[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth to have a bitch gf that says that she won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Charles Bukowski2.jpg (130KB, 1257x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Charles Bukowski2.jpg
130KB, 1257x1600px
Is it worth to have a bitch gf that says that she won't change anything of herself for you?. Im madly in love with her, but sometimes she gives me shit like this and i don't know what to do if dump her or accept her shit.
>>
>>17570498
What are we talking about?
Do you wish she lost 50 kg, cut 40 cm of her hair and changed a large part of her personality, or are you annoyed because of something minor?

Relationships require a lot of compromise, you won't go anywhere if you aren't both okay with changing small things for each other or helping each other.
If she totally refuses to do anything to adapt to you, then you can leave her already. She's very immature.
>>
Not a healthy relationship if she won't change and she's doing things that upset you. If she were actually "perfect", then no she wouldn't have to change obviously. But if she's doing things that upset/hurt you, you bring it up to her and discuss it with her, and she doesn't try to change herself or at the very least the situation, it's just a toxic relationship. Sorry dude, but it looks like this relationship won't be going anywhere good if this is how things are. You may have to give her some sort of ultimatum, but in the end people are who they are and oftentimes won't change no matter how much they love you back.
>>
No. Love is measured in the amount you're willing to sacrifice for your partner.
>>
>>17570498
>Accept
If you are a cuck.
>Dump
If you are a man.
>>
>>17570690
/tread carefully my friend
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.