[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate this world I have no reasons to exist. Isn't dying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1427933903029s.jpg (4KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1427933903029s.jpg
4KB, 250x233px
I hate this world I have no reasons to exist. Isn't dying the most logical thing to do?
>>
>>17569586

nope. logic is realizing that 'hate' is a stupid thing to have for all of existence and makes no sense. you can't hate all of existence. you simply hate the patch you're currently in. and considering you can get out of the patch, its doubly illogical to kill yourself instead of trying to fixi t. and since you can fix it you do have a reason to exist, making it triple illogical.

now i dont know about you, but three lefts make a right.
>>
you should prob read up on what logic is
>>
Hey

We have lives to be lived! They're not to be wasted!

-Billy Jack
>>
>>17569590
I don't care about anything. I don't know what will fix it and what being fixed really even means.
>>
>>17569604

again lets break it down to logic

>i dont care about anything

anything in ur current scope at this moment. but you are sitting in your room for two weeks at a time shit posting. and even if it isn't JUST that, you are limited by yourself. you can find and do more.

>i dont know what will fix it

logic says that even if you dont know the answer, the answer still exists. you are not god. you are not omniscient, you are apparently not even that smart. so it doesnt matter what you 'dont know'. the whole point of life is finding those things.
>>
I live to get drunk and high. I live in an area where I can live wherever I want and not be threatened to get kicked off the land, unless it's in someones yard obviously. Start collecting welfare and start abusing drugs, anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.