might not know she's your gf m8, since having that pic in your computer means you are quite thirsty and not exactly a guy who wants to take it slow, and she likes how "chill and relaxed" you are kek like how some girl would hang out with her chill and relaxed friend and totally open to other new friends
>>
>>17574036

Just ask her "hey, you wanna come over?" If she says, yes, the chances are that she wants to bang. If she says no, then no big deal, she will eventually. You're nervousness is likely to ruin the whole thing right now. Just chill out and take her to your place and try to have fun. Make out, mess around, if you have sex you have sex, then good. If not, then you try again another time. Try not to freak out over it like this and just try to have a good time with her.
>>
>>17574047
We've done everything but sex. Whatever, I'll just invite her over. If she says no, then so be it.
Chances are if I invite her over, she already knows it's all about sex.

I'll still get some condoms in advance, just in case.
>>
dude it's your fucking gf xD
just walk up to her and have sex
>>
>>17574064
You two ARE adults, right? Of course she wants to have sex. Unless she is religious or something. If you invite her over, you bet your ass she will be expecting sex to happen.
>>
>>17574064
grl here,

Just kiss her goodbye and first hold/touch her by the small of her back. Then her ass and try to stroke her gently so she will get turned on. If she starts stroking you to, kiss her neck, bite a little playfully. If she's returning this behaviour ask her if you can come inside, do it with a playfull/cheeky smile.
>>
>>17574036
>1 month
Wat?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.