[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked my gf sister, and she may be prego. What the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Clorox_bleach.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Clorox_bleach.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
I fucked my gf sister, and she may be prego.
What the fuck should I do? :|
>>
Oh well
>>
>>17572380
Fuck
>>
>>17572373
First you need to confirm that she is in fact pregnant. Then you need to talk to her to see if she plans on keeping it. If she plans on keeping it you may just want to apologize to your current gf, break up with her, and then get with her sister. If she has your kid you have to deal with her anyway so you might as well be getting some of that ass while you have to put up with her. Your kid will be better off with both parents in his/her life as well.
>>
>>17572373
What's the problem?
>>
Well you should stop making terrible decisions, not that it'll help the hell you just made out of your life.
>>
>>17572391
She's had the pregnancy test, she said it was
>>17572392
I fucked my gf sister while sleeping over at her house

I'm 18 now. she was 16 at the time, shes 17 now
>>
>>17572396

I'm sure you would of done the same thing.
She was thicc af
>>
>>17572398
L O L
O
L

Tell her that she's not pregnant until she takes a pee test (that ideally you should buy yourself) and that she takes the test in front of you.

Girls lie about this. Don't panic until you do this.
>>
Have her take the test in front of you to confirm it. If you guys are that old, maybe you should consider abortion. If you have it, I doubt it will grow up in a home that contains both parents. What a shitty situation
>>
File: scared.jpg (91KB, 766x567px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
91KB, 766x567px
>>17572398

>Be 18 and get a girl pregnant

I feel bad for you.

Like for real.
>>
>>17572402
You black? I'm black.
>>
>>17572402
>I'm sure you would of done the same thing

man, why the fuck are so many guys such idiots? fucking someone without protection, okay, sure. thats understandable, it feels fucking good. but why don't you just NOT cum inside?
it's THAT easy. I have had 2 girlfriends over the course of 6 years and I fucked them both with no protection over that period of time, very frequently. Just don't fucking cum inside of their vagina, and there's nothing to get them pregnant with, it's not that fucking hard jfc.
>>
>>17572402
Then if you wanna fuck around behind your lady's back, cover it you fucking filth.

Or pull out. Good God my husband and I pull out up until a few days before the week I ovulate, then he uses condoms til I get my cycle. Rinse and repeat.

Pregnancy free for 8 years, until we had my son when we were trying to get pregnant.

It really isn't that hard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.