[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How d I get this girl to notice me? My college class has assigned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1408133412445.png (101KB, 1585x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1408133412445.png
101KB, 1585x1527px
How d I get this girl to notice me? My college class has assigned seating since my professor has some sort of face recognition problem. I'm on the opposite side of the room from her. She is cute as fuck.

I also have lab with her. I've gone to her table to ask for help (not weird since the professor encourages it and her table is across from mines), but her lab partner always answers for her. In fact the two are always together and she barely speaks.

What can I do?
>>
please I am socially retarded
>>
there's no helping you, because you'll more than likely fuck up the execution of any provided advice.

e.g. I'd say go peacocking.
>if you can, exit the class before her
>at the first fork (if you dont know which path she takes), stop and take out your phone
>when you see her, smile

your execution:
>running straight out of class when it's over
>you take out your phone like you're recording everyone leaving
>you excessively look up and down at your phone
>when she comes, you give a huge ass grin and she thinks you're a creep
>>
>>17569629
kek
>>
>>17569629
although the advice there is still bad, it's merely an example.

I usually just look my best and wait for a girl to show signs of interest, then I go for it
>prolonged gazes caught in the corner of my eye
>smiling
>touching
>>
OK, when class ends try to follow her out like don't make it clear you're following but try to get next to her while shes walking out. Then just say hey what's up . Then mention an assignment in your class "did you do that one paper etc... " Then ask her if she has another class right now. If she doesn't have one, ask if shes busy, if shes not busy, ask her if she wants to get something to eat and get her number after eating and talking , you'll be in. If she has class after, ask her what class and location and show genuine interest in her class and offer to walk her to her class or maybe say that you're meeting a "friend" there so you can have an excuse to actually walk with her. When you're walking try to seem interesting and funny( because a walk is
usually shorter than eating together), then maybe ask when she's free this week if she seems to like you. Also if you get her number, text her, but don't be clingy at all, I made that mistake recently.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.