[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday I posted with the same OP image, talking about a cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nxvjvwYsgS1qdiamso1_1280.png (665KB, 1000x1151px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxvjvwYsgS1qdiamso1_1280.png
665KB, 1000x1151px
Yesterday I posted with the same OP image, talking about a cute exchange girl from my class I really wanted to talk with.

Today we were walking down the same set of stairs, gathered all my courage and said hi to her. Then introduced eachother with our names. I just asked if she was an exchange student to make sure, but followed yesterday's thread advice and didn't ask where was she from.

Then we started talking about the classes we were going to. She had a mistake in her timetable and I helped her to notice it was a mistake, so I think I was kinda helpful. Then another classmate noticed us and tried to chime in with the trouble.

A minute or two later she said she was going to check the classrooms, and asked if we'd see eachother another time (rethoric question) I said of course (she didn't address the other classmate) and then just went on her own.

I'm happy as fuck. Tomorrow we have more classes in common and I'll be able to talk to her with a conversation topic (ask if she's fixed her timetable problems). I really want to try and invite her to a party that will be held tomorrow night which is aimed to exchange students. Hopefully she'll say yes... if not, I don't know how to continue the approaching.

Any tips so I can keep this going smoothly? If she doesn't take the party offer, what should I do, come up with another plan for the weekend or should I just wait to next week so I don't look desperate?
>>
You sound like a complete social retard and more than anything it feels like you're posting this here to brag to yourself rather than ask for advice. You already know what to do. Don't pressure and be a friend. It's nice and simple.

Exchange students are the best for people like you because they don't understand norms quite yet. Your awkward coming onto her will feel normal and she'll roll with it in an attempt to fit in and find a place in the new country she lives in.
>>
>>17570713

Exactly. Also, this thread needs that /adv/ bingo image
>>
>>17570484
You're doing fine. Keep it up.
>>
>>17570713
I posted this when I was still in the high as yes I'm very socially retarded and this was a bit of a breakthrough. I didn't post with the inted of "bragging" tho,

I'm clueless about the timing and how pushy would it be to invite her to a party tomorrow.
>>
I would probably try to talk to her a bit more before asking her out. Sounds like you two just met. You might be happy af but in her mind you're just some guy she talked to today in her new environment. Like seriously you gotta be more close with someone before asking them out to a big event like that imo.
>>
>>17570825
Yes I understand. I was going to talk a bit more tomorrow before inviting her, the thing is, that party is aimed towards exchange students, so I thought that'd be a perfect chance (I'm going because I got invited by the organizer). Also there's a beer festival which would be great to go afterwards, just looks like the perfect plan...
>>
>>17570852
Make some sweet ass conversation the next time you see her. Do you know her name yet btw?
>>
>>17570856
Yeah that's the only information we got eachother, our names and the courses we share. And the fact that I'm from here and she's from away.

Tomorrow we share like 3 hours in the same classes.
>>
>>17570861
Seems like you got everything figured out.
Keep going, good luck.
>>
>>17570866
Thanks, I hope that's the case and I don't drop all my spaghetti.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.