[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I asked you a good place to find and possibly talk to girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 1

File: 1403355869168.jpg (31KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1403355869168.jpg
31KB, 436x436px
If I asked you a good place to find and possibly talk to girls out in public and specified it couldn't involve drinking or bringing friends along, or saying something like 'events', would you still be able to answer?

I'm a pleasant but shy person, and loneliness has been crushing me lately. I was not warned about how impossible it was, to start late; I grew up in an isolated environment.

Online dating was the absolute worst (You know that or haven't tried that) and I'll never be doing it again.
>>
Jesus christ /adv/.
>>
>>17571330
Church maybe.
>>
>>17571537
Atheist though.
>>
>>17571330

go to meetup.com and attend meetups. if thats an 'event' then you are too retarded for this world.

go to coffee shops. go to bars and just dont get any alcohol. go to the beach and talk to strangers. go on the bus and hit on women (i have surprising good results doing this.
>>
>>17571567
>go to coffee shops.
Don't people absolutely hate being approached here though?

>go to bars and just dont get any alcohol
Then why am I there? I mean there's the real reason, and then the reason that people think I'm there so I don't come off as a desperate lonely fuck.

>go to the beach and talk to strangers
Girls don't go there alone.

Ever.

>go on the bus
There's no bus.
Or subway. Or anything.
You either have a car, or you can't travel at all.
And this is the reason I said no alcohol. And knowing that, girls aren't going to be going to bars alone.
>>
>>17571590

>dont people absolutely hate being approached here though

it depends on if you are attractive and they are interested. it has nothing to do with location. you can go to a singles mixer and still have peopel say they dont like to be approached cuz ur awful.

>then why am i there

to hang out. i rarely drink, usually have a water. my best friend is the most bangable guy in the city, like ignorant to how easy he has it in life, girls falling all over him, and he doesnt drink alcohol. hes had one shot in his entire life. he likes to just go to bars and have a soda.

on that note, have a soda. if anyone asks, just say its a jack and coke. dont act drunk, just act normal. no one will notice. no one will care.

>girls dont go there alone

I went to to a nude beach last week, two topless women just hanging out.

>girls have to be going alone

girls rarely go nayhwere alone. its normal to talk to more than one girl at the same time.

honestly anon you are one picky faggot, everyone else works wonders with this and you're just pretending its too hard or socially wrong to do these things to hide the fact that you're a pussy.
>>
>>17571590
>Don't people absolutely hate being approached here though?
You can kinda read the signs, dude. Reading a book, doing homework, on laptop, wearing headphones, in conversation with a friend sitting directly across from them? Don't fucking bother them. Casually leafing through a book, sipping their coffee while staring around the room, basically giving off "not busy and a little bit bored" signs, and it's probably OK to talk to them, though don't invite yourself to sit down at their table until they do.

Also, why can't you go to a bar and just get one drink? If anybody asks, just say you're having one or two beers but you're not usually a huge drinker. Nobody will ask, though.
>>
>>17571622

because then he wouldnt get to play the victim and talk about how hard it is living in a world where women refuse to be approached and everyone else is just using magic :^)
>>
any place is as good as any op
also there's nothing wrong with meeting people online as long as its not an online dating service
>>
>>17571620
>my best friend is the most bangable guy in the city
>and he doesnt drink alcohol
Well uh.
I think if you're hot enough if you can break any rule.

And I'm not that. In fact, I'm 5'7. I never even gave that any thought, until I started worrying about courtship. And apparently that's something that will have a lot of girls write you off immediately.

>Reading a book, doing homework, on laptop, wearing headphones, in conversation with a friend sitting directly across from them?
Yeah, you just described every single thing I've ever seen a girl doing at a coffee shop ever.

>casually leafing through a book
YOU JUST SAID READING A BOOK.
"CASUALLY LEAFING" WHAT IS THIS INSANE BABBLE.
SHE'S EITHER READING OR SHE ISN'T.

>sipping their coffee while staring around the room, basically giving off "not busy and a little bit bored" signs
So, what did they come to the place for? Because I've never seen this happen, and I don't know the reason why I ever would. If they're bored, out come the headphones.

