[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spoken to literally thousands of girls on tinder and okcupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (206KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 960x960px
>spoken to literally thousands of girls on tinder and okcupid over the past two years
>only ever met up with one girl and she was fat as fuck

I'm beginning to think I either have mental problems or girls....man these fucking girls..
>>
Or you are just ugly.

I started using tinder in March and have had dozens of matches. Crazy thing was I put the least effort possible in my bio and on POF I said some nasty sexual shit to them yet they want to go out.
>>
>>17570552

>Literally thousands

I am very sorry OP, but there can be no reasonable doubt that the problem lies with you.
>>
>>17570560
You're an idiot, it doesn't mean shit if you aren't fucking these girls. Go jerk off loser
>>
>>17570564

Yet I have fucked these girls. From POF alone I have fucked 11 girls so far this year starting in January.

On tinder 4. I juggle multiple girls at the same time and then break it off when things get too chaotic.

Change that shitty atitude of yours and you might get more tail you ugly twat.
>>
>>17570552
>literally thousands

You are literally lying.
>>
>>17570569
what do you do? Pretend to be their boyfriend? I have tried every possible frame I could think of.

>>17570573
yes. I message all the girls, everyone.
>>
>>17570586
You said you have "spoken to" thousands. Meaning you have exchanged messages and she has shown interest in you. That's why I said you are lying.

You probably meant you sent messages to thousands of girls all saying "ayyy bby wanna fuck". Not the same thing.
>>
>>17570586
You haven't tried everything. Not even close. Tell us the truth now.

How many girls did you message in the last month/year? How many replied? How many showed interest? How many agreed to meet on a date? How many did you end up meeting on a date?
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 424x362px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 424x362px
>>17570601
I've done that, and I've had brief conversations with girls or long and deep conversations with girls...but usually..

Fuck
>tfw you realise you turned into a guy who just talks to girls online when he gets home
>>
>>17570609
I message every girl
Some reply some don't
I ask out every girl
Some are interested some are not
I go to meet every girl, most stop replying

Only ever met up with one girl and I just jerked off on her face and left (that's what she wanted)
>>
>>17570560
my bio just says "Dare you to swipe right"
easy matches
>>
>>17570601
>ayyy bby wanna fuck
>read this and laugh
>swiping on tinder
>come across girl who simply states "don't ask me to fuck"
>laugh harder
>>
>>17570631
>every girl
What does that even mean? You message over 10 girls every day? What do you say to them? How do you ask them out?
>>
>>17570665
It means if I can message them I message them. Usually I start off with something I liked in their profile or I say something off the top of my head but usually I just message the same one liner.

Then I just ask for a movie night or something similar and low energy.

Usually lose them when I we're exchanging when and where's or they just flake out after that
>>
>>17570678
That sounds awfully boring. Why not stop to think how you can be more interesting?
>>
>>17570686
Yeah I guess I'm boring but those girls aren't that different
>>
File: wut.png (72KB, 726x590px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
72KB, 726x590px
>>17570631
>Only ever met up with one girl and I just jerked off on her face and left
>(that's what she wanted)
>>
>>17570692
Why would a girl be interested in you if you are so boring? There are plenty of less boring guys on dating sites. Improve your profile and approach.
>>
File: tmp_15766-X5tD7M5-1186603990.gif (553KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15766-X5tD7M5-1186603990.gif
553KB, 500x325px
>>17570552
>>spoken to literally thousands of girls on tinder and okcupid over the past two years
Three girls a day for two years, on average?
>>
>>17570552
>>17570552
OP please stop
I was jst like you
Hot girls don't 2 fucks about online meet ups

Stop wasting your time, get FIT, get SOCIAL
Go out with friends meet new people at events, flirt with girls, get numbers, meet up for lunch or dinner, then meet up at your house for a movie

Then BAM insta sex

(of course all this implies you are charismatic, good looking, funny, well dressed...)
>>
youre ugly and probably fucking insufferable to be around

Case fucking closed.
>>
I read through this thread and it's exactly what I expected: OP is using the shotgun approach, just blasting a bunch of useless messages to every single girl, so the desperation is immediately clear. I bet he asks one question, then immediately asks for a date, and wonders why girls don't like him.

The desperation can be smelled through the computer, man. Focus more on high quality messages, improving your profile, and being more interesting and charming.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 747x1328px
I was on your same position OP about 3 years ago, now I have a new sex partner every other month.

Read the /fit/ sticky, this will advise on a good diet and exercise regime
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.