[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If my professor has a picture of herself on the internet, would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1467784394228.gif (3MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1467784394228.gif
3MB, 240x180px
If my professor has a picture of herself on the internet, would it be illegal for me to print it out, jack off on it, and then take a picture and email her the picture from an anonymous email account?

My dick is turning to diamonds just thinking about this, but I don't wanna go to jail, or get kicked out of school.

I doubt they'd be able to trace it back to me, but just in case.
>>
>>17572675
mail it to her physical address
were gloves
>>
>>17572691
I don't know her physical address
>>
>>17572675
As turned on as you may be by the thought. I wouldn't do it since it would probably freak her out, and if thats not enough, I wouldn't want her to call the cops and have the email be traced. Then again, you may know how to cover your tracks.
>>
>>17572675

there was that one guy that got kicked out of Harvard for sending a bomb threat by guerillamail or one of those anonymous email accounts. If they put enough resources in it, law enforcement can find anybody. And if it's a female, especially a white female, and especially a white female in academia, you can be damn sure they will
>>
>>17572794
sure he used guerillamail, but he was probably a part of the botnet
so they didnt trace him through guerillamail, but used information held within the email to identify possible locations

either that or their spyware is good enough to send red flags, and they just went through those

there are so many ways, they most likely did not track the guy through guerillamail

>>17572675
>>17572691
this

print it out, cum on it, leave it somewhere she'd find it
dont let any cameras catch your face.
>>
me >>17572797

>>17572794
also that was a bomb threat.
law enforcement does a half-assed job at tracking people who send lewd pics

they'll start staking out her house and reviewing video footage, but that's about as far as it goes
>>
>>17572675

This sounds hilarious, do it.
>>
Someone in my highschool once did this. They did not find him, because he mailed it from the account of a classmate.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.