I'm not being difficult.
Your advice just makes no sense.

>Also, why can't you go to a bar and just get one drink?
I also don't want to drink.
I hate that I hate to drink. Because it seems like it would really help me if I liked it.
But I hate drinking. And I don't have a lot of cash anyway.

Seems like a lose-lose, because I don't actually believe I'll meet my type by faking it in a place like that.

>>17571657
>any place is as good as any op
Lies.
>>
>>17571674
>Lies.
explain
>>
>>17571642
Don't do that.
>>
>>17571676
You first.
>>
>>17571674

>you can break any rule

its not a rule. you can literally just drink a soda all night and no one gives a fuck. i go and drink water and im only half as bangable.

no ones going to ask and if they due just say 'jack and coke.

im 5'6" and i do just fine mate.

>LITERALLY E VERY COFFEE SHOP GIRL IS LIKE THIS NO EXCEPTIONS

you realyl want to be miserable.

how much time do you spend at coffee shops not hitting on women that you're an expert on it.

you arent looking for advice you're looking to whine
>>
>>17571674

ur so fucking prissy mate. you ARE being difficult.

you find a reason not to use anything and then get mad at us like were villains.

truth is ur probably just ugly and god knows you have the worst fucking personality, so dont go hitting on girls, it wont work anyways.
>>
>>17571688
i've met girls that eventually became my girlfriends online (just not online dating stuff), at random little courses i had to do (twice), one time at a pharmacy and one time on the subway. i don't think i'm that good looking. these are the only gf's i've had. lost my virginity at 21. idk what's so hard about talking to people irl. sometimes they become your friend sometimes not, who cares. why would it be so hard anyway
>>
>>17571705

BECAUSE ITS SOCIALLY UNACCEPTABLE TO TALK TO STRANGERS.
>>
>>17571697
>you realyl want to be miserable.
So you're calling me a liar about what I see at coffee shops.

THAT IS WHAT I SEE AT COFFEE SHOPS.

I AM NOT LYING.

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS

>how much time do you spend at coffee shops not hitting on women that you're an expert on it.
It was a coffee shop at a bookstore. I used to try the bookstore a lot. Simultaneously I had spent enough time at both to realize I would only be wasting more time expecting something different to happen.

>you arent looking for advice you're looking to whine
Nope.
>>17571701
>ur so--
Not reading your post.
>>
>>17571708
it's socially acceptable to comment on stuff going on imo
the gf i met on the subway, we both got talking because she wanted indications, since she wasn't from here.
idk you just sound kinda desperate
>>
>>17571705
>subway
I don't have one of those
>pharmacy
And I don't understand this one.
>>
>>17571708
>>17571711
>le random caps lock
edgy :^)
>>
>>17571721
I use shift.

I'm not a savage.
>>
>>17571714

no its not you fucking liar girls hate being approached in public but how am i supposed to meet em?
>>
>>17571716
>pharmacy
i'm yuropoor. i guess you people call it a drug store
>>
>>17571721
Oh and the first one you linked wasn't even me. That's just some guy.
>>
>>17571723
well never apparently, use meme magic
>>
>>17571711

>whines about everything
>so you just want to whine?
>nope

wow, how whiny.

you take literally zero advice and you dont even bother dismissing things like GO TO A BAR AND JUST DRINK A SODA.

cant wait to see this thread again tomorrow.
>>
>>17571734
>GO TO A BAR AND JUST DRINK A SODA.
The fuck is the point..?

I could do that at home and be getting actual work done.
>>
>>17571725
No I know what a pharmacy is. I don't understand how you struck up a conversation at one.
>>
>>17571723
>no its not you fucking liar girls hate being approached in public
This guy is being cynical about it.

But it's a true statement, so he shouldn't be acting cynical about it.

They really do hate it.

