[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, asking all pro alcoholics here: What are your tips and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (94KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 747x1328px
Okay, asking all pro alcoholics here:

What are your tips and tricks on avoiding getting caught drinking?
>>
>>17570932
Airplane bottles.

Where are you trying to drink at?
>>
I keep mints in my locker at work. Anyone know if smoking masks the smell at all? I already somke. It'd be stupid to take it up to cover the smell but I'm wondering if it helps at all.
>>
>>17570938
Wherever and whenever I can but shouldn't.

School, work, my family's home.
>>
It's going to catch up with you anyway
>>
>>17570968
I can postpone that and avoid getting caught a bit longer.
>>
>>17570947
Wear cargo shorts/pants and put your bottles in the pockets. If you get an opportunity to use a restroom, wrap the empty bottles in toilet paper so they don't make sound, throw away discreetly as possible
>>
>>17571034
I know how to stash my booze, I need tips on hiding that I'm drunk.
>>
>>17571045
You do this by pacing yourself to a tipsy state. I drink constantly. Just some whiskey in a flask. Go to the bathroom drink. Just do not get drunk. Did that once and lost mah job.
>>
>>17571166
I know of the fine balance, just yet to figure out how to master it.

What about the smell?
>>
>>17570932
Stop drinking.
>>
>>17571304
That's not how it works.
>>
>>17571238
That can be tough. After I quit my last job, I still went to the company holiday party. A co-worker wished me luck and told me to get sober. I told her not to worry, I was taking the train home. She said "no, I mean like in general."

I used to drink often before work, and sometimes even during work on break. I'd didn't think anyone could notice it, but maybe I was wrong. I think a lot of people know about it, they just choose not to mention it to you.

Anyways, I told the bitch to go stick an ice cream scoop up her ass to clean out all the shit stuck up there.
>>
>>17571321
The only one who ever points out that I smell like booze is mom, and she does it because she did it to dad.
>>
Chew gum.
>>
>>17571369
Already doing that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.