[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pls project yourself onto a wall of anons pls provide only the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 17

File: image.png (8KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8KB, 500x500px
pls project yourself onto a wall of anons

pls provide only the first initials for extra projection

you know who you are looking for
>>
You do not care about me and that is unfortunate for both of us. You are an invisible person.

A
>>
S

Call me please.

K
>>
>>17572919
If they were invisible, you wouldn't know that they don't care about you. It also wouldn't be unfortunate for either of you in your opinion. Sounds like you're invisible to them.
>>
File: 1472785283107.jpg (56KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1472785283107.jpg
56KB, 500x367px
HOW FUCKING INSANE WERE YOU TO THINK I WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO MURDER YOU YOU AUTISTIC FUCKING CUNT HOW THE FUCK WAS THAT SOMETHING I WAS SUPPOSED TO DISPROVE HOLY SHIT IT WAS PURE PARANOIA ON YOUR END GET ON MEDS OR SOMETHING ASAP FUCK
A
>>
I'm sorry I failed you I'm sorry I failed us but I thought I was a normal kid just living a depressed life. I thought I could handle whatever currents in the ocean but I just got swept to sea and now I get to watch the world slowly revolve without me. Blinding by the light how will I ever wake from this night, I hate what I've become can't you see what I've unintentionally done? Maybe it was on purpose and I deserve this, maybe It was of my own being I kill you I killed them. I've lost who I am where do I belong this house is not a home its a broken excuse for a shelter that holds my unrelenting self hatred and misery. Deep rooted in this tree are the seeds of failure I can't stay here I have to leave. I was struggling with you breathing down my neck maybe I should have buried this hatched in your back a long time ago and now that none of you gave me a second chance I can rest easy that those days are never coming back. The glare in your eyes, one last time. No fucking love to be found, I never felt your blood in my veins so what merit is your complaints? Anger, rage frustration its all the same. God creates and god takes its you who fuels it with faith. I don't know when I was the highest but I think it was before I found a greater power because the strongest being is my self and I've forged my world through my own blood sweat and tears and Its been longer than 7 days but its not complete yet so I'll keep working on myself and I'll forget, you.

- fuck you nigga
>>
I can't sleep there's too many words running through my head. agitated and disgruntled I've left them all unsaid. Remember where you found me what was I like? Cold and distrusting like a fox caught in a cage. I remember what I had told you, that I hate playing this game. Each time the clock just resets. Why do you think I never talked about my friends? Once I created them all they left time and time again and again. Do you honestly think I like to play this fucking tune? Its a sad song by a sad person because I might as well be better off, dead. The last one standing still walked away, why bother planting a forest if its never going to give me enough oxygen to breathe I can't keep perpetuation the cycle of heartbreak and discontent. You thought you were there to guide me, you were only in my way. Some people are better off alone some of us like me. I keep repeating over and over I'll never make the same mistakes but each passing night I regret not making them more often. I'm unhappy but I'm not sad, I'm miserable but I haven't gone mad. Hate might consume me but that's my right. I'll keep on fixing myself I'll make this right.

I have no idea who the fuck this is to, myself? to you? to op. OP ITS 4U!!!!
>>
I didn't know it would still affect me after all this time, and I feel weak because of it. You might think it's easy to forget about, but I'm just now realizing how I feel like I will never be good enough. Even when I try to become the embodiment of what people want from me it's still not good enough, and then I get replaced like I never existed at all. Why did you do this to me? You knew how much I loved you and now I feel like my deepest love and my soul is completely worthless. No one will ever want me for who I am. And not even my closest friends really care about me or tell me the truth. I wish you knew how badly such betrayal cuts into every emotion and memory that I have. I was never special and my best isn't worth anything. I will never even be second best
>>
P
'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry I'm not a good friend. I'm sorry I'm such a cunt. I'm sorry I'm stalkerish. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. I'm not good enough I know I'm not I'm no go at anything you can't even talk to me properly because I can barely hold a conversation. I'm boring and I can't understand simple things. I have no backbone I'm spineless and shrink from most things and rarely standup for myself and just take abuse from everyone I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry. I'm sorry for even saying sorry because I know you hate it. I'm sorry for talking down about myself because I know you hate it. I'm sorry. I just feel so worthless and the more I realize you don't want anything to do with me the more worthless I feel I'm so so sorry.

E
>>
>>17573126
R?
>>
dear friend, smile its not the end but a new beginning. dont be afraid to move past this and grow as a person.
>>
R
lil dwarf dick ass nigga
A
>>
I wish I was dead today more than any other day this year
Maybe I could just self harm to focus my attention onto physical pain again because it hurts a thousand times less
AP
>>
>>17573137
No, sorry
>>
>>17573151
Try to sleep tonight and put it off as long as you can.
>>
Immigrant fat pig bitches

Fuck off with your disgusting fake attempts at social class and status, fucking monkeys.
>>
>>17573157
Thankyou anon, I'll follow your advice
You didn't even say much but it means a lot
>>
>>17573111
you can find another within good time. but until then focus on making yourself happy again.
>>
R,

sometimes i feel you changed my life. i'd like to think so. whenever we were together you were just another thing happening to me. a character in a story.

i'm sorry i didn't do karaoke with you. i'm sorry we never went to chicago together. i'm sorry i was too selfish to ask "how have you been? how are you?".

my life would've changed whether or not i'd ever met you, i'm sorry i didn't share it with you, when it was all you needed from me.

i'm happy your boyfriend still loves you, i'm happy that you're still around,

J
>>
C, stop expecting so much out of me. your only going to disappoint yourself. C, Stop being such an asshole. L, wtf is wrong with you. straighten the fuck up! R, i'm right here need me or not it doesn't matter i'm not going anywhere.
>>
N G K M A B K B H P J J E C J T I S J D E

I'm sorry I'm not better.

-B
>>
Do what makes you happy N. Screw me, screw our tangled mess of a life. If you're not happy the do something to make you happy. I've given all I can give, and I know now, after three years, that I will never make you truely happy. Go. Leave me. Be happy. I DONT NEED YOU. I AM NOT RELIANT ON YOU TO LIVE! LEAVE BACK TO CALI AND NEVER THINK OF ME AGAIN
>>
Hey j, or z as they all call you now

I used to think you were the love of my life and i guess you still are technically that. I havent met anyone else i even felt a fraction of what i felt for you, or really for the person i thoght was you. I guess you really did break my heart and its still broken probably. I dont know if i can love anyone in any way at all anymore. Ive been trying. It doesnt feel the same. I dont know who you are anymore, you lied a lot and turned your back on all the things you said made you happy. Was it me? Did you feel guilty ? Is that why you stopped wanting to make films and rap music? When you finally die and i know you will, you liked drugs and the street life too much, i dont know if i will cry because i already mourned you.