Why is this being mocked preemptively?
>>
>>17571751

i cant tell whos trolling who anymore
>>
>>17571755

its easy to strike up a conversation anywhere. even at a pharmacy

>coming down with a cold?
>oh yeah, need to get me some of that zicam
>you should try the offbrand version. exact same thing but half the price
>oh really? i wasnt exactly sure what that was
>yeah they make it hard cuz of htei ngredients list, but its all the same stuff.
>i used to use the nose version but apparently that can ruin your sense of smell
>scary, right? and to think id never be able to smell how beautiful you are right now...

seriously though. you can strike up a conversation anywhere for any reason.
>>
>>17571674
Your assignment for tomorrow is to go to a coffee shop, sit your dumb ass down, and look at the people around you. And let's be clear, look around like a normal person, don't creepy-stare at people for like five minutes at a time.

Seriously. You've never seen somebody in a cafe just idly flipping through a magazine or a book without particular interest? You've never seen somebody having an open conversation (not having a quiet, clearly private conversation) that you could picture somebody joining in on? You've never seen someone strike up a conversation with somebody at another table?

Look, either you don't know what to look for, or something's up -- if it's a coffee shop near a college campus after 9 PM, yes, dude, probably everybody is going to be studying. Go at a different time, find a coffee shop with a different atmosphere. Maybe one that serves alcohol and food, the atmosphere will be freer. I know one that occasionally has live music or open mic nights -- things get friendly, people open up and talk to each other. Fuck it, just bring a chess board or cards or whatever, write a sign saying SIT DOWN IF YOU WANT A GAME, DON'T BE SHY :) or whatever bullshit you want and read a book while you wait. You will meet people and some of them will be female.

We both know you're not going to do that. But you so easily could. So what's your excuse for not doing it?

>I also don't want to drink.
Words cannot express how much I do not give a shit.

Learn to like the taste of light beer (it barely has a taste, honestly), or just get some fruity drink where you can't even taste the alcohol. You sure as fuck won't get a buzz from one drink, and it barely costs.
>>
>>17571330
Go to small events, places that are not loud so you can have a conversation.

A small concert, an art gallery, something related to culture.

Two days ago I went to a music presentation and I started talking to a girl next to me, I just asked her: "hey do you know when it starts?"
and the conversation flows from there.

I have a date with her tomorrow, she is a 5/10 but hey at least I a going out again.

Confidence is achieved thru mistakes, you have to be willing to make mistakes sometimes, you can do it.
>>
>>17571330
I could answer but you are clearly not able to move from your comfort zone and would get nowhere. Deal with that first. Otherwise you don't deserve to bring other people into your miserable little world.
>>
>>17571766
Look.

The advice is very typically 'Don't go out in public just chasing for the opportunity to meet a girl' and okay, I guess I can't argue with that, despite never not being in that mindset my whole life. I've never had a reason to go out into public because I'm not really into the activities out there. I'm into art, and reading and movies and video games, and my means of being productive is creating art of my own. Time out in public is kind of time that could be spent at home, working on art.

And being out in public is me just keeping the window open for a chance at courtship. That's me trying to find a prospect of that. And it's apparently the worst mindset to be doing it.

Just going to a bar and drinking soda is like, the most sterling example of that sorta thing I can imagine. And just as big a timewaster as when I'd frequently go to that bookstore/coffee shop as often as I did. Seriously I wasted a lot of time.
>>
>>17571784
That was dumb.

Don't do this.
>>
>>17571782

BUT I SAID DONT USE THE WORD EVENT FOR VERY IMPORTANT REASONS
>>
>>17571674
>>17571776
Most importantly don´t expect the next girl you talk to, to be your soulmate. Your problem is that you have:

>Extremely High Expectations on others
and
>Lack of Socia Experience

Don´t buy into the Low-self steem meme, the only think you lack is EXPERIENCE and that can be get over time.
>>
Taking to the Zoo, the Park, Auchwitz concentration camp or the Penis Museum in NYC.

Abamdoned Jails are also really good conversation starters.

JK

Starbucks or any place with lots of people will help her feel safe, girls are weird sometimes.
>>
>>17571789
I knew you would get confrontational about this, why do you think I typed it?

