[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my gf have sex every two weeks. I think that's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1471486952079.jpg (24KB, 375x275px) Image search: [Google]
1471486952079.jpg
24KB, 375x275px
Me and my gf have sex every two weeks.

I think that's a low frequency. I bring this up to her and every time she argues it's normal because she knows people who do it once a month. I tell her that's also low and not normal for a healthy couple. Then she answers "at least we do it."

Am I crazy or is this actually low?
>>
>>17570335
>I tell her that's also low and not normal for a healthy couple
Your wording really isn't helping anything because you are trying the watered down version of "if you loved me you would have sex with me".

Considering you haven't mentioned previous relationships, I'll presume this is your first one.
If your gf only wants to fuck once every 2 weeks either find a way to encourage her to fuck more or leave her.
Otherwise, shut up.

I used to get laid every other day when I was cohabiting, but ultimately it depends on how long you have been dating.
>>
>>17570335
you think it's low, she think's it's normal. you two are not sexually compatible, and should likely break up because I guarantee you sex will not become more frequent no matter how much you beg.

she will call you names and a shitty boyfriend, and scream YOU NEVER REALLY LOVED ME

but at the end of the day you need to find someone that fulfills you sexually, emotionally, and intellectually and she is not the one

and she kinda just sounds like a stuck up cunt
>>
People have different sex drives. It's just how we are, it's like how some people need 9 hours of sleep every night and others just need 5.
You can't force someone to want something.
You can always try to seduce her more - but it's not 100% guaranteed to work either.
So either deal with it or leave her.
>>
Wow, good advice thus far.

Generally, I'm a twice a week guy, but we only see each other twice a week at most. For our anniversary I had 4 orgasms. She had at least 6, kinda lost count. Either way, at 2 times a month, I'd probably be looking for another woman.
>>
>>17570338
>but ultimately it depends on how long you have been dating.

We've been having sex for 5 or 6 months now. She complains about having to come to my house to have sex and how she'd like to try "new places" but won't actually try any new places and won't invite me over to her house because of her parents.

>>17570342
>You can always try to seduce her more

I do sometimes, she doesn't like to talk dirty nor send pics over the phone, and when we're together we're either out or at my house, and if we're out she won't come to my house afterwards, it's one or the other.

Just to clarify -- sex itself is amazing, though rare, other aspects of the relationship are good and I love her, so I won't break up.
>>
>>17570344
Oh shit, dubs! Hit post too soon
Sorry, been drinking all night. Anyhow, if she's not looking forward to as much sex as she can get, maybe you need to step up your game amigo.

Finger her a bit, go down on her (google good cunnilingus technique, you'll find good advice). Generally, I don't even try to get my dick wet till she's already screamed my name at least twice.
>>
>>17570348
>She complains about having to come to my house to have sex and how she'd like to try "new places" but won't actually try any new places
So the whole relationship is pretty much seeing each other at school and you inviting her to your to have sex? you ever consider that could be why she doesn't want to spend all the time you see each other outside of school fucking?
>>
>>17570362
We don't go to school together. The relationship is either A) Going out somewhere (and we're always picking different places and trying to find cool new things, so EVERY TIME is different) or B) Coming over to my house to fuck.
>>
>>17570366
Also her complaint is having sex in the same place (?), not spending all our time having sex. We don't spend all our time having sex. Not even close to all our time. Not even half of our time.
>>
>>17570366
>>17570370
how old are you both?
Judging by your language it sounds like you are under 20.

If you want to fuck elsewhere save some cash up and stay at another city or something for a weekend (but have money for doing things)
>>
>>17570335
That's crazy low. I would assume she was cheating on you or wasn't attracted to you or both. That's not what I would call a healthy relationship either.
>>
>>17570388

Or she just happens to have low sex drive?
from what op described, it looks like they have a good relationship outside the sex drive incompatibility
why people always assume cheating here?
>>
>>17570335
What I would do is
1.Try to get here horny af and try new stuff have sex in srange places or treesomes or what ever you think is kinky
2. If she doesn't want to fuck more tell her you can't do this, you love her and all but the dick needs to get what he wants. So ask her if it's ok that you sleep with different chick.
3 if she said no and doesn't want more sex than it would be over for me

It's not realy advice it's just what I would do, my libido is just way to high I have to have sex atleast once a week and I jerk every day twice so I dont get all psycho
>>
>>17570436

>I jerk every day twice so I dont get all psycho.

are you a teenager or what?
>>
>>17570335
youre not a healthy couple.

so be grateful for your twice a week.
>>
>>17570335
First of all, have a serious conversation about it and say it is an issue for you. Don't EXPECT to have sex - say that you wish you could have sex more.
If she wants to work on it, you can try getting her more horny by cuddling, kissing, making out, complimenting her, teasing her, etc. You can also try to explore new kinks, or whatever.
If she doesn't want to work on it, then you either accept it or leave.
>>
>>17570445
No 25
>>
Yeah it's too low, but it's a fruitless battle, OP. Your sex life is not going to get better unless SHE wants it to.

I also have a low libido partner. Part of it is because he's somewhat of a germophobe, and he really only likes to have sex in the shower because 'it's cleaner' and there's no mess (he gets mad if he thinks one of us has sweated on the bedsheets)

I've just sort of resigned myself to it now and masturbate constantly.
>>
>>17570335
this anon (>>17570338) is a real asshole, but there's truth in it

you want more sex, fine man, whatever

but try framing it as a request, instead of an issue of adequacy
don't tell her something isn't normal, maybe it's right, maybe it's wrong; but it's definitely unhelpful

mano el mano, if she doesn't want to fuck the best you will get is a starfish on her part, and that ruins the sex generally

the aim is to make her want it
I'm not going to make kinky suggestions, but you get the idea I hope
>>
>>17570466

Ahh that is very unhealthy sex life desu. You shouldn't feel bad about your sexual drive....you two are not compatible. Trust me when I say this but having a sexually compatible partner is so much better for your self esteem.
>>
>>17570466
>and he really only likes to have sex in the shower because 'it's cleaner' and there's no mess
but... only messy sex is good sex :((
>>
>>17570466
How about having sex in the kitchen or somewhere els where you can swat all you want or put an extra sheet on the bed. Also I guess he doesn't eat mutch pussy?
>>
OP... it won't get better from here. And the more you try, the more you will hear "all you think about is sex". Trust me... married a long time and have gone through this.

Explain that a "fulfilling, intimate sexual relationship" with her is one of your needs. Don't let her belittle it as "just sex". Explain that if your needs aren't being met it becomes harder for you to meet her needs. As an example, if she likes "non-sexual intimacy" (cuddling, hand-holding, non-sexual massages), you'd be less likely to engage in that kind of intimacy without more sexual intimacy.

Figure out what her needs are, meet them and see if she starts meeting yours.

BTW - I'm 63 and have sex 1-2 times a week so your libido is NOT abnormal (may be even a little low for your age).
>>
>>17570637

How long have you been married senpai? pass me some knowlegde on how to achieve this please.
>>
>>17570637

Damn grandpa, You can still get it up?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.