I will keep asking this for maybe the rest of my life. I dont give a fuck about z. It was j we all loved. Come back. They all said i helped you so much. Come back. Im sorry for sleeping with your friends it was a bad time and i was so lonely and stupid and wanted to take the pain of seeing you with someone else away. J.
>>
M

I fucked your ex, sorry mate.

F
>>
You said how every girl you've ever been with has screwed you over. Now you couldn't feel anything. You said how you thought there were no good women left in the world. I tried so hard to prove you wrong. I was loving, faithful and would have done anything for you. Anything to make you happy. You were so cold and distant and never seemed to care but I understood because you had been lied and cheated on so many times. Now I had my chance to make you happy. But you cheated on me instead. I still want the best for you, maybe some other girl can make you happier than I ever could. But you have destroyed me the way those girls destroyed you and I can't handle it anymore.
>>
File: me.png (251KB, 362x388px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
251KB, 362x388px
>>17572910
Dear me
Stay Handsome
>>
T
You're still fucking gorgeous. Reflex action whenever I see you is to say "Beautiful T" under my breath but one day someone will hear me and then there will be some explaining to do.

PS: I probably don't love you.
>>
File: MariaGoretti.jpg (77KB, 235x300px) Image search: [Google]
MariaGoretti.jpg
77KB, 235x300px
Maria! Why Maria? Why, why, why?

MAARIAA!
>>
B
I'm not doing this anymore. Why wouldn't you just be fucking honest with me?
J
>>
File: fred.png (641KB, 614x489px) Image search: [Google]
fred.png
641KB, 614x489px
Dear F,

the time we spent together was scary as hell, the last time i felt like that was when all-time-crush befriended me in highschool. I love that years after you still give me hints and make subtle public reference to that night we spent at your place by the pool when your parents were away. it really does make me feel like i'm on a cloud, but i'm about to propose her and i feel like our little fantasy wouldn't be realistic anymore. you're in a very respectable place in my head. i'm pretty sure i'll end up telling my kid about you. i wish you the very best and i hope we will be able to be at least friends

ps; I don't think I've ever had that much fun with a person, you are an incredible woman
>>
Dear me
I wish you wasnt that pice of shit that sits alone in a bar you hate at 4:48pm. You were always a Happy person but all those girls and all that booz don't fill that hole. You should quit your Job and finde a new one you should stop fucking that girl cause she will never love you back you should have gotten over your ex till now. You always think you are alright but now you feel so lonely you write a letter to your self you should feel a shame. Keep your head up buddy
>>
I hate your fucking soul.
>>
>>17574514
T-thanks y-you too
>>
Hi M,
I'm angry at the concept of you introducing a couple of traditions in our family while we're in a country where locals are prone to look down on it, especially when you put it on top of a other traditions and never mention any local ones.
This made it difficult for me to fully integrate into the society and now I have to fix a lot of bad habits.
I appreciate your kindness and being easy on me,
though, it made me soft - it's not easy out here without any experience from P.
I understand you had a extremely rough childhood, M, but, think twice every time you think about having a child - you barely managed to control me and sustain at that. I was shocked when a few months ago you told me that I was going to have a sister and a bro.
>>
K,

Go fuck yourself, you ape.

-M
>>
I'll always know when it's you doing it, you idiot.
>>
>>17574948
>implying I'm trying to hide it
>>
>>17574964
Yes, the person in question is trying to hide it when they go out of their way to frame someone else for it
>>
>>17574967
Are you mentally retarded?
>>
>>17574982
Don't reply to vent if you don't want a response that removes your ability to insert yourself into a situation you know nothing about. Hence why the reply you got did not refer to "you", it has nothing to do with you, so the reply you got was about the person you're not involved with. Otherwise if you wish to vent, don't acknowledge the post by the original poster which will remove said ability to insert yourself.
>>
You'll never be a priority. You'll never get the attention you seem to seek. You'll never actually be able to insult me, because your words fall on deaf ears. Try as you might to insult me, you can only try with insults based on the little information you have. Because you have no way to know anything else about me. Did you ever wonder why you never had your insults returned to you? It's because I don't care enough to insult you. Not only do your insults do nothing to me, hence why you try to insult other people and know nothing about who I do or don't interact with, any insults I'd direct to you would be a waste of breath. Who do you think is going to get what they want in the end? You, who claimed to want me to kill myself? Or me, who simply wants nothing to do with you? Because one of the two is something I've accomplished several times over, the other is never happening because I will never kill myself.
The days of me being your friend ended when you decided to go for a third lash out just because you couldn't handle bottling everything up. I told you in the past, even before that day, I would not tolerate being the punching bag for your relationship regrets. Sorry means nothing when you repeat it time and time again. Do you remember the November you put our friendship on the backburner so you could go back to binging on sex with anyone you could find? That set the tone for the following year. Now we're here, long after my wish to support you expired. Your memory is shit
>>
Z
I'm sorry. I'm not sure why, neither of us did anything wrong, and we weren't anything but friends, you were just better off in another place.
L
>>
>>17574990
Autism
>>
>>17573001
Feel like there's a back story worth telling here?
>>
We dont talk anymore like we used to. I think i can pinpoint where it all went wrong too but what good does it do me now?
I've been keeping myself distracting with whatever bullshit i can so i dont get absolutely blindsided with all these feelings, more bad than good.
The last month or so has been especially hard but i dont let anyone see it because i dont know what to say when they ask me why i feel so bad. I cant put it into words. its just huge weight i cant shift.
Anyway i know you are doing okay so there's that, or maybe we are both putting on a brave face.
>>
You write about music like a wine taster writes about wine.
So self assured, so ready to describe objectively without fangirling (much).
I hate that.
Where are your real opinions, Katelish?
>>
>>17573001
well, Andrew, posting pictures like that probably don't help your case
>>
I have a lot of letters. Get ready.

J - I liked you, idiot, and even though you were my friend it was kind of satisfying to see you crying your eyes out over that guy who broke your heart after you gave him a blowjob.

H - I'm sorry it was so awkward after your boyfriend died. I wanted to comfort you but I didn't know what to say.

K - It was a really shitty move for you not to go to prom with me because you didn't want to hurt M's feelings. We could have had a really fun night if you had ignored her bullshit cries for attention. So what if she liked me, I didn't like her. I liked you.

