[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get weed in central Wisconsin? I'm 21 and bored

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1472911654135.jpg (22KB, 336x422px) Image search: [Google]
1472911654135.jpg
22KB, 336x422px
How do I get weed in central Wisconsin? I'm 21 and bored so I figure "why not?" I haven't smoked before though.

There's a nice, chill girl at work that might smoke (tatoos, extra piercings, white girl dreds) but I want to have a fallback plan; I intend to call her tonight (really soon acutally, it's like 8pm).
>>
ask her if she knows any friends willing to part with greens for green
it's a little cryptic, so she'll probably ask what you're saying
and if she does, tell her you have money and want to buy weed

then as a follow-up, ask her if she'd be willing to do some quality assurance with you sometime

feel free to rephrase and be as autistic as you want
>>
>>17572613
I'm already seeing that.

>HEY, WANNA PART GREENS WITH BEANS?
>...uhh, what?
>>
>>17572618
part green with beans and the beans are green not beads but beans and the greens are they beads in my green beans beads breeds fleas in my sneeze hey thats my cheese wheres my cheese find my cheese WHERES THE CHEESE
>>
>>17572579
Fucking Wisconsin at it again.
Let me guess- Stephen's Point?

Real answer: Go to your local UPS building if there is one, else a Pizza/Sandwich delivery place and ask the employees. Be chill.

UPS hubs/industrial buildings because the company can never run a drug test so a lot lot of them are weed heads.
>>
The girl is a dead end, she's playing safe right now to get a job; says she can't think of anyone to help. Super nice though.
>>
>>17572649
Marshfield actually; there's no youth culture here so I can't find anything enjoyable to get out for which means I know few people which means I know no smokers.
>>
>>17572676
rip that

>>17572649
this
>>
>>17572579
Stop using /jp/ reaction images you fucking normalfag.
>>
>>17573228
I just used the first pic my phone would upload that isn't furry/futanari/trap/twink/bondage/beast/cum inflation/loli/shota
>>
>>17573237
you have good tastes m8
>>
>>17573237
Tbh we need more of these things on this board to make all the normals go away.
>>
>>17573239
I'm just a simple fetishist with simple dreams of weed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.