You clearly need to see a therapist if you are this afraid of lacking comfort and control.
We can´t help you, ONLY YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF.
>>
>>17571789
WHY THE FUCK NOT, IT WAS GOOD ADVICE

DO YOU HAVE A VERY SPECIFIC PHOBIA OF ANYTHING LABELED "EVENT"

ARE YOU HAVING A PANIC ATTACK RIGHT NOW

GOD DAMN, YOU BLITHERING SLUT-SHIT, NOW YOU HAVE ME ALL WORKED UP TOO
>>
>>17571235
>>17571352
>>17571441
Is this you? Theres more on the thread but seriously...stop being such a bitch ass nigga
>>
>>17571793
>>17571795

that wasn't OP, just me trolling depending to be him.
>>
>>17571795
I think he was expecting a safe space for bloating about his sadness, he is not looking for actual advice, I´m not sorry for you OP I have been there, but I know that only you have to make that choice, being here won´t help him guys, stop responding to him.
>>
>>17571795
That wasn't me. He's trolling.
>>
>>17571806

but only barely. the fact htat people are so quick to believe it is evidence that that is exactly how you act.
>>
>>17571800
>>17571806
Ok cool. At least I got to write the words blithering slut-shit, so it's not a loss.

THAT STILL APPLIES, BY THE WAY, YOU PANSY-ASSED OP.
>>
>>17571813
Only because of caps.

You really are a boob to fall for it just because of that.
>>
seriously OP, why is going to an 'event' not okay though?

whats wrong with going to meetups?

whats wrong with having a soda at a bar?
>>
>>17571776
>You've never seen somebody in a cafe just idly flipping through a magazine or a book without particular interest?
No, not for very long. That might last a few seconds before they pull out a phone, or leave. In this era, they have that option. To never be terribly bored for even 4 seconds.

I'm not telling you what I expect, I'm telling you what I've seen.
>You've never seen somebody having an open conversation (not having a quiet, clearly private conversation) that you could picture somebody joining in on?
Between two or more girls? No. Between a girl and a guy? No, they're probably together.
>You've never seen someone strike up a conversation with somebody at another table?
No.

Like, I really don't know what you want me to say. I have never seen that happen. And now because I had the misfortune of never seeing that happen, you're going to say I'm making up excuses. Why the fuck are you doing this to me. Isn't it possible to believe me?
>We both know you're not going to do that. But you so easily could. So what's your excuse for not doing it?
Honestly, because a lot of this advice is eerily similar to why people said the past places WOULD work. And time does feel more precious now, and the likes of not falling for the same hopeful nonsense again.

So when I ask for people to go into better detail, or question the little details I am given, I'm testing the foundation of your advice. If it crumbles, well holy fuck, am I glad I tested it.
>>
>>17571776
>Words cannot express how much I do not give a shit.
>Learn to like the taste of light beer
No.

Fuck off.

No alcohol.

Assume I'm fucking allergic or something. Assume what you have to assume to write this off as an option and just have a fucking conversation without this mind altering substance.

Christ fucking almighty. You're a knuckledragging, mouthbreathing cockwaffle for pressing this. People are allowed not to drink, and I'd like to be one of them.
>>
>>17571806
fine

>>17571827
The problem is that you are trying to approach to socialize, change that mindset.
Socializing is a mean to an end. Usually people end up talking to each other just because reasons, not because they are actively looking for it.

my final words are Make something out of your life, and you will see people and talk to them, probably only 1 on 10 will end up being your friend, still it´s worth it.

ps. If you want to approach a group of people, approach them as a group, don´t talk to just one of them (FM - FF- etc.) No one wants to feel left out.
>>
>>17571827

the problem is that you have 8 people in this thread who have all experienced these things first hand often enough to know they happen.

but you expect all 8 of us to forget what we've experienced and believe that you arent exaggerating, lying, or at the very least deluding yourself.

you are insisting that it is impossible to meet girl without wingmen or alcohol despite several examples of how we all met our partner. you insist that those situations dont exist.

thats why its impossible to believe you. cuz we are proof that these things DO happen.

>it crumbles

how did our advice crumble? we all had experiences where this worked. nothing crumbled. you just said 'NOPE THAT OWULDNT HAPPEN AND IM LIKE REALLY REALLY SMART SO ID KNOW'
>>
>>17571833
I agree with you on this one, avoid alcohol.
>>
>>17571844
I kinda addressed this. >>17571785

See, that's the problem. Me being in public having fun is an act of pretend. It's fake. I hate going out.