A - I win.

D - I think things could have worked out between us if your dad hadn't of been sick with cancer. It was a stressful situation for you and your family and I think it was just the wrong time to try and start a relationship. Even though I'm happy now sometimes I wonder what might have been.

M - I hope I never see you again bitch. There is one person I would wish a slow and painful death on in this world and it's you.

K - sorry for telling everyone you were a premature ejaculator. I didn't mean for it to get spread around like that.
>>
>>17575494
You sound like fucking cancer.
>>
>>17574990
>Don't reply to vent if you don't want a response that removes your ability to insert yourself into a situation you know nothing about.
That's exactly what you did with them!
>>
>>17575524
Wrong, they replied to a single sentence outright attempting to insert themselves into the situation. The response in return was clarification on the situation that removed all attempt for them to insert. They used an insult in response. Then it was followed by a comment unrelated to the situations being vented on.
>>
I don't know what you want from me. I really do like you, and I want it to work out, but I'm not sure what to do. Please just don't be so cryptic with your thoughts. Just talk to me and we can get through it.
>>
>>17573747
Lol, a girl tastes her own medicine.
>>
>>17575538
You inserted yourself into their own situation. They were replying about their own state of affairs.
>>
>>17575213
Why did someone want you to kill yourself? Were you bullying them?
>>
>>17575547
>They were replying about their own
>I'll always know when it's you doing it, you idiot.
Original
> >implying I'm trying to hide it
Response and inserting
>Yes, the person in question is trying to hide it when they go out of their way to frame someone else for it
Clarification, no inserting into their supposed situation, their situation wasn't commented on. Only the original situation they replied to.
>>
Bunch of autists
>>
J,

Fuck. What is it about you? How do I get you out of my head once and for all?

I don't want to do this anymore. I want to feel better or just go already. It's exhausting. What's the point?

I really do wish you would have fucked me before you left.

P
>>
Hey W I am waiting for my apology!
>>
L
I'll be moving to Portland not Los Angeles
t. american
>>
>>17575407
No, she was deadass autistic >>17575441
That's the joke & who's Andrew
>>
See. There it is again. I don't deserve and never will. I might even reject you if you approach me. You know it's true, too, don't lie to me.
>>
>>17575887
Don't put yourself down anon & you lied first
>>
i don't understand it, if you got attached to me, why was it? we literally only had sex. I felt disposable, you know? Should I be proud of my vagina or some shit? Does it have the power to inspire love? Fuck all that, you weren't the one for me either way. And I was never the one for you. Shit, you have to know I was putting on an act. I'm not that little submissive you put on a pedestal.

No, no, I'm a rude independent woman who will always talk back. I don't give a shit about your feelings, it was literally JUST SEX. If you fucking wanted more, you'd have taken me out like I suggested. But nah, I always had to put in the footwork and come to you, you've been to my apartment maybe five times at the most, but it's more like 3 times. Then you always brought up the one time you did take me for food, over and over, like "Oh I did this for you one time, so that's enough, right?"

I dunno, stop to think that I'm pushing thirty and maybe, just maybe I want a meaningful relationship. And that maybe I would never get that with you. Because clearly, I wouldn't. Sucks, I know, I know, but hey, you wouldn't offer me an explanation if you were suddenly in my shoes, I just have a feeling.
>>
please teleport to my vicinity and turn the atmosphere inside out. I have problems that have lead me to wait on a website for 7 years for a person who would rather choke on raw sewage when given the option to communicate with me.

How can my feelings be so misguided but so sincere. I miss you so much. I'm so alone.

A
>>
GJ
No one cares about your medals because no one cares about you. I suggest finding a relationship if you need someone's admiration to feel self worth. He's proud of me. He brags about my achievements to others. He won't even hang out with you in public and yet you're okay with this? Lol. Whatever you can continue to try to pry your way into OUR life but it will never happen. You're always going to be second best with him and his doormat when he's bored...but you're okay with that haha you're so pathetic. Thanks for making me look good :-)
The girl you wish you were
>>
T.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6YKXCwVIQ4

H.
>>
>>17575545
I've never cheated though
>>
>>17575947
Fuck off. And keep your own shit
>>
I'm tired. There's no point to it. I can't see a future with my studies; I simply fail everything. I feel empty and my s/o needs more support than I do. I can't do anything I actually want to do as I have no energy. I'm not well, I'm sad and lonely. I really am and there's no one to listen go me. I want to go far away.
>>
Y.

I know you only talk to me like we were boyfriend and girlfriend because somewhere deep down you're terrified of being lonely, even though you don't like me.
And I despise myself because I play your game just to see you smile.
You are, after all, an egoistic piece of shit. But who am I kidding, so am I.

F.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 659x631px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 659x631px
A & R

https://youtu.be/sSNREtboX3s

Ps; Barriss is a shitty waifu traitor bitch, kinda like you guys, oh yeah it's been about a month and I'm still mad
>>
>>17576080
i've been gone, so if you can knock it off with the passive aggressive texts, that'd be steak sauce.
>>
Please get help because I'm not trying to get involved with or fix anyone as fucked up as you.
-C
>>
>>17573162
I hope you're still alright, anon. Remember there is someone who will always care for you.
>>
ever since i met you i always thought you seemed like someone i could be with forever even if it meant lover wise or friendship wise. we were so similar like twins we even looked like each other after i lost so much weight. i relied so much of myself on you even when you treated me so fucking horribly. i know its your alter egos abusing me but ik theyre just how you really felt about me. you seemed so nice. until you werent so nice. we couldve had a happy future together if you had chosen your fuck boy cheating boyfriend or youre abusive borderline "best friend" i couldve made you happy i couldve made us happy you gave me a reason to live you gave me a reason to go out and get a job and work to take you out and live for once. but you gave it away for what bullshit sentimental value now? its the fact that you did that it made me realize as much as you act like someone that wants to care you actually don't. you only cared about yourself. youre selfish and you make the stupidest decisions i have ever seen. you are nowhere near as how you see yourself you narcissist.

but i miss you and these months without you made me stop working, i have little motivation for school. im officially a hiki without you. you were my only friend and now youre gone.
>>
You are fucking creepy when you time that specifically for when Sophia saw I came online
>>
>>17576363
Same here. You are so much crazy packed up into one package. Can't believe I didn't see it.
>>
L

I think about you practically all the time. it's nbd really like I'm not jealous of your lady, and I don't super want to fuck (wouldn't hurt)... but you're a great person, I love what we do together, and you are helping me out of a pretty depressed state whether you realize it or not.

