[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My neighbor rang at my door this evening with her 2 yo daughter.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 15

File: 480.jpg (63KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
480.jpg
63KB, 480x270px
My neighbor rang at my door this evening with her 2 yo daughter.

She asked me if I could keep an eye on her for an hour since she had something urgent to do. I agreed.

Then 30 minutes later she texts me.

"Sorry, things didn't turn well, I won't come back before 1 or 2 days, please take care of Roxane (her daughter's name)"

Then another "Sorry, I can't explain now, I tell you everything when I come back. I beg you to help me just for this time."

Then nothing, and she probably turned down her phone cause it doesn't ring.

What the fuck do I do??
I told the girl to do some drawings and now she's alseep.

Do I call the police?

(sorry for bad english)
>>
Yea call the fucking police. Her mom is a shitbag who doesn't need a kid if she just dumps it on her neighbors with no regard for their time. Guarantee she is out doing drugs or selling her body.
>>
>>17568719

I doubt it, she has a job, and doesn't need money. Apparently it's her first time doing something like that (according to the kid)
>>
>>17568719
this
>>
I'll try "Things that did not happen" for $400, Alex.
>>
>>17568731

That doesn't matter. You literally cannot just dump a child off on a person for 'just an hour or so' and then change it to 'a day or two'. She's into something shady, and its not your responsibility.

Take the kid to a police station, tell them the address and phone number of your neighbor, tell them the situation and show them the texts and they will handle it. Think about the type of person this lady must be, to shove off her 2 year old daughter onto someone else and con them into basically pausing their entire life for a couple days for reasons she won't tell you? If only for the safety of the child, get the police involved.
>>
>>17568731
Well then it's debatably worse if she has a job and isnt explaining herself. Why doesnt this kid have family to stay with? Again so many redflags. Call the police to be safe. If she comes home and was just at her grandmother's deathbed or something and it was all a misunderstanding, then no big deal. But if it's something worse, which it likely is, at least get something on record for this kid before she gets molested by her moms boyfriends, or when she goes to school with a black eye people can see her mom has been suspicious before.
>>
Call Child Protective Services. You may even be required to by law depending on where you live.
>>
I would call the police. I feel like this is a sketchy situation to be in.
>>
>>17568731
>believing a 2 year old.
Did the mom at least offer you a BJ when she returns?
>>
Call or text that you are very concerned for her (the mother) and you need to know what's going on.

Explain you are a reasonable compassionate person, but suddenly having a child dropped into your lap for not hours but days is cause for concern.

If she don't explain right the fuck away, get cops and family services involved
>>
>>17568762

I just texted her that I'll vcall the police if she doesn't answer back
>>
Should I calll the police now? Or wait tomorrow

It's almost 2 am here
>>
>>17568802

Do it, then update us on the happenings.
>>
>>17568802
They're 24 hours, it doesn't matter when you call them. Call them now.
>>
>>17568805
This. Do it now, no reason to wait. Tell us what they said.
>>
>>17568802
The longer you wait, the more fucked you become.

Report her immediately.
>>
>>17568802
Now.

A mother here, if that is relevant to the situation.

Something is strange. If something horrific happened and she had no other alternative to keep her child, she'd be way more transparent on what's happening and why she is so desperate, and why she should leave the kid with you.

If she was trying to hide something, then I guess even more reason to call. Either the mother is in some serious trouble (enough to leave the child behind with a non-relative she doesn't socialize with much) and needs to keep the kid safe, or she is an absolute whore shitbag trying to abandon her child to go out on another binge, or to just leave her.

Either way, authorities need to be phoned sooner than later in any scenario.
>>
>>17568709

text her saying she has an hour to call and tell you what happened or you're calling hte police.
>>
>>17568802
>>17568709
Also I say call the cops. It's very weird that she shut her phone - what if the kid falls ill and you need to take her to a hospital, wouldn't she want to know? It's very strange she just drops her child, that young, on a strange neighbour the kid has never seen before, I mean how well do you know her, how does she trust her child to you?

