[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I become confident when i'm only 5'8 with no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1472702858015.jpg (12KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
1472702858015.jpg
12KB, 251x241px
how do I become confident when i'm only 5'8 with no facial hair....22 y/o and I dont feel very manly.
>>
>>17572734
get ripped
>>
wear flannel
>>
>>17572734
You're taller than Tom Cruise.
>>
>>17572734
Think of it is a video game.

You need increase your confidence level.

What is the easiest way to increase any level in a video game?
Grinding.

You need to find that one easy task you can do daily to boost your confidence. Then once you've got the confidence level high enough you can take on more complex tasks.
>>
>>17572734

>5'8
> no facial hair

These are not your problems
>>
>>17573756
Tom Cruise is actually 5'9

>>17573775
>Think of it is a video game.
When a person can abstract away from the details of reality he can see things clearer, much like it is much easier to see the rules govern roots of polynomials when you treat them as a galois group.
>>
You're taller than Putin.
>>
I am 5'2, you can kill yourself. Or you can stop giving a shit, nobody cares all too much. It might seem like they talk about it, but decent people are cool.
>>
>>17572734
How much facial hair is your average 22 year old supposed to have?
>>
Here's a little tip for you;

You don't feel confident in spite of, and not because of, your lack of facial hair.

The real facial hair is within you. Now here's the life lesson-

If you watch some couples, one of them will get really, really, really angry with the other over something quite small. Let's say some mess that wasn't tidied up- now, it's quite stupid to shout at someone for a small mess, but that small mess becomes the metaphor, that small mess represents everything that is wrong with that person.

We normally focus on a small issue as a cover for a large issue. Focusing on your beard is a way for you to distract yourself (and put your problems on something you have no control over). So now, you can forget all about the beard and work on your self-esteem.

Good day!
>>
Find some confidence in other things than your manly or not manly looks.
I feel ya, because I only get a bit of neckbeard at 23 and I'm around 5'7. But I can still charm people with my humor sense and laid-back personality which appears confident.
I also looked for something that's manly about me. I'm also skinny so no muscles, I'm pretty soft spoken so not a macho, but one girl told me my voice is manly, like the kind of voice she'd expect from a big guy with beard etc. I asked somebody else and they told me that indeed my voice sounds like that sometimes when I speak in a serious manner. So instead of being worried about having a lot of feminine features I focus on the fact I got one manly feature at least and somehow it's easier to wait for more facial hair and perhaps weight to come that way.

Maybe you have very big, hairy hands? Manly jawline? Focus on something else than your lack of facial hair and low height
>>
>>17573800
That's what HE says.

Tom Cruise Height - How tall - CelebHeights - Celebrity Heights
www.celebheights.com/s/Tom-Cruise-3.html Cached
Tom Cruise height is 5ft 7.75in or 172 cm tall. Discover how tall your favourite celebrities are at CelebHeights.com
>>
>>17573883
>mfw i've lost my temper with partner over minor issues
>>
>>17572734
>Get a hobby, accomplish things.
>Gain confidence
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.