[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck do you do if you feel like you might be getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8395.jpg (15KB, 284x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8395.jpg
15KB, 284x229px
What the fuck do you do if you feel like you might be getting ghosted but something is off?

Met a qt yesterday and we talked for like 20 minutes and she actually seemed to like talking to me and was interested in me. She was offering to skip her class to talk to me more. Anyway i got her number and texted her later "Howdy its ____" and i never got a text back. I feel like im getting ghosted but im not 100% sure.

What do you do if you feel like you are getting ghosted but you feel like something is offh about it? I would hate to give up because of what i think is happening when she might have just had something happen like losing her phone or something
>>
>>17570741
I'm sorry, what is 'ghosted'?

Is this common knowledge?
>>
>>17570745
Yes. It is when you feel like everything went extremely well but you basically dont get a text back afterwards.

P new term because people used to say "sorry im not into you" or something but are now not even courteous enough to reply
>>
>>17570763

Not to WK but I know chicks who are afraid to say they aren't interested because of psychotic blowback.
>>
>>17570741
News Flash: People have lives.

Believe it or not, even in this era, there are some people who do not check their phones every 30 seconds, and some who put messages aside to get to when more immediate business (job, school, just the burdens of life) allows a free moment.

Of course there's also the possibility that she didn't catch your name irl, and thus didn't recognize your text. Something like "Hi, it's ___ from lunchtime today." might have helped.
>>
what exactly is she supposed to say to "Howdy its Anon"?

she probably saved your number in her phone and didn't respond because there was nothing to respond to
>>
>>17570741
>>17570763
It sounds like it's been a day or so since your first (and hopefully last) text.

If you just sent the one text to her and got no answer, that's great, you can still work this out.

I always send "nope? :'( lol :)" about a day or so later if this happens.

If she doesn't reply to that within a day, consider it a closed case, shes gone and I'm sorry about that.

But who knows, leave it alone and go work on some other girls and she might text you in a week like "oh sorry i was so busy"
>>
you just said hi... why did you not ask for a date or just ask anything? maybe she is just thinking "yeah hi you too do you want anything" but cba answering.
>>
>>17570788
Shoutout to being the only person who actually answered my question without assuming that i have autism like 99% of the other replies

>>17570819
Because we already discussed going out in person, ya dingus
>>
>>17570847

that doesnt explain why ur message was simply HI rather than..anything that starts an interesting conversation? a question, a demand, a remark, ANYTHING.
>>
>>17571079

Not Op

But it is first contact you are going to start of hard when you don't even have clue who is on the other line. Small talk first everything else later.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.