[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I see sometimes on here, people refer to women as having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 4068071567_5719db90ee.jpg (118KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
4068071567_5719db90ee.jpg
118KB, 500x332px
Why do I see sometimes on here, people refer to women as having "easy mode", a lot of the times in reference to dating. I get what they mean, I think, and I'm not going against it. I just want some clarification. Not a femanon here, but to femanons, is it really easy mode, and how would you ever know it was? You have nothing to compare it to, meaning you've never lived as a man. I mean, would any man, given they pretty much stay like they are now, but are given a female body, would all these awkward guys on here suddenly have a lot easier time, or are there just as many problems, but different ones, on the other side too?
>>
>You have nothing to compare it to, meaning you've never lived as a man
And the same goes for men. The men who claim life is easier for women don't just don't know, all they do is pull out those stupid OKC graphs and assume that online dating is the entire dating experience for both males and females.
>>
>>17573358
That's basically what my question is, meaning, how would you/they know?
>>
Yes! There are a myriad of problems on the other side & honestly, it really is more dangerous for women, especially in this prevalent rape culture that's been created & the victim blaming.
>>
>>17573361
You don't. They don't. No one really knows. They've just seen bullshit like this and "20% of guys fuck 80% of women" or whatever and just go with it without questioning it.

That's just how lots of things are in this day and age, people just accept what they're told at face value, they don't question it. I mean, look at how many people repost that copypasta about from a certain date Facebook is going to own whatever they post and by posting that particular copypasta is going to stop Facebook from having rights blah blah blah.

These things appeal to people's emotions - in the example about how women have it easier, that appeals to these guys who have trouble dating because they feel like they're getting the short end of the stick. In the Facebook example, it appeals to people who think "how DARE they have rights over my photos??".

In both cases, these people think "well, that MUST be right, I have to share it with everyone!" which is why you see this shit repeated over and over.
>>
>>17573364
It's safe to say, right, that women have been viewed as the weaker sex that needs to be coddled (not saying they are or even should be), but that's how women are typically viewed? Sure, and they can be weak and coddled, but so can men (and they often are too).

But to say something like "more dangerous for women" is getting into privilege. Female and male privilege. Men are often said to have the privilege, when, both men and women have their own different privileges.

What do you mean by dating being more dangerous for women? How is is more dangerous? It's almost saying that dating for men is not dangerous (or a lot less).

I just desire some clarification.
>>
>>17573373
>Men are often said to have the privilege, when, both men and women have their own different privileges.
Not her(?), but of course. When people talk about male privilege or white privilege, they're more talking about the aggregate privilege they have, rather than privilege in certain instances
>>
>>17573364
reasonably decent b8
>>
>>17573364
>rape culture
Unless you live in Africa or the middle east, there is no rape culture.

I bet you vote for more immigration as well.
>>
You make a good point. Once never really knows what they are going into regardless of gender.
However, what I was thinking about were my previous experiences and those of friends. I won't deny that the majority of men can over power women, that is a risk factor in the sense that a guy can come across as a perfect gentleman until you're alone with him.
Second, we've been played too many times. A lot of guys of the will say anything to get a women to bed & then without regard for her feelings, walks away when he is bored of her. That truly hurts, especially when a woman invests in that relationship
>>
>>17573391
A woman can come across as a perfect, err whatever you'd use as a woman version of gentlemen, lady, but turn out to not be, too.

Women play men too. Men can invest a lot of money and emotion into a relationship, to figure out the person they were courting was a complete psycho.

Basically, these issues you talked about are not something only women face. It's not something only men do because they're so horny and they want to have sex with them.