Also I thought about the smell in your car while I was fapping one night and it was a pretty relaxing orgasm so thanks

S
>>
>>17576547
P.S.
If you ever decide to skip town, take me with you
>>
C

We shared so much in common. We got along so well. But you always use some excuse of work or class or dance team. I'm twice as busy as you are, yet I *always* find time for the people I want to be close to. I hope that you can learn to do the same. You have made me accept my loneliness. Part of me wants to say "fuck you", and part of me wants to thank you.

So, have a nice life, I guess.

A
>>
M

Te quiero, but I don't really love you anymore. Everything is going just fine. Even better than before, It's a shame that we didn't meet in the right time. Anyways I have seen how you really are, and that's all I need
>>
You were seeking me, but fucking her instead?

Bye
>>
He said he loved me, although I wrote a thousand love letters he'll probably never read or care about.
On to my new life, where people don't play games with hearts. Where love is real
>>
>>17577000
Love isn't real.
>>
J

I took the hint when you turned me down and got a girlfriend. I wish you wouldn't try to be nice or go out of your way to randomly acknowledge my presence. Do you not know that it bothers me; is your head made of titanium?

I'm trying to put distance to avoid making you think I'm going to try to win you over. I'm trying not to like you any more than I already do. So quit giving me that look, that look on your face like someone's got you shoved against the wall and you expect me to step in. I can't do anything for you from this distance and getting closer is not good for me.

I wish my eyes wouldn't search for you so compulsively.
>>
>>17577113
Fuck, I'm so glad I don't know you in real life. You seem insane.
>>
>>17577094
I think our opinion differs on that
>>
>>17575429
I feel the weight. And the mast month has been really difficult
>>
File: 1473498770426.jpg (145KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473498770426.jpg
145KB, 1000x1000px
>>17577128
I liked a guy, we started to get along well, and he turned me down because his family is extremely religious and I'm not at all. He's trying to stay friendly but I would rather not be close.

That's literally it. It's just a picture of a character, leave me alone faget.
>>
K

We're done now and honestly I'll probably never talk to you again.

You fucked up. I am the best boyfriend in existance. I know I had some problems with depression and getting my life together. But I would have done everything right for you.

You'll never find a man who will love you as much as I did. Not with that cold bitch personality and boring ass attitude. I was gonna give you something that no man will ever give you, and maybe you'll realize that one day.

You fucked up. You're free to knock on my door anytime though. I'll just keep doing incredible things and having incredible moments without your nasty slut ass.
Enjoy being a degenerate with your weird obnoxious dyke friend.

N
>>
I'm addicted to my boyfriend to the extent that I can't cope without him in my life.

I want to marry him. He asked me actually
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 522x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 522x573px
Dear I

Where did you go, why did you leave, what did I do ? Please I just want my friend back. It's been 5 years, why won't you respond? Didn't you promise to keep in touch? Should I just give up? Did you even think of me as a friend in the first place. Please give me something, I need a response or at least some closure. Please write back.

J.

P.s. Congrats on the marriage, I'm real happy for you.
>>
Dear anyone,
I'm tired of feeling this way. Any hope turns out to be false. I'm sick of it.
I'm sick of it.
-L.
>>
>>17577193
>you will never have a gf like this
>>
>>17577228
what?
>>
J,
How much longer are you going to keep me waiting? Make a fucking move already, because I can't wait forever, and we're going to lose this opportunity otherwise.
>>
File: Kill-me-Stewie-GIF.gif (998KB, 492x362px) Image search: [Google]
Kill-me-Stewie-GIF.gif
998KB, 492x362px
R
It's been about 7 years. Yet.. you still hate me. Wish we could talk about it. I still feel guilt for what happened. I miss the friendship we had and i miss you.
>>
M
M, Now that I'm older i have realized that what you did to me was rape. I didnt give consent. I was to young and naive to know there was a word for what you did.
>>
C

Just to remind you that you ARE the one at fault here ... No ? Let's ask Mr. B then shall we ...

S
>>
>>17577218
Then stop having hope, Leonard. I've abandoned mine a few months back.
>>
S
You have so many traits of a sociopath. I couldn't deal with they way you'd treat me. What happened to my bestfriend? You talk/apologize to me like you're some stereotypical verbally abusive bf who is sorry. Now I'm the bad guy for ending the Friendship.
>>
>>17577294
Fuck off I'm not leonard
>>
M,

I've know you for over a year and we did alot together. Even with this distance, we still managed to stay friends. There was this moment I had to go offline for a while, I told you about that and the friendship when on a break. On the day of getting back online, you told me you started dating one of my close(online) friend. I wasn't heartbroken or anything; I actually was glad you were happy. But then, things went a bit silent between you too, and on that moment I realised I had feelings for you. You told me you had feelings for me as well, for quite some time to be exactly. I was very excited that moment I realised someone finally loved me. But other things have changed. In the past whenever you were talking about him, I was okay about it and could give you some good concrete advice when needed. Now every time you mention him, my heart gets broken. You tried breaking up with him, but didn't want him to leave completely. He didn't want to stay friends, because he might feel like a 3rd wheel. Which annoys me to hell, because now I feel sad each time you talk about him. You told me you wanted to commit suicide, after he said he didnt want to stay friends. I felt like a 3rd wheel even more, that moment. You told me you wanted to get together with me, but also stay friends with him. I asked you the important question: "what is more important, starting a relationship with me, or stay friends with him." You answered "stay friends with me". I decided to put my feelings aside, and told you to stay with him. You tried to make things less awkward between us by having some sort of friends of benefits things through skype. But no matter what, my mind still gets mixed up with what to do. You helped me with alot of things, emotional wise. But now it seems you are breaking me from the inside, just by talking about him. Maybe I should just move away from you, since your feelings for me seem to have faded away, and I keep getting hurt just by being with you.
>>
>>17577309
Why are you so angry, Laura?
>>
File: 0.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Dear Friend,

