[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >know a really beautiful girl >super nice too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1473805473005.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1473805473005.png
42KB, 846x592px
>be me
>know a really beautiful girl
>super nice too
>obviously she doesn't like me romantically but I don't mind
>I'm happy to be her friend
>she left the nicest post of anyone on my Facebook page on my last birthday
>something like "I've always enjoyed calling you my pal"
>feels good coming from a 10/10 like her
>she's easily the most beautiful person I know
>she has the best legs I've ever seen
>I've jerked off thinking about her many times
>one night I'm really horny
>post some pictures of her in a thread on /b/
>anons like her
>start posting more pictures
>include some screenshots I took from some YouTube videos she made that show her feet really well
>fapping along with everybody else
>climax
>realize I just masturbated while staring at the bottom of my friend's foot
>realize that I basically used her as a sexual object and shared her with other men
>mfw
>feel awful
>see her the next day
>she looks so cute and sweet
>I can't get the thought of what I did out of my head
What do I do now?
>>
Stop being a cuck, who cares you're a man. You did what men do. Get over it be her friend. Hopefully you can grow some balls and get out of the friend zone
>>
>>17569220
You're not a very good friend. Don't interact with her. It isn't cause she's "out of your league" or some shallow thought. It's because you violated her privacy beyond repair. Just cut your moral losses and leave
>>
>>17569220
Who really cares... besides her if she find out I mean.

She seems to be getting what she wants out of you and your getting some of what you want from her. Nothing to feel bad about.
>>
>>17569299
Don't worry, she won't find out, which is what feels so weird. I feel like I should apologize, but I think that would do more harm than good. It's not like I posted nudes or anything. Just normal, public pictures from Instagram. Plus the couple of YouTube stills.
>>
>>17569220
>used her as an object
women love being sexual objects. Wouldn't you like it if people thought you were sexy?

Feminists are just jealous hamplanets who get mad that no one likes them.

But instead of being a creeper, you need to make moves on your friend IRL and put the charm on.

Even if you fail, you can move on with your life and learn from it.
>>
>>17569556
>I feel like I should apologize
Under no circumstances tell her you did this.
>>
>>17569791
Yeah. Definitely don't do it. You have absolutely nothing to gain from this, and she certainly wouldn't appreciate hearing any of that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.