[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/. I'm a 20 year old virgin but with no previous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0

Hi /adv/. I'm a 20 year old virgin but with no previous girlfriend but I can handle being with girls.
I'm planning on finally getting into dating but I don't know how.
I know what you're going to say "just go talk to her", "man up", "just ask her out". HOW. How do i ask her out? how will she know that i like her? do i just ask her if we can be in a relationship after a few dates?

pic not related
>>
What you do is just make a move. Any move. If you screw up, you learn from it.

Confidence is the key.
>>
>>17570830
What kind of move? Could you give me an example?
>>
>>17570834
Like when it's not creepy, casually put your hand on her thigh, or on her shoulder. Or compliment something about her. Or tease the hell out of her (but don't be rude). Literally whatever opportunity opens up, take it.
>>
>>17570848
>casually put your hand on her thigh, or on her shoulder
This can count as sexual harassment.
>>
>>17570848
I'll just post and read on the Ask the opp. gender thread. thanks for the help
>>
>>17570853
If you go up to your coworker Sally at her desk and just start touching her, yeah. But if she invites you to her room or whatever then she is saying she wants it.
>>
Dating site and tinder. One barrier is instantly removed. If you message a girl, she knows you are interested in her. If she messages you back, you know there is mutual interest.
>>
>>17570873
I don't really like using dating sites. Not too many people use it in my country
>>
>>17570884
What a weak excuse. Give it a try anyway. There is no downside.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.