If you see this, then you know how I exactly feel about you right now. Well start off, the reason why I'm writing this is because there are some things that I want to get off my chest. Through years you've been my companion, my wingman, my best friend. Though I feel that thread is about to snap soon. Why? Because I realized that I hate you. Through years my jealousy grows of you. I wish to be better than you, I wish to have a prettier girlfriend than yours, but most times, I wish we were equal. But that is not possible in my current state. I am now farther from you, unreachable and beyond my extent. So if you see this, I am deeply sorry.
>>
G
You really hurt me. I had no idea you would consider teaching or I'd have asked you to do gigs with me a long time ago. Now it would look like I am "stealing" so it's yet another thing she got to before me and can lord over me. I don't like the way she does things and I don't get why people like her so much and always want to help her when she is fake, late, and not dependable. I really hated you Thursday. I know she thinks you are her student first and my boyfriend second. I hate that she is right. I hate that I gave myself to you, thinking things would fall into place. I hate that you actually asked me to help you with the thing that made me break up with you! What the hell goes on in your mind? You are so self focused you think your drinking parties and helping her are more important than the person who has loved, taught, and encouraged you for over a year. I can't believe I fell for you...
C
>>
K,
I've been feeling shitty these past few days, I think I know why. Regret. Regret that I didn't kiss you while we were standing on that traffic light and fuck the infection, regret that I didn't say anything about my feelings, regret that I didn't ask about yours, regret because it might be too late because the heart doesn't follow the calendar and the opportunity is gone. Eyes are the only hope, because I might have a face of stone, but my eyes show everything that's inside me, maybe yours do too, or I'm seeing what I want to see the naive fool I am.
Good luck, and don't try to cheat on the exam.
>>
S
Life is so fucked right now and there are 1 million thoughts moving through my head at once and there are so many other people I should be worrying about but you are still the one and only thing I can think of. It's now at the point where I don't care about me anymore because I've put all my care in you. If you're happy I'm happy. I know my emotions are fucked and I am fucked but I love you with all my being I hope you figured that out by now. You always seem like you don't want me around or hate me or something but then turn around and kiss me and say you want my love and attention and then you just switch back. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm just tired of feeling so useless and helpless. Please just make your mind up.
H
>>
File: 1458760797346.png (100KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1458760797346.png
100KB, 342x245px
Hey C
We've never talked to each other, and never will.
I just wish you were real.
I just wish i could see you, hold you and talk to you. That's all i could ever ask for. But i know it's never going to happen, and that's why i'm so sad. I just wish i could meet a girl like you in real life.
>>
>>17577521
Then just meet me. It's simple as that.

I want to hug you and tell you all the things I couldn't say
>>
-F
Had a blast with you on Friday. Could wish we could spend more time together. Sorry for fucking up this evening tho. Hope you contact me soon. I just want to kiss you again. Just as we did last weekend.
-W
>>
>>17577152
Why are you done and why would you keep the door open for "slutty ass"? I don't think calling her that makes you the best boyfriend she could've had. Seems kind of rude to me.
>>
L,
Whatever I will do in the future, I'm sorry but I will be mainly thinking about myself. In your eyes I will look at my own projection, I'm that bad of a man.
But I can't help it, there's this thing I need in my life like a drug I've only tasted from the tip of my tongue. You will give it to me, and maybe things will work out.
- D
>>
>>17578613
What happened?
>>
>>17578628
Not much yet. I am about to get into a relationship just for the sake of being a relationship. I feel bad about it. That's it.
>>
>>17578628
You are about to get into a relationship,with L, and you don't want to?
>>
>>17578643
I do want it. But only for the relationship and the benefits. Not because of L.
>>
>>17578665
L gets it for you, but it is not L with whom you want the relationship?
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>17578665
Do you mean L gets you into a relationship with someone who is not L?
>>
M

I wish that it could have worked out with us. You were the first girl I genuinely was attract to in a way that's beyond just physical.

But your friend had to ruin it. Maybe I the future we can have a redo, in which it works out

D
>>
Z, why you gotta be so distant? im here to help you.
>>
>>17576113
im here to listen, you just have to talk
>>
>>17577342
R?
>>
>>17577272
initial?
>>
>>17572910
M,
Fuck you, you dirty fucking cunt. May you be smitten by the almighty and shit out a cactus for leading me on. I hope you find the love of your life, move in together, then find out he's a millionaire who lives multiple lives and fucks dozens of ugly cunts like yourself behind your back.
-R
>>
I just wish you said sweet words to me.
>>
Dear cute boy that sits near me in speech class,
I think you are so adourable you make me want to kms. also I want to be your friend. If you like me, please flirt with me. I am hoping that you are not a fuckboy dont ruin the image for me.
sincerely, autistic mess
>>
Dear R,
Baaaaaby,
Did you have any clue over how I love indulging in you? I think I might sneak away to the other room to call ya up while I'm all fucked up on xanax
-L
>>
i'm a woman with a vore fetish
it's a tad intrusive, i love the thought of becoming really huge and eating cute guys whole
i don't know if it's really a power fantasy or what
>>
Good for you
>>
Z,

Lol, seriously? Cancelling last minute and disappearing because I don't want to suck your dick? You know, I wasn't really crazy about the prospect of hanging out with you because you initially creeped me out so much, but now I'm not hanging out with you at all.

I can't understand why you're so upset that I don't like you back. Sure, rejection ALWAYS hurts, but I never even gave the slightest indication that I liked you. What were you thinking when you were flirting with me and you got no response?

There wasn't even anything between us. We talked on the phone a few times, but we were never anything more than "good acquaintances" to begin with - which is part of why I can't understand why this is upsetting you so much.

Did you feel entitled to my pussy just because you asked me, "hey whats up" every now and then while carrying on with some of the most boring conversation I've ever had? I don't get it.

Anyway, there's no way I want to be friends with an immature manbaby like you. I think you've got some sort of mild intellectual disability.

-T
>>
W,

I really, really like you and I think we've got a lot in common. I think we'd have a fun, beautiful relationship if that's where things end up heading. I hope that against all odds, you choose me despite my many, many flaws. Can't wait to fuck you Wednesday night. See you then, gorgeous.

-T
>>
My dearest A,

I'm scared of the future.
>>
>>17580185
Don't be scared. I'll be there for you.
>>
You're so lovely. Please don't think bad things about me, I'm sure there is something good also. Give me a chance to show it.
F
>>
Stop bringing me into a situation with you just so that you can reject me. It's really cruel when you know I have feelings for you and you already led me far enough into you. Some people enjoy doing that and I'm not one of them. Those people will dispose of you as soon as they know they can't use you anymore. It's difficult to accept, I know. I won't do that to you though, I promise
>>
>>17578860
I wondered that too
>>
Dearest A,

I really fucked up. I would say i'm sorry but i used the word so much, it has lost it's meaning. You opened up my eyes and made me realise what kind of a abusive sociopath i am. I now understand i am unable to maintain a healthy relationship, and i am sorry that you were involved. For what it's worth, i consider you a deeply rooted part of me and you will hold a special place in my heart.

