[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl starts talking to me in a class 2 or 3 semesters ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1472922253683.jpg (34KB, 564x412px) Image search: [Google]
1472922253683.jpg
34KB, 564x412px
>girl starts talking to me in a class 2 or 3 semesters ago (she talked to everyone in the class though)
>she studies with me a lot because we both needed A's
>talks about this guy in class she thinks is cute
>offer to help introduce them since I was sorta friends with the guy, but she refused
>we end up acing the class together, feel super accomplished
>since then, me and the girl have remained friends, even chatted while she traveled abroad over the summer
>we've spent a lot of time studying with each other and helping each other out as we are both in the same program
>she talks to me about several guys that are interested in her from back home/other schools, but she doesn't want to have a relationship as she (and I) are focused on getting into graduate school right now
>start developing crush on her recently since we're taking a class together again and spending more time together
>tfw she called me quiet ("not the good kind"), unattractive, and wierd
>tfw she is super touchy with all her freinds, but not me
>not sure if being tsundere
>don't know if she likes me

She fell asleep while we were studying the other day my heart melted as soon as I noticed. Also she has joked around that she is "dating herself" currently, and I should probably take that at face value. I guess ultimately I just don't want to make a move at the risk of making things awkward between us for the rest of the semester. I've been stuck in a rut for a while, so I don't feel like I have good perspective on the situation, so any /adv/ would be appreciated. Thanks guys
>>
Well obviously she isn't interested in dating right now, even dating you. Secondly, the fact that she talks to you about other guys further indicates her lack of interest, as does the fact that she's not very touchy with you. She's probably wary of leading you on when she doesn't want anything to do with you romantically
>>
>>17572573
>>tfw she called me quiet ("not the good kind"), unattractive, and wierd

1.) What is the context of this? Because that's a weird, hostile, and anti-social as fuck thing to bring up out of the blue.

>not sure if being tsundere
2.) That shit doesn't really exist outside gradeschool children. There's a reason why basically all tsundere's in anime chicks are loli's that look like they're 11.

The only other explanation is she's mentally unstable (like legitimately, diagnosably bi-polar--which would explain why she was trashing you so hard)
>>
File: homegym.jpg (84KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
homegym.jpg
84KB, 600x450px
>>17572604
We were hanging out before she moved back home last year when she made me some eggs because she didn't want to waste food she wasn't bringing back with her. While we were talking she just called me 'quiet' seemingly out of the blue, and specified "and not, like, the good kind". And I guess I was being quiet, but that hurt.
The 'ugly' thing she brought up when I told her I had a younger brother her age (a couple years younger than me) and she asked if he was cute. I told her he looked nothing like me, and she said something along the lines of, "so he's really good looking?". Basically implying I was not great looking, but I don't remember her exact words. I don't remember when she called me weird, I just remember she did.
Maybe it's my ego, but I dismissed all this as her just teasing me. But she is very honest and probably would really offend anyone with thinner skin than me. I haven't noticed any bipolar characteristics in her. I think she is more just blissfully unaware, or she just doesn't care, about social norms and trying not to offend people. I think she is the type of person who wouldn't be hanging out with me if I didn't have something to offer her if that explains anything
>>
>>17572604
>>17572666

You want an objective, third party opinion op?

It sounds like she thinks that you are good friends. That's why she thinks she say that kind of stuff. Like imagine a bunch of dudes hanging out in a garage and during the course of shit-talking one guy says "Bro you lucky to be married you ugly as fuck lol" - that's basically what her "Oh so he's really good looking?" means.

The fact that she so openly talks about dudes that are into her and etc. all points to the probable fact that she just has a coarse, extroverted personality. The fact that you have a crush on her is the only reason why it seems (to you) like everything she says to you has some kind of meaning to it.
>>
>>17572573
she sees you like a brother, thats it and siblings pick at each other and why she says some of the things she does. She isn't trying to be mean. You need to emotionally detach from her so she isn't your whole world
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.