[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think something is very wrong with me. I'm an average

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (303KB, 724x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
303KB, 724x669px
I think something is very wrong with me.

I'm an average looking guy, not fat but have dad bod. Short neatly trimmed facial hair and a decent hair cut. I dress nicely, shirts, fitted jeans, shoes and a good leather jacket.

I'm educated, well travelled and have money. I don't have my own place but that doesn't matter for the purposes of this story.

I've been dating girls way beneath my league. Literal hamplanets with skin problems and horrible faces. They always say they've had a nice time, but never call me back. When I ask for a second date they ghost me... I'm nice, charming, I pay for their drinks and I don't drop the spaghetti... Am I just fucking cursed?
>>
You have zero confidence. Have you even tried asking out chicks in your "league", or are you really overestimating your own self.
Also, dad bod is fat. Fat people can only date other fatties. If you don't want a fat girl then don't fucking be fat, it's not hard
I realized that years ago and got gud. Can't expect a good looking dude to want me when I'm fat and disgusting.

TL;DR, lose weight. Ask out chicks you actually like. One will bite eventually. Stop taking the easy road if you're so unhappy with it.
>>
They can prob tell you think yourself superior. Kindof a turn off.
>>
you're batting way below your league, that's what the issue is. especially if you think they are nothing but hamplanets and landwhales, its subconscious man. and I'm not saying you're bad for doing it, but honestly trying for more usually yields better results. and if you're already not getting any, might as well go for girls you are actually interested in. You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.
>>
Also, the not having your own place (assuming by that you mean you live with your parents) does matter.
I would never fuck a dude who lived with his parents, because I am not going to even risk his parents walking in on us.
>>
>>17569012
I really don't think of myself as superior though, I am confident but I am not arrogant and self absorbed or anything.

>>17569014
I was trying for girls I was interested in initially, but I never got anything from them. At least the hamplanets went out with me. Probably just because they were flattered to be asked by anyone.

>>17569016
I said not having a place doesn't matter because they don't know this. I never let on to them that I don't have a place. For all intents and purposes they think I do. If I need to take them anywhere my friend has a vacation house he lets me pretend is mine and it is empty 98% of the year.
>>
>>17569051
Well I would find it weird if a dude was like, avoiding ever bringing me home. I'd assume he wasn't interested in me in that way.
But if you're looking for anything more than a pump and dump ONS, you're gonna want your own place pronto. Your buddys vacation home won't last forever.
Hell if it's empty most of the year anyway why don't you ask him if he'd be willing to rent it to you cheap?
>>
>>17569051
You just described the people you date as "literal ham planets," that mentality shows, stop being a judgmental autist and people might like you more
>>
>>17569284
Not op but its true that ham planets will just jump on any dick that shows them the slightest bit of kindness because they know they'll never get another opportunity in their life. So OP at least knows what's hes doing other than the rest of the robots who wanna cry about how they can't get their dick wet but refuse to lower their standards enough to get their dick wet guaranteed.
>t. former planet, current smaller moon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.