A
>>
>>17580272
I, too, share this letter. To my dearest A, from T.
>>
>>17580272
You should have a talk with this guy
>>17578613
>>
K
I wish I could take better care of you, but I'm new to all this and I'm sorry for how I have been ignoring you lately, I'm so busy sometimes I forget the importance of you and I wish it could still work

W
>>
>>17573150
A
Fuck you bitch nigga. Catch these hands nigga
R
>>
>>17580076
Thanks!
I'd return the sentiment but frankly there isn't any good going for you, is there?
lol
>>
>>17580557
Ayy
>>
>>17580557
R
i fucked ur ugly bitch of a gf nigga
A
>>
>>17580613
How would you know? Or even who I'm talking to?
>>
>>17580613
No, plenty of good is happening lmao
>>
J-
Wish you'd have texted me back, maybe i wouldn't have gotten so drunk and i wouldn't be so hungover right now.

I guess I'm back to square one where anyone I like ends up disappointing me. I hope you'll prove me wrong. The ball is in your court now.
>>
>>17580637
Magic
>>
I dont care what happens to you anymore, Im not in love with you any more, you made me fall out of love with you, so do whatever you want. Im out.
>>
>>17580628

A
mark ass bitch these hands about to reach out and touch you
R
>>
>>17580731
R
Reach out and touch deez nuts nigga
A
>>
>>17580778
ur not A nigga im A
>>
>>17580788

no I'm A ur R
>>
>>17580793
nigga u dumb
>>
>>17580708
But whyyy? What happened?
>>
Dear J,
Hope you're having the time of your life, cocaine is so fucking edgy mate you're so cool. Grow the fuck up, you fucking idiot.

Dear A,
Please don't expect me to get into another LDR.

Dear E,
Stop leading me on, mang. You either do it or don't. I'm not gonna waste my time so, make up your mind. Come over.
>>
Darling, why do you sit in darkness? Come out and bring me back your light. I miss you so much, and I want to kiss you
>>
I found a better vid for what I'd say to you guys if we talked again

https://youtu.be/zz3PhWFhA3I?t=22s

If you try to come back, who knows what will happen, maybe I'll shut you out like you shut me out. I'm going through that stage of anger, and I have a right to angry
>>
Let's break up this cycle of me knowing things long before you dare tell me, even if they affect me directly. I'm tired of pretending I don't know things about you just because you can't be assed to confront me. I know you have a schizoid personality disorder, and I know all that entails in regards to you and our relationship. I'm just going to pretend, yet again, that I'm surprised and supportive when you tell me, but I'll sigh frustratedly on the inside.

D
>>
>>17580933
>I know all that entails in regards to you and our relationship
Would you mind sharing that info with someone in your position as well?
>>
>>17580827
Nigga there's like, 5 of us up in this bitch
>>
So first you ask us what everyone's up to and what the plan is and then when we say something you're too tired

unfuckingreal what a flake
>>
>>17581086
It's private. If you want to know more about the subject, there is information available
>>
I miss you my darling, and I need to be with you
>>
>>17580703
It's not working when you get it wrong though
>>
It's true, except for the lack of desire, I've got that in bucketloads for you
>>
>>17580408
It's cool, I have no clue what I'm doing either. Just know that I appreciate your never-ending patience. I hope we get to chill soon.
>>
L
I fucking hate you you unappreciative, selfish whore holy shit. I did not deserve ANY of the shit you did to me. I have been so much happier since I have blocked you on everything, it's like you don't even exist a good portion of the time. Also, Sam never loved you at all or anything, you got used you autistic retard, should've told you that when we were still together instead hearing you bitch about your "ex". Also, all of your friedns were (are) self-absorbed, contradicting dumbasses with the exception of Chole or whatever the asexual ones name was, she was cool. I should've seen it a mile away that you'd cheat & lie & go back on EVERYTHING you ever promised. But love is blind I guess. I would not hate you nearly as much as I do if wasn't for the fact that I could've seen myself putting a ring on your finger. Oh well, you made your choice & you're going to live with it forever.
>>
K

I broke up with you junior year summer. It was 100% the right thing to do, but i am sorry how i did it. You were my first love, my first kiss, but We were in a toxic relationship, and we were both at fault. However im very sorry for leading you on, and then ditching you without a word. I know im an asshole for that but it was the right choice in my mind.
My last year of high school was a blast. I never thought of you once throughout the year. I joined the football team, and started competitive lifting. I love the changes in my life, and i probably would not have made them with you.
But now in college, for whatever reason i cannot get you out of my head. I dont miss you, and i would be fine never seeing you again. But i secretly wish to run into you at the local mall, or see you at one of my games. I wanted that interaction, and i dont know why. Ive gotten bigger, and more defined muscles, maybe i want you to see that? Im not sure.
But now, youre on my mind 24/7. I check up on your facebook once a week, and i dont know why. Im very glad i blocked your twitter and Instagram, and deleted your number. Im not happy with what im doing. I dont miss you, but i want to know how things have been going. My friend pointed out that you broke up with your boyfriend. Well shit that sucks. Im not happy, nor sad. I just cant realize why i want to run into you. Best of luck in your life,
A
>>
W,
Happy birthday.
>>
>>17582397
From?
>>
B,
I really do love you and I hope that you will be okay getting over R. Also don't fall for that K faggot.
S
>>
>>17572910
i'm sorry i failed to be there for you, i know you've never asked for my help and never will, i was doing my best to protect you, but after our last talk i was pretty hurt by what you said and did everything to clear you from my mind. but its not my mind that you were on it was my heart.
the world may do its best to keep us apart, but no amount of distance can stop my caring
>>
>>17582491
M
>>
>>17582572
Initials?
>>
M,

The good thing about this life is also the bad thing about this life. Evil that is done unto another person, regardless of its intent, usually comes back around in some form of irony. Consider this a curse.
>>
F,

Why did you tell me you loved me. Why would you reach out to me when you already knew who would replace me?
Nobody's ready for a real relationship at our age. Nobody. But that's all I ever wanted. I didn't know what we were, I had never been with anyone before. And as soon as I start to realize what's happening, it's over. No reasons given, not even a clever excuse. Just the old, beat-up "It's not you, it's me" spiel. After you confessed to me, which you had all the time in the world for, you're not ready for a relationship. I know that's not the real reason. I barely know the real reason, a mix of me sperging out on a "date" which you brought you're friend I barely knew and whatever else was going on behind the scenes, along with me trying to figure out how someone as confident and amazing as you would go out with someone as meek and selfish as me. I had loved you before you asked me out. But like a sister, or a cousin. I only ever saw you every once in a while, and you were always so cool and creative. That's why I freaked out a little when you said you loved me in a different way. Nobody is as close to me as you, and now you, like many others before you, drift away from me.
Did I drive you away? Did I hurt you? Outside of school I'm an idiot, I don't know anything about how people are supposed to be. You get along so well with so many people, it seems like all I do now is ride other people's coattails until they get bored and leave.
Noone has stayed as long as you.
If you left I could try to die in peace, and not be in your way, like I am for everyone else.
I'm sorry for whatever I did.

