[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr girlfriend is getting upset because I won't initiate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: big duck.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
big duck.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
tl;dr girlfriend is getting upset because I won't initiate sex

She has a much lower libido than me. We have sex once every 2-3 weeks. When we do have sex it's good, she enjoys it, and we usually fuck a few times that day or over 2 days. Basically when she gets in the mood she's really up for it and it's fun.

But I've stopped initiating sex because I'm simply being rejected all the time. I told her I'm pretty much always up for it so to initiate it herself, which she does sometimes, but she's getting annoyed since I've stopped. I'm not sure if I'm in the wrong here but getting rejected 20 times in a row was absolutely killing me.

We spoke about it recently and she said she'd try to have sex more often but I honestly don't want her to just have sex with me for the sake of it. I've fucked her when she wasn't 100% up for it, and I'd rather sex once every 2-3 weeks when she was really in the mood than an unexcited version every night.

Should I just keep going and not initiate? I feel like I'm screwed either way.
>>
My friend welcome to the world of women.

You are a man, you are both physically and mentally different to your female counterpart.

She will enjoy you initiating sex as it reminds her that you are a man with a dick and two balls ready to go and this will make her want to stay with you and not go sniffing around other men.

So just get back to initiating it.
>>
Men are typically always in the position of wanting. They desire and women grant. This has kind of been the working dynamic of modern relationships. I wish I knew the magic word or deed to get laid on my terms but it's just not a reality, OP. Just keep doing you. I hardly touch my lady anymore, I am so sick of her trying to preemptively reject me any time it looks like I am making a move.
>>
File: 1473793090132.png (589KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473793090132.png
589KB, 768x1024px
>>17568730
>fell for the marriage meme
>>
>>17568752
Yeah, not quite, but honestly halfway there. Pray for me, Anon.
>>
File: 1473035679477.png (135KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473035679477.png
135KB, 400x300px
>>17568757
May lord Kek claim your useless harlot and in return give you a sexy 20 year old
>>
>>17568712
what?? 20 times in a row?
kick that bithc out, seriously.
>>
>>17568724
>She will enjoy you initiating sex as it reminds her that you are a man with a dick and two balls ready to go
Really doesn't feel she's enjoying it. Usually when she's up for sex it's pretty mutual (ass way out against me when cuddling), lots of grabbing, grinding, etc.

>>17568782
>what?? 20 times in a row?
Sometimes we go about 3 weeks without fucking, so if I initiate nightly then yeah, about 15-20 times in a row.

I used to initiate every other or third night, but still, getting rejected 5-6 times in a row was hell.
>>
>>17568789

so many times in a row.. no man should have to endure that much pain from his fucking WIFE.
>>
File: Aku_grin.gif (44KB, 473x355px) Image search: [Google]
Aku_grin.gif
44KB, 473x355px
>>17568799
>getting married in the year of our lord kek 2016

There's 0 benefit to men

all you do is allow a woman access to your assets in exchange for vagina when you literally can fuck them without fucking yourself over later on

if you get married you're an actual retard and deserve getting denied sex from a fat stupid hog
>>
It's HOW to initiate. You need to KNOW HOW TO SEDUCE HER PROPERLY. women are emotional creatures. Make a candlelight dinner, romantic, massage.......the least you can do is give her a beautiful massage....that should relax her...
>>
>>17568806
I'm not married. Probably would marry her though, she's loaded.
>>
>>17568789

If she didn't want you to do it mate she wouldn't have asked you to. Just don't force yourself on her.
>>
>>17568712
>etting rejected 20 times in a row
then don't ask her every other day??

look, you know how often she wants it. every 2-3 weeks. so proposition her once every 7-10 days, and accept that she'll turn you down about half the time. that way you don't get constantly rejected, you know you have about a 50-50 shot, and she still feels wanted.

who knows, maybe you guys will end up fucking every 1-2 weeks instead of every 2-3.
>>
>>17568843
That's what I'm doing now. Initiating about once a weekend it's pissing her off because she wants me to do it more often.
>>
>>17568843
This, honestly.

You told us how often you guys have sex. So only ask her that often. It's not rocket science.

In the meantime just touch her in ways that are intimate without being very sexual: cuddling, some massage, playing with hair, caressing non-sexual body parts like arms and shoulders etc.. don't try to progress into sex, just see what she does. It makes her feel wanted and might make her turned on, even.
>>
>>17568857
so she wants you to ask her for sex several times a week but she just wants to turn you down 90% of the time? that's not reasonable. are you sure she doesn't have a denial fetish or something?
>>
>>17568857
It sounds like she doesn't know how to express that she wants more intimacy in general, not just sex. She might just still want touching without the sex, like I said in >>17568859 . Talk to her about it and find out exactly what she wants. Have her describe it for you.

Does she know you're hurt when she rejects you?
>>
>>17568712
>>17568730
Been with women like this. All I can say that it isn't worth your time. You guys should really find someone better. There are girls out there that will put out whenever you want them to or at least most of the time.
>>
>>17568866
>sounds like she doesn't know how to express that she wants more intimacy in general, not just sex. She might just still want touching without the sex, like I said in >>17568859 # . Talk to her about it and find out exactly what she wants. Have her describe it for you.

You might actually be right with that. We've been a bit less intimate recently. Actually sounds really fucking obvious now that you've said it.

>>17568865
>denial fetish
She's pretty kinky but I'm pretty sure that's not one of her things.
>>
Do any of the men in this thread Dhabi a woman on IUD or hormonal birth control?

Coming from a woman, I am so happy off any BC besides condoms and ovulation timing. The pill severely lowered my libido. Copper IUDs made discharge nonexistent, so my man was always going in dry as a desert without lube. It was hell.

We have a much more intimate and close relationship now. My mood swings are less, my libido has skyrocketed, I've lost weight. The hormones in college did help encourage my period to regulate and got rid of acne. After being off BC since 2013 my periods have been regular every month.
>>
>>17568890
Thread fuck a woman*
>>
>>17568890
That was one thing we were thinking about. She was on an implant that caused slight pain and removed arousal at times. She came off it about a year ago and we switched to condoms but nothing much changed.
>>
>>17568890
>Copper IUDs made discharge nonexistent, so my man was always going in dry as a desert without lube. It was hell.

Is this a commonality?
>>
Do Not marry or knock up a woman this damn frigid. She likes the attention of you throwing yourself at her every night, but not enough to give you some relief. Unless you're prepared to get laid once or twice a year for the rest of your life, you should think about cutting your losses, because the sex only slows after kids and ring.
>>
>>17568923
I have the copper IUD and no such problem.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.