[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just kissed a girl for the very first time (open mouth, no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1457235169650.jpg (42KB, 300x217px) Image search: [Google]
1457235169650.jpg
42KB, 300x217px
I just kissed a girl for the very first time (open mouth, no tongue) and it was kind of salty.

Could it be the makeup, her saliva?

Not a troll question in any way, I'm horribly inexperienced and don't know if it's normal.
>>
It was a stray booger
>>
Maybe she recently ate something salty? Like semen?

Or maybe she has like an open sore or something.

I dunno man. I wouldn't kiss a girl whose saliva tasted weird.

Face makeup tastes chalky. Lipstick tastes waxy. It wouldn't be that.
>>
>>17571511
>Maybe she recently ate something salty? Like semen?
I don't know... this was at a party. I hope not :(
>>
OH one more thing, could it possibly be due to the fact she smokes?
>>
>>17571540
Was she dancing or whatever? Were there a lot of people packed into a small space? Basically what I'm getting at is, could she have been sweaty? Because that's probably the most likely explanation.

Hate to tell you that we can't tell you for sure what it was, but although it's not impossible there's way more likely explanations than "yeah she blew some guy three minutes before kissing you."

The taste of semen heavily depends on diet and varies from guy to guy, but incidentally, if you're properly hydrated, it shouldn't actually taste that salty. Although that's the "stereotypical" taste.
>>
File: 1473922391099.gif (146KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473922391099.gif
146KB, 300x375px
>>17571505
Maybe it was the taste of Tyrone's cock?
But seriously maybe something she ate before?
>>
>>17571505
It's cum lmao
>>
>>17571594
This. More than likely just sweat, or if she was wearing lipstick/gloss and ate something salty (Like chips, classic party food) some stray salt could have gotten stuck in the makeup. It happens. But I'd bet money on sweat
>>
>>17571505
>mfw I know that taste in a kiss
>mfw it's after my gf blew me

Idk anon, it could be anything :^)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.