>you are insisting that it is impossible to meet girl without wingmen or alcohol despite several examples of how we all met our partner. you insist that those situations dont exist.
The examples went into no depth at all. And that makes them seem like you might've succeeded for any number of things that aren't applicable to me. It helps when I know more details. "No it wouldn't help you to know more details" Fuck you leave that to me to decide.

And it crumbles because you start calling me fucking names when I press things a little. Be doubted, and then respond with things that make me doubt you less. I mean jumping jesus, how awful is it really to be questioned by a guy on the internet.

I want the information and I keep having to switch tactics to get any of it. I try being super polite at first but then you give me really dopey broad-stroke protocol that can't help anyone.

But hey at least no one's suggesting "Practice good hygeine" anymore. As if anyone ever didn't actually know that one. That used to be everywhere and it boggled the mind.
>>
>>17571827
I see that shit almost every day.

Seriously. See if there's any cafe-type places in your area that cultivate a kind of friendly, open, maybe slightly alternative vibe. Maybe one that has music nights or other *events* (shit, there's that word again.) I go to a cafe sometimes that has a take-one-leave-one bookshelf set up, just browsing that is a good time to strike up conversation with strangers. Another one has a row of board games. Is the bookstore/coffee shop the only one you've tried?

Taking a chess board or some other game to a coffee shop and playing with random strangers: that is something that you could literally do right now, and you would meet people, 100%, guaranteed, some of whom would be women. Virtually all of whom would be people who'd at least KNOW women whom they might introduce you to, once you became friends.

I realize that might just not be something in your comfort zone, but like I said, it is something that you could do literally right now that would yield guaranteed results. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but eventually. Yeah, you can come up with reasons not to do it -- you don't play chess, you don't want to have to befriend random dudes etc while waiting to meet your soul mate, you're just not that outgoing -- none of those are good reasons. Same with your reasons for not going to bars, etc. "I don't like to drink." So? Suck it up, pussy.

The chess board thing is an extreme example -- just hang out in a public place, create whatever 'art' you've been talking about, and most importantly smile at people who walk by and try not to look withdrawn and intimidating, and eventually somebody will stop by and say "hey, that's cool!" I guarantee it. Cue: conversation.

If you don't like going out in public and you don't like online dating and you're not moveable on either of those points, then you are never, ever going to meet somebody. The world is not going to come to you. You have to bend.
>>
>>17571875
The problem is that you are overthinking it man.
I am telling you, I´ve been there, I had to make a real effort and try my hardest to go out and pretend I was having fun.

In my case, the truth is that I wasn´t having fun because I was inside my head all the time. You have to stop that, it only undermines your efforts. I understand that your past experiences might made you hate going out, but if you want to improve you have to start making new experiences.

I don´t know what else to tell you desu.
>>
>>17571755
back from dinner
basically it was the local pharmacy of the neighborhood and when the local crazy cat lady came in she just struck a conversation with me about her
next thing you know we ended up going out for coffee and became acquaintances
idk what else to tell you man
>>
>>17571899
>You have to stop that,
How.

It's the only reason I'm out there.
>>
>>17571932
stop being autistic and be normal
>>
not OP but how the hell do you go out and do stuff alone? let alone approach people?

it shakes me up and fucks my confidence even thinking about it. id have no idea how to do it
>>
>>17571937
They won't answer you.

And if they do you'll say 'I never thought of that' even though you did.
>>
>>17571937
>do you go out and do stuff alone
i'm assuming you're underaged because you can't be a fully functional grown man without being able to do this already
>>
>>17571936
I'm assuming you're not the same guy.
>>
>>17571948
no shit fuckwad
>>
>>17571942
i can go out and do stuff alone

its bars and stuff i mean. usually you bring friends along. ive never seen someone go in alone

then again ive never looked
theres no way you guys thought i couldnt go out and get groceries for myself. i know its 4chan but cmon have some faith
>>
>>17571950
Why are you calling me a fuckwad?
>>
>>17571953
i personally don't like bars that much and yeah i usually go with other people.
but you can talk to girls in any situation really, you can be alone, it's fine.
>>
>>17571965
i guess im just being a pussy because i know ill fuck it up 100 times before i get it right
>>
>>17571965
>but you can talk to girls in any situation really, you can be alone, it's fine.
No you can't.