It's weird even for an hour, it's even weirder for two fucking days with no warning, no explanation. "I can't explain now", bullshit, there would be time for some sort of explanatory text or at least more instructions on how to deal with the kid. How does she know you have the time? That you're good with kids or reliable or know what to feed them and how to do the sleeping arrangements and shit? What if you need to work, where will you put the kid?

That's such an irresponsible way to deal with the child holy shit. I'd call the authorities.
>>
>>17568856
Wrong. Text her that she has five minutes. After that, call the Child Protective Services hotline number for your state if you're in the US, or the cops otherwise.

You're an unrelated adult. This could lead to any number of claims, especially if she realizes she's in trouble for dumping the kid. Call the cops, bail now.
>>
Def need to turn her into the cops and get them to deal with this. Nothing about this is ok.
If anything, call the cops just to get their advice and ask what your legal rights are here. Because for all you know she could have some scheme to sue you for kidnapping or something. Or if she's doing something illegal you can get caught up in her shit and be an accomplice somehow.
Just give the kid to the cops.
>>
what the fuck ?

call the police already

poor child ...
>>
Call ASAP.
>Then nothing, and she probably turned down her phone cause it doesn't ring.
If it were a family emergency this wouldn't be the case, she would've explained it. If it were her being scummy she would've left the kid with family. This sounds more like a last minute something shady as fuck happened and she needs help and is being pressured somewhere against her will.

Even if that's not the case, call ASAP anyway. You lose nothing by calling immediately.
>>
opie pls update
>>
>>17568709

if something happens to the kid, you will be held SUPER liable. Text the mom that you're uncomfortable with this and that you are taking her to the police station for her safety. For all you know, the Mexican Cartel has a hit on both of them and unless you're a badass I wouldn't risk it
>>
Called the police yet?
>>
>>17568818
You're right, but the kid might be a little more stressed if an official shows up to get her in the middle of the night vs the daytime. The police do need to be informed though, and very soon. Maybe if OP calls now they'll offer to come in the morning rather than right away anyway.
>>
>>17569003
OP didn't mention about a mexican cartel. What does it has to do with the situation?
>>
>>17569055
this, contact the police via their non-emergency number. Walk them through the situation, you are much better off alerting them to the situation before something goes wrong, rather than the aftermath.

Inform them of how the mother left the daughter and that she's fine with you until morning, but you would like the contact information for someone from child protective services, and ask if you should make some kind of official statement about the situation.

Most local police really would do anything they could to protect a small child, and will go to some pretty great lengths to assist you in getting a good outcome for the child.
>>
>>17568709

Fuck, this thread seems interesting.

Any news OP? From either the cops or the mother?

BTW, Are you fairly close with the mother or is this the first real time you've talked to her?
>>
Two words ; "Rape culture".
Not in the SJW way, in the society loves a good old fashioned witch hunt kinda way.

She won't say what's up, she can't decide how long she's gonna be gone for and she can't get a friend of relative to look after the kid?

Honestly, my first thought would be that she's preparing to sue, claim damages and claim you molested the child.

Call the police, not just for the kid but for your own damn protection too.
This day and age, you NEVER trust a woman or child you don't know. They're social friggin landmines.
>>
>>17569055
I would call the police asap just so they can find this vile woman (I can't even call her a mother). The longer op waits, the farther away this woman will get and be harder to track.

For the child, it sucks, but cps will probably come asap. They have families or at least facilities where the child will be safe and fed. It's probably better cps comes because trained professionals will help the 2 year old more than op can.
>>
assuming this is real yes call the police, the fact that she refused to explain the situation to you is deeply concerning
>>
>>17569124
>tfw this actually happens
>tfw anon's only defense is a screencap of this thread
>tfw we'll be """witnesses"""
>>
>>17568719
God this board is really full of underage cucks isn't it.

OP, there are a number of things that could be happening right now with her mother. You have NO IDEA what the situation is. I am a highly responsible individual, and I can think of some situations where that may be the only option. Be creative- surely you can conjure up some event in which a) she is a good mother and b) something very urgent happened and she had no choice but to leave her daughter with you.

While I understand this behavior, when described in this context SOUNDS extremely shady, you have no idea what is happening. So for all you know, involving governmental agencies could do a great deal of harm here.

