[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be flirty with this girl in my class but I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1472333756931.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1472333756931.gif
2MB, 350x197px
I want to be flirty with this girl in my class but I've got no experience because lolhomeschooled.

Any advice? Should I even try it in my state?
>>
Where does she sit relative to you? Ofc you should try anon. Just do subtle stuff like look at her and give a cheeky smile when you walk through the door or she is. If you see her in the hallway to the same thing, or even nod or say hey. Girls like confidence and humor and money and intellect (if theyre smart.) if you have atleast two of those youre good to go
>>
>>17569522
>Where does she sit relative to you?
Right in front of me, we've worked together for the last 3 classes(out of 5) and I'm 99% sure we're going to do so for the rest of the semester in that class. First test is coming up and I was gonna ask her if she wanted to study together.

>Just do subtle stuff...
Some of that I'm doing but other stuff sounds solid.
>>
>>17569522
If you're right behind her, maybe try to spark up a convo before class. Be genuine and think before you speak. Dont get her attention and hope that you think of something to say. Maybe be like, hey if you want i can give you my number and you can text me if you ever have a question, or if youre working together on a project or something that could be the perfect excuse to meet up in thr library for studying. You dont have to invite her to your house, that could seem a little weird if youve only just met
>>
>>17569583
>, maybe try to spark up a convo before class. Be genuine and think before you speak
There's quite a few things I'm interested in talking about with her so that works.

On the rest, I was actually thinking of straight up asking her if she wanted to go to the library to study for the test after class(it's next week and we meet tomorrow), the prof. always goes past the clock and she doesn't seem to mind. Is that too direct?

Thanks by the way.
>>
>>17569617
No thats actually a really good way to get to know someone. In the library having a full on convo is frowned upon because thats where you go to concentrate but some bonding time and helping her get a better grade would probably be best. But yeah whatever way you choose to do things, youll still be trying. If you dont try youll never know what couldve been. The worst that could happen is that shes not interested. And that doesnt necessarily mean its you either, some girls in school are really just focused on getting good grades and concentrating on their goals. I wish the best of luck to you anon!
>>
>>17569628
I used to study with people in a duo/group often last year so I figure this is at least the most familiar way I have of bonding with a classmate. I'm glad it's not weird or anything in this situation.

>But yeah whatever way you choose to do things, youll still be trying. If you dont try youll never know what couldve been.
That makes me feel better about this, she's pretty chill but still anything can happen.

Thanks a lot, anon. Good night.
>>
File: 1411421615568.jpg (44KB, 587x378px) Image search: [Google]
1411421615568.jpg
44KB, 587x378px
Kind of in the same situation as the OP

I'm 70% certain she isn't single though, so I'm not sure what to do...
>>
>>17569717
3 out of 10 is still better chances than 1 in a million.
>>
>>17569717

Either you talk to her and strike up a potential relationship with this girl or get rejected by her because she isn't single or not talk to her because you are a pussy.

When the semester is over and you never see the girl you will be kicking yourself. Go for it.
>>
OP here I choked on my tongue and when I had the perfect chance to ask if she wanted to meet up and study I said nothing. It's probably not over but I haven't felt like this much of a failure since I was a teenager. I really don't want to be in that state of hopelessness again.

Home schooling should be illegal.
>>
>>17571484
Still feeling shit about this. Is there anything I can do to make sure that I don't freeze up again?
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
>>17571919
>Is there anything I can do to make sure that I don't freeze up again?
take pic related to heart
it's cheesy as fuck but it's true
>>
>>17572374
I don't know if this fear was well founded but I was worried my voice would sound weak or crack if I "Just did it."
>>
>>17572464
Why not just "warm up" your speaking by talking to some dude in the class that you know already?
>>
>>17572699
Don't know anyone already in that class, though there's two people behind me, extrovert Asian and cornrows girl, they seem nice but we haven't really talked at all so I don't know if I'd be any better.
>>
>>17573017
Sounds like you need to improve your social skills in general desu

I'd still recommend my earlier advice though
Maybe right before the end of class talk to the person sitting next to you for a sec and then go right over to her right after and talk to her again

Personally I've found that being social is all about momentum. This is why normies have such an easy time at parties.
>>
>>17573199
Was gonna write something that kinda agreed but I actually completely get what you're saying now, I think anyway. Making quick small talk so I can get more comfortable speaking in general. Like wetting the whistle.

Maybe I could even try this with her before asking?
>>
>>17573256
I meant that it's easy (for me at least) to talk to women that I don't know when I've already been talking to people just before then. At the very least I never come across as quiet or stutter-y as a result.

Also, talking with her more cannot hurt, though at some point you're going to have to ask her out to lunch or something.
>>
>>17569510
Are you over 6'0, handsome and rich?
Then sure, go for it.

You're not? Don't bother, you'll be ridiculed. Females don't want anything to do with you.
>>
>>17573290
I'm 6'1" and apparently much more attractive than I thought I was. Broke as hell though
>>
>>17573298
You can make it work.

Make sure you have the 'adventurous bad boy' attitude. Females love that.
>>
>>17573298

I'm super relieved you actually just BTFO'd that guy.

As for the update, I honestly can't stress enough just asking her for her number quickly and saying, "Hey, you wanna study for the upcoming exam together?" can get you.

I'm in the engineering program at my school, and there's only a handful of hot girls. Lucky me got her in my classes, and one day I introduced myself, we worked together, and now we're actually really close friends.

She's also one of the hottest girls in my class, and every single guy constantly talks about her. I'm not even super attractive, she's just a really nice person and doesn't care how hot you are or w/e.

Basically, you have a chance. You need to get over the social anxiety, even if you're tripping on your tongue. Most likely the tongue tripping def was a sign you think she's cute or something, she definitely picked up on it if it was an obvious trip too.

Next time you see her, just force it. If she says yes, next time you see her and you're studying just be upfront and honest.

"Look, I'm sorry if I trip over some words. I've been homeschooled and have pretty bad social anxiety, but this is helping me break through it, so thanks."

Maybe not the last part. If you're taking one thing away from this, don't be a pussy and talk to her. I have a really hot friend that some guys think I'm dating, and none of them approach her cause it's intimidating. Some of these guys are social as fuck and won't talk to her, I don't get it. Don't be the loser who goes, "Fuck I wish I talked to her.", be the loser who got kinda rejected by his really really hot close friend like me.
>>
>>17573308
This makes me more confident about it, next meet up is the exam so I might have to ask her the class after but I'm feeling better about it even though I was really bummed out today, thanks. If she comes early next class maybe we can study in class at the last minute. I make flashcards/flashcard-y notes for pretty much every class.
>>
>>17573290
Found the bitter virgin who has never talked to a girl.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.