No wait yeah you can, and then 100% of most of the situations out there, "Omg what an asshole for trying that" first chance they get.
>>
>>17571970
imo you shouldn't go to bars alone. don't do that alone.
but in regards to other situations, have you never struck up a conversation with any person (doesn't have to be a girl) in a public situation? like talked to the guy delivering your coffee or some guy reading the same newspaper than you or something? it's basically the same thing really, just gotta be more careful to try not to be annoying with girls since usually they'll just assume you're hitting on them.
the key to this is just talk to them like you're making casual conversation with a human being, not a girl you want to fuck, imo.

>>17571977
you're either ugly or just really socially awkward then, idk
>>
>>17571981
>you're making casual conversation with a human being

ive never been good at casual conversation. i get in my own head too much. ill try though, they say the only way to fix social retardation is to socialize
>>
>>17571990
try with men first then, it'll definitely take the pressure of speaking with a woman off imo
when you feel confident enough try with women you wouldn't find attractive or would date.
then full on single girls
>>
>>17571981
>but in regards to other situations, have you never struck up a conversation with any person (doesn't have to be a girl) in a public situation?
Mate, I don't even get 'your welcome's from most cashiers when I say thank you.

>just gotta be more careful to try not to be annoying with girls since usually they'll just assume you're hitting on them.

This is what the thread was made about.

We are hitting on them.

WE ARE HITTING ON THEM.

Why do we need to convince them we aren't doing the thing we're actually doing.
>>
>>17572002
decent plan. i definitely wont beat my self up as much when i mess up talking to another guy

ill try it out
>>
>>17572011
women dont operate on logic or reason. if you want them you have to make them FEEL like youre not hitting on them, even though you are

its entirely based on manipulating feelings, so the methods will sound crazy at times
>>
>>17572030
Why are people saying it's viable to go up and talk to women, when you said that shit you just said.

I am a terrible liar.

I don't lie to people.
>>
>>17571330
Don't even try, /adv/ is full of tumblrinas and leddit white knights that will defend the useless whores that modern women are to their last breath.
>>
>>17572011
because you shouldn't be hitting on them in the first contact you make in public
dunno about bars, people just go there to fuck, but outside irl
>>
>>17572044
>le /r9k/ virgin meme
simply ebin
git gud git laid son
>>
>>17572039
you're also autistic
>>
>>17572049
White knight spotted.

Or maybe a tumblrina landwhale?
>>
>>17572047
>because you shouldn't be hitting on them in the first contact you make in public
But that's WHAT IT IS.

And we all know it! Not a single person doesn't know!
>>
>>17572074
or maybe you're a virgin lmao
git gud nerd
>>
>>17572076
then don't do it
just try to make a casual acquaintance that first time
if you exchange numbers you can hit on her later
>>
>>17572079
Oh my god why do you have to do so much fake shit.

What the hell is wrong with genuine.

The thing that is ultimately true, isn't even bad.
>>
>>17572088
how is anything i said fake? don't hit on her that first time, problem solved. there's nothing fake about that.
>>
>>17572093
> don't hit on her that first time
That's my fucking intention.
I am not looking to make a casual acquaintance out of her.
>>
>>17572095
well you should. being a casual acquaintance doesn't mean it's gonna stay that way forever
>>
>>17572095
casual acquaintance is how it starts
once you get the number you take it from there
>>
>>17572095

why not just give up, OP? you've definitively proven beyond a reasonable doubt that there is no way to approach a woman without being thrown in prison like the rapist pig you are.

so why keep asking? why keep making threads? why respond to this one?

you already won. you can't get laid. its a scientific fact. why do you want us to believe it? clearly were all just liars and rapists who get away with this with magic.
>>
>>17572109
>why not just give up
A good question to review for yourself.