-D

P.S. Being at Comic-con was the happiest I've been in a couple of months, so thank you for leting me go with you instead of buying another space cat print. They were cute.
>>
K, or P (as I usually knew you),

You knew I had the best of intentions. It doesnt matter if I was "like them" or not. No one deserves that, and you know it. You said it yourself you should feel guilty. No amount of weed you smoke will absolve what you did. We are states away now but do not underestimate me. I may be an anarchist, and not a fan of police, but I make exceptions for your type and the degeneracy you commit. The law is federal and bypasses states. Soon enough or maybe not! You will see my face. Maybe not. But the divinity of justice, God, karma, whatever, finds a way. I pray. No amount of weed is going to smoke out the anxiety of "are the feds finally gonna come in for it now that its illegal???"

You cant keep a secret forever. It will crack, and someone will hear. And the right person might hear or see it. You have conscience. You know it was wrong. If you cried then, you probably cried at this. I bet you do. If you have any honor, you will.

I pray that no one else, child adult male female is hurt by you, and that you are fully faced to justice and realize the totality of what you do.

-J
>>
H

I had no idea it was the beginning of the end. You were- you are - like a sister to me. I really didnt think it was a big deal and wish it wasnt. You initiated it and i stopped it when i realised it wasnt worth it because i didnt want to ruin our relationship. i didnt think it would have ruined it anyway! i might as well have gone through with it.

I hope it blows over because i love you and i'd hate to not have you in my life.

E
>>
J

Why don't you talk to me anymore like when you first told me you broke up with your girlfriend?

L
>>
C

I'm sorry I didn't stick up for you. I know I'm a hypocrite, but I'm afraid to be angry around those I like. I knew I should have made love to you that night, but I could tell you never really liked me back.

J
>>
S,

I'm sorry for ruining a year of your life but if it makes you feel better I ruined my whole life in the process. Hope you're doing good.
>>
>>17584164
Like I told you before, I still want to make it work. All we ever needed was to be open with each other - that way I know (and can give you) what you want and I don't get anxious about everything. I know how hard that's for both of us (more you than me though!), but I reckon you're worth it and I hope I'm worth it enough for you.
>>
File: 2016-09-09-205318_774x116_scrot.png (25KB, 774x116px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-09-205318_774x116_scrot.png
25KB, 774x116px
A

Hi.

I don't know what you're thinking, ever. I don't know when you're fucking with me or being genuine; I don't know when you're serious about something or joking; I don't know if you care about me at all or if you're just having some laughs. I don't know what your motives are or what you want from life but I love you helplessly. I'm being torn apart from the inside all the time trying not to love you and trying to be happy with myself. There's no point to this letter really, nothing that will change anything. I just wanted to tell you.

D
>>
>>17584670
Initials?
>>
>>17584685

D.C. are mine.

A lot of my friends browse 4chan, and know I do. Hi if we know each other, feel free to hit me up on facebook if we do.
>>
>>17584685

Dude I'm dying to know why you asked the initials. pls share.
>>
>>17577218
In the same boat, but after a while you just gotta get up and do something. Keep trying. At least that's what I tell myself, typing this msg from bed.
>>
M.A.G.

I love you!
Sometimes I think you love me too, maybe, hopefully... But damn it, why can't you show it? Why must you act so cold and aloof and uninterested? I swear to god above I'd do anything for you and at times it looks like you barely give me the time of the day, and even then it seems like you do it out of some weird "obligation", because you feeling guilty would feel worse than you hanging around with me now and then, or half-replying my messages.
So you do the absolute bare minimum to maintain this relation and nothing else.

It's killing me, A, it's literally pushing me into a dark place I'm afraid I'll never get out of.

Signed,
M.
>>
I,
Got a hella crush on you right now, and for the last couple years.

-C
>>
>>17572938
Hahaha...
>>
K, I dream of bending over under one of those big cozy weeping willows and begging for the d. I think my period is coming, because I can't stop fapping. Remembering how much you liked period sex makes me even hornier. I just want to snuggle under a blanket with you and fuck all day.
>>
>>17584693
Not the D I was thinking of
Thanks
>>
>>17584670
>>17584693
A's inituals?
>>
>>17585038
what gender are you even
>>
katie i hate your gingerbeer drinking face.
>>
>>17585285
you know your name you're burping at me across the room. shut up.
>>
Joe,

I never wanted you to have to pick sides. It's too bad our friendship wasn't good enough for you to stick around for. I thought we were going to be fine - you still initiated contact to play games with me.

It's sad that loyalty can destroy a perfectly good friendship. I'm sorry things have to be this way.

Chrissy

P.S. I wondered for a moment that if I had been less cold to you, maybe you would have stayed, and then I realized that would have changed nothing.
>>
A
you mean so much to me and i know that i never tell you about it. i'm sorry i got in and you didn't and i never know what to say but never forget that you are loved
G
>>
Mat

I'm gonna haunt you everyday
>>
A & R
Welp it's been exactly a month. Going to start trying to accept that there's a 99% chance you're never coming back into my life, and if you choose to not come back, I hope I haunt you.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 332x332px
Matt,

I would ride your dick like crazy if I had the chance. I always wanted to, even before, and still now.

-M <3
>>
Zelda, why do you ignore me!
>>
>>17572910

Hello, Margaret.

I apologize deeply for the chicken lung incident. If anything, it was the helicopter pilot's fault. The tugboat man SPECIFICALLY requested that mexican culture isn't allowed on the boat. Anyways, how's your family doing? Is Jen still growing potato-apple hybrids in her bathroom? How about Tyler? Is he working hard on his target practice? I remember when he first picked up a pig launcher. He smashed so many clouds with it! Anyways, i'd love to catch up on things... Perhaps over snausages?