See how offensive it can be to some women to be portrayed as the weak sex, but then they refer to men as these sex crazed devils. It's just generalizing people, and sure these qualities can be true, but they can be reversed sometimes too.
>>
Anyway, I was hoping someone would address my original post, but they just seem to want to tiptoe around it, and point out things to try to make the other sex seem like they have it worse. I wasn't even trying for this to be a SJW thread. I was thinking /adv/ was beyond that.
>>
>>17573338
I have a considerably hard time dating and finding people I like, but it isn't the same for guys. I've never really been called anyone's girlfriend, I just got really close to a couple of people and it did not work out. I see all my guy friends rushing into relationships for the wrong reasons. They get really annoying and over emotional in their relationships and ask me for advice I can't really give, but they are all ahead of me (not virgins, been with 1-more people for a good amount of time, ect) But getting back to your question, if I wanted to date I think it would be easier for me than a guy of equal standards, although I think it would be based around how I present myself. My general attitude about dating right now would make me a poor partner so I am not actively pursuing anything.
>>
>> 17573399 Touche! Good argument, well played.
I'd love to be able to separate the genuinely good people looking for honesty, connection & growth with another & let the players be themselves somewhere else, lol.
Op: your post didn't make a lot of sense to me, can you explain it differently?
>>
>>17573364
>it really is more dangerous for women, especially in this prevalent rape culture
Go fuck yourself, seriously.
>>
>>17573338
any woman can go into a crowd, ask all the guys there if they wanna go out behind the building and have a fuck and they will find a few who say yes

only a SELECT FEW men can say the same. The rest will be thrown in jail for attempted rape

men are more accepting
>>
>>17573440
Can't tell if troll or just really silly.
>>
>>17573364
>honestly, it really is more dangerous for women, especially in this prevalent rape culture that's been created & the victim blaming.

The only "rape" culture that exists is in Germany and Sweden, and it's not exactly victim blaming when they knew about the prevalence of rapists for refugee's but voted to let them all in anyway, called anyone who tried to stop it "racists" and shamed them down, and said #notyouwoman when a guy tried to protect a woman from it.

That's accurately blaming the people responsible for enabling rape, who in those countries, is prominently WOMEN, who let in the other people to blame, rapefugees.1
>>
>>17573338
Guy anon here.

Well anon it is as simple as this:

For short term situations women have it pretty easy because there will always be a guy out there that wants to get its dick wet as long as you are not too ugly. So in this case you can get what you want without putting too much effort into it.

For long term dating the situation is completely different. Looks do play a role in long term situations, but what also comes into play is character, and to what extend you can find people with a somewhat similar character (Just assuming that like-minded people are attracted to each other more easily). This requires the women to have a character and shit going on in their life. If you are a boring person you get to play in the boring league, if you''re more fun and outgoing you get to play in that league. So if you're a boring introvert wanting to have a witty interesting boyfriend you're going to have a hard time.

tl;dr: For short term situations it is more advantageous to be a woman, for long term situations chances are equal.
>>
>>17573338
You have to recognize that 90% of the people on 4chan are kissless virgins who have never actually spoken to a real live girl, and so for them women are the enemy. They have to comfort themselves with the fantasy that it is not their own inadequacy that keeps them alone, but some unfair advantage women have.
>>
>>17573338
The ones who are genuinely spiteful towards 'roasties' are most likely the undesirables (khv's)
The ones who are genuinely spiteful towards these undesirables are also undesirables (it can be confusing at times)

Listen to the chill ones, and laugh at the little fights.
Life is easy mode, unless you're undesirable.

>b-but girls have more guys after them
that couldn't possibly have anything to do with our culture being designed so that men initiate contact
>yeah that's why it's easy mode, they dont have to initiate contact!
ok. but what happens when the ones they want dont init simply because they're schizoids?
>well get fucked roasties haha!
>>
File: 1470061058455.png (17KB, 626x624px) Image search: [Google]
1470061058455.png
17KB, 626x624px
>>17573364
Nice try.

Women have it on easy mode, if you say otherwise then you're delusional.

Just make a profile on any dating site/app and see how many replies you get a a woman. See how many you get by making a male profile.

Fuck off
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.