And a sentence I won't be reading past. You typed a lot more, so I imagine this wasted some of your time.
>>
>>17572117
not him, but that anon already knows the answer
the question is: do you?
>>
>>17571330
>I'm lonely and desperate for social interaction
>here's a list of the kinds of social interaction I won't do
Help us help you, anon. What do you /like/ to do?
>>
>>17572132
Art.

Art scene around here sucks though. Like really bad.
>>
>>17572137
What kind of art?
>>
>>17572143
Doesn't matter if the art scene around here sucks in a general sort of way.
>>
>>17572152
Music? Art music or just people music?
Paintings?
Movies?
Museums?
Be more specific please.
>>
>>17572162
You knew it wasn't music or movies.
>>
>>17572162

doesnt matter bruh. art scene sucks bruh. like all of it. trust me i know everythign.
>>
>>17572166

what?
>>
>>17572166
...How?
>>
>>17572174
>>17572177
Because I would've said music or filmmaking.

C'mon.
>>
>>17572185
...You know those things are art too right?
What is art to you then? Painting? Sculpture? Artistic performances? Theater? Museums? Go on now.
>>
>>17572187
>...You know those things are art too right?
If you're being an obtuse filibustering pedant, yes.
Absolutely.
>>
>>17572187

no, the art scene is shit here. its definitely everythign else and it cant be me, im not the problem, its the entire art scene.
>>
>>17572188
> Full Definition of filibuster
>1: an irregular military adventurer; specifically : an American engaged in fomenting insurrections in Latin America in the mid-19th century
>2 [2filibuster]
>a : the use of extreme dilatory tactics in an attempt to delay or prevent action especially in a legislative assembly
>b : an instance of this practice
wow what a genious
>>
>>17572193
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgp9MPLEAqA
>>
i seriously cant tell who is trolling who anymore jesus christ op just go to bed
>>
>>17572198
I give up.
>>
>>17572152
So if you knew the answer before you asked the question, why did you ask?
>>
>>17572188
Your personality sucks. If 4chan banter gets you this hot, I can't imagine what you're like irl.
>>
>>17571590
>>go to the beach and talk to strangers
>Girls don't go there alone. Ever

Yes they do, my cousin is a 10/10 and she visits the beach alonebor with her husky all the fucking time like at least once a week.
>>
>>17572240

nuh uh. ive been there once, and im pretty sure every girl that seemed to be alone was just wiating for her bf or something.
>>
>>17572243
>every girl that seemed to be alone was just wiating for her bf or something.
That bf could be you
>>
>>17572243
>nuh uh.
Okay you little bitch listen up, This is a fact. This isn't something you can dispute.

Your problem isn't trying to meet people, it's your fucking shit self confidence and personallity.

As a femanon you're being a little bitch and I nor would any of my friends give you the time of day.

Go take some college classes and meet some stupid fuck that thinks you'll be a good mate, can't do that? Then be alone forever you faggot. Might as well start fucking boys because you obviously don't like girls
>>
>>17572264

see what i mean? girls dont even want to be bothered in my own fucking thread, why would any girl give a guy the time of day outside?

does everyone just meet on tinder or something?
>>
>>17572266
Yeah because of your shitty condecending attitude, you're not mature enough for a relationship yet.
>>
>>17572236
I didn't ask a question.
>>
>>17572238
This is pretty much the only subject that annoys me.

Because of its cyclical nature.
And all the facts from previous that get ignored for later points.
>>
>>17572276

thats what you get for being a twat i guess.
>>
>>17572278
No it happened back when I just tried to be nice about it too.

Being a dick has actually been more effective to stop most of you from doing the same shit.

You rewarded pretty bad behavior, so there you go.
>>
Hello, excuse me.
This is my first visit to /adv/.
Is the entire board like this shit show of a comedy? No offence intended.
>>
Hey guys, OP here.
Sorry for wasting all your time, i didn't want advice, just validation since I'm a whingy little man baby who deserves to die alone and just sits at home like a useless retard making shitty "art"
Thanks guys, gonna kill myself now, seems the best option.
>>
>>17572301

im glad you finally understand OP. good on you. who knows, maybe you'll be reborn as someone with just a single ounce of common sense.
>>
>>17572309
I don't understand.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.