[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm in a bit of a dilemma. An "ex-love triangle"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: walterwhite.gif (397KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
walterwhite.gif
397KB, 720x480px
So I'm in a bit of a dilemma. An "ex-love triangle" if you will.
So in my grade 12 year of high school I became very close with my best friend and his girlfriend.
It got to the point where I was hanging out at their place a lot (yeah they lived together in hs).
Often our work schedules made it so my friend would be working and I'd be at their place alone with his gf.
I was attracted to her. But I respected their relationship, and my friendship with the guy.
My friend was very trusting. And him and I remain good friends to this day.
But they did break up over a year ago.
I've also stayed in touch with his girlfriend, and we've remained somewhat close as well.
One night I expressed my attraction to her, and asked her if she'd think it would be weird if we did stuff.
She kind of agreed, but I also mentioned how I thought maybe it wasn't such a good idea.
I told her that I didn't wan't to betray my friend. And we didn't do anything.
She kinda disagreed with me, and we kind of left it open.
But, as far as I know now; she's down to "do stuff", if I want.

Anyways. How do you think I should handle this?
Should I fuck my attractive female friend who was once my best friend's girlfriend?
If I do should I ever tell my friend? Should I ask him before what he would think if I did?
Should I just play it safe and not fuck her and remain friends with everyone?
I'd just hate for him to find out, and loose my friend over something so stupid.
But it's not often an attractive girl is wiling to have sex with me, so.
I just don't know what to do. Anything feedback will help.
>>
>>17570179
Bitches come and go
Creampie her ass
>>
Personally dude, I would ask your friend out of respect. If he says no, I would honor that.
>>
>>17570183
Yeah that to me seems like the right thing to do.
But I don't even want the asking to ruin our friendship.
Because like what if he says no. Or says yes but secretly resents me from now on.
Just for some pussy? idk.
I guess it all comes down to how I tell him. Or don't.
>>
>>17570179

pussy is just as important for a man as friends are. they broke up, so she is a free agent for your own pleasure.
if your friend has problems with you trying to fullfill your needs, then he isnt your friend, he is an asshole.

go for her.
>>
>>17570251
he will get over it eventually
its pussy dude
bitches will always come and go
it really doesn't matter in the long run
i'd say as long as he's over her, OP should slam her insides
yolo rofl
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.