~Owen
>>
Dear A
Thank you for being such a good friend, being there when I needed you, listening to my shit, helping me through my shitty times. Thank you for everything you've done for me, more than I could ever tell you, more than you'll ever know. I'm sorry that I feel this way about you, I didn't ask for it and I know you never asked for it. You probably don't even know it, but I'm sorry that I fell in love with you.
I'm happy that you're happy, but at the same time, I hate that you're going to live a happy life without me as your boyfriend. I hate that you will never feel the same way about me as I feel about you. I hate that you will never know how much pain you caused without actually doing anything.
I love you
J
>>
Dear Professor AD:

I have been thinking recently about my position at the university. I feel like I am entitled, on the one hand, because I followed a long, harrowing struggle of climbing through mountains, juggling hoops, etc. to obtain my position as a TA. On the other hand, this shows up to others as arrogance, and comes out in my recitation as well. I have no real respect for the students, the faculty, or indeed most of the university; more like a wariness. The students sense this lack of respect and deal with it in different ways; some turn inwards and study harder, the intended effect, but others turn outwards and complain to their instructors and in general stir up potential problems and obstacles for me. I really should prepare better for recitation, but on the one hand I have no idea how to and on the other I don't really care. I do care, in some generic "increase my number" sense, but translating from that to real-world actions has been difficult so far. The other problem is the students themselves; they are sightless soulless mouths sucking out my every word, but the word just gets thrown into the ether and dissipated. There are maybe 10 students who understand the class; the rest go through the motions but do not comprehend. My roommate refers to them as "monkeys", which after consideration I am forced to agree with.

Effective immediately, I am only going to show up for half of each recitation.

-- AG
>>
>>17585555
Full initials for both people?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 583x438px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 583x438px
[Forgot to add 1 more thing to my letter from a few hours ago]

https://youtu.be/9ausPKEMVk0?t=16s

THIS is what happens when you practically FUCK A CLOSE FRIEND in the ASS, RAY!
>>
>>17586054
What was your letter?
>>
>>17586068
I am this person, I'm not going to bullshit, you've probably seen my posts in these kinds of threads before, been venting about it a lot >>17585521
>>
>>17586068
Not watching shit else. Can't prove it don't want to prove shit. Just want to let it go. It's gotten so off I don't even think I care to know
>>
>>17586077
are you the one that was asking about the letter?
>>
S
I will beat your skull in if I ever see you you cheating shithead
>>
I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU MORE THAN I COULD EVER EXPRESS BECAUSE I'M AN INARTICULATE ASSHOLE BUT YOU GET ME ANYWAY YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE AND I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY AND I MISS YOU SO SO MUCH
>>
K
I miss you

M.W
>>
L

I'm furious with you but I'm doing my best to regain my composure. We probably will never talk or see each other again but if we do I'm going to demand you apologize to J. That was fucked up.

Thank you for the wonderful years together as a friend and as something more. I regret nothing and hope that you have a happy life. I'll get over the anger eventually and move on too.

C'est la vie.
>>
C,

I'm getting kicked out of uni. The people i met there were lame. Most of the girls showed interest in me, but you're still on my mind. I always compare them to you, and none comes anywhere close to you , be it by looks or personality. The time i passed by your side was the best time of my life , and i'm completely serious. I understand you're not interested in me , i'm a wreck . But i'm working on myself, and i'll come back as a better man. Your last words to me hit like a truck, and i hope that "see you soon" is true.
>>
Got a couple here.

C,

I really fucked things up with you, but strangely enough you were one of the first people in a long time that I really felt comfortable around. You were leagues out of my league, and that was a bit intimidating (why in the world would you choose me?), and I made some choices that I probably shouldn't have made. I know we didn't even really do much, but that first (and basically last) weekend with you was a lot of fun. And I know you didn't and don't want anything more than that with me, so I don't wanna bother you. I would like to be friends, but I think you were right when you said I can't quite do that. The fact that I even still think about you at all is proof of that. Honestly I snapped at you because I wanted you to get mad at me and push me out of your life since I knew I would start to feel things for you if we stayed friends. So take the hint and please cut me out of your life.

M
>>17576877
Holy shit I would have never taken you for the 4chan type (I could see it, assuming you're N, but that could be my own arrogance) but hey, I really am glad everything is working out for you. You gave me more than enough chances but I'm just a little too fucked up for you. I never meant to hurt you in any way, and I know I have a bad tendency to use people as objects for my own gain, but I sincerely wish you nothing but the best.

S,

Whatever you're doing with K, you need to stop it. I'm saying this as your friend who cares deeply about you and as K's friend who cares about him. You're fucking with his feelings and sending him serious mixed signals. Here I was being mad for months thinking he was making unwanted, creepy advances on you but you turn around and hook up with him whenever you need a guy to hook up with and can't find anyone else. It's pathetic, really.

M
>>
M,

Did it scare you when I was the only one that answered when you called me drunk and a mess, or am I really just a fair-weather-friend to you after all this time

A
>>
File: 1473541060608.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473541060608.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
I feel like if I asked you out on a date, you'd say yes, but by the time 11pm hits I lose that feeling. You always talk about other guys and ex's and that throws me off more. I'm desthly scared of changing our friendship but I like and understand you more than anyone else I've ever been interested in. Sometimes I feel like you're trying to hint at something too but I'm too dumb and too afraid of breaking the norm to act on it.
I don't wanna say I love you, but I love you, K.
>>
>>17587012
Not the person you're replying to but are you M P?
>>
>>17585516
>mfw Mat
>mfw nobody cares enough to haunt me
i don't know how to feel about this.
>>
C
I think I am in love with you, and it is so wrong. I know I should break up with my boyfriend, but he is too kind and caring and you will never be like that. You are superficial and vain, but I just can't stop thinking about you. Maybe I'm just horny.
>>
Dear future wife,
Please tell me where you are, so that I can find you
Love,
A
>>
G

You know when you're ill, and you can't imagine ever not being ill. You can't remember not having your nose clogged to shit, and you think "this is my life now". G, don't let my life turn into more of a fucking mess than it is, because I can't remember it being fun and happy anymore.

J
>>
>>17587046
No I am not.
>>
K,
I wanted to write something elaborate, but the good thing is that here I can express my emotions a lot easier than when talking face to face. I miss you, simple as that.
>>
>>17575580

Initials? Jem?
>>
W,
I can't tell if it's a coincidence when our eyes meet or if you're looking at me on purpose. I'm glad my eyes are dark so no one can see it dilate when I look at you. It kind of sucks though that yours are dark too.
>>
A,

So, you unblocked and re added me. You better talk to me the next time you're online. I don't know what R is doing. We need to have a talk, and I'm scared you're trying to talk to me to just make everything worse, saying something is my fault or something. I'm paranoid, but you guys were the ones that did me wrong.

-M
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.