Involving the police would not be wise at this time. They will take "custody" of the child, scare her to death, keep her in lots of strange places and in a DCF facility until they locate the mother who may or may not be able to retain custody. You have NO IDEA what has happened- do not make assumptions.

>>17569103
If you do this you will be awake until 6am while they question you and write a report. Then they will take the child to a facility.
>>
>>17569158
Since when is OP, or anyone else for that matter, ever obligated to take care of a kid that's not his. He didn't agree to this. Shouldn't have to take care of this womans brat even if she is "A GUD MOM SHE DINDU NUFFIN"
>>
>>17569158

>Leaving a child with a stranger for 2 whole days.
>Assuming the child doesn't know OP
>Assuming the mother is a shut in that has no friends or family

Nah mate, your wrong.

No matter what the circumstance, you can drop your child off at someones house that you know they'll be safe in.
Im assuming the mother drove somewhere or atleast got a taxi, she can easily take the child somewhere better than the neighbour who she hardly knows.

I mean fuck. If the mother isn't doing something shady then why couldn't she call a work friend and beg them to look after the kid?

It's only going to take one phone call or one accusation from the mother or kid and OPS life is fucked.

Don't take the risk OP. Get the police on the phone and at least make a statement, who gives a shit if you're kept awake a few more hours, at least your arse will be covered if the worst is to happen
>>
>>17568709
Call the police man. That is sketchy as fuck.
>>
>>17569158
I am >>17568850 and as a fellow mother I feel this situation is super sketchy and needs officials' involvement ASAP, even if the mother wasn't guilty of doing anything. She might be in deep trouble herself, so why not alert authorities in any situation?

I don't care if the child is taken away from the mom. This is wierd, and if she returns and suddenly takes the kid back without answering questions, the child could be in real danger. She could be high and hurt him, or whatever "trouble" made her leave her baby could come back at any time and hurt the child.

Opiate addiction is extremely prevalent in well to do communities in the USA and saying she hasn't done drugs to your knowledge is very naive. So can hide addiction really well.
>>
>>17568709
Yes, call the police
Alternatively text her you either show up here in the next 15 minutes or I'm taking her to the police
>>
4am in the morning following this thread... what am I doing
>>
>>17568709
Personal guess because I have divorced parents constantly fighting over my little sister is that she has shared clarify, her dad has the next couple of days and she left her with you to basically kidnap her and is trying to start shit up, maybe get beaten to have some excuse like I couldn't give him my dsughter. He is violent
That's why no family can get involved that's possibly why she is dragging this trying to get him to loose his shit
Call the police now
>>
>>17568709
Dude.

As a mother myself... I think I would take care of the little one and see what turns up. If you *can* take care of a 2yo for 2 days. Otherwise, call the cops.
>>
>>17568777
Nice trips
>>
>>17568709
Just bury the kid in the backyard and say she ran away. She'll be right mate.
>>
OP where updates
>>
>>17569247

Irresponsible mother detected
>>
>>17569169
This. Call the cops. No one should force you shit
>>
Is OP awake yet
>>
>>17568709
tell her she owes you big time.

if she refuses, have lewd relations with the child without inserting cummies in her cute little legholes
>>
>>17569003
>For all you know, the Mexican Cartel has a hit on both of them
That escalated quickly.
>>
>waiting for OP to respond
>>
>>17569071
>For all you know
>OP didn't mention about a mexican cartel

Is English not your first language?
>>
>>17569158
>wanting OP to be a hero
Fuck off.

That being said, OP, I hope you called the cops. They are trained to deal with situations like this. This is not your problem.
>>
What kind of situation would make her mother disappear for days? Imagine if the yakuza ends showing up at OPs door asking for the girl. What are you gonna do then OP?
>>
>>17568731
Is dad in the picture? Because this sounds like vengeful dad trying to take back his babygirl. I would still call the police. You can't report mom for missing until 48 hours go by, but they will respond if a child is involved.
>>
Are people this stupid they can't figure out what to do in this type of situation?

Call the cops op you dumbfuck. Tell them the whole story and show them the texts. The longer you stay with the kid the more problems you will face
>>
>>17568777
Trips of truth, you made the fated decision
>>
>>17569247
Stop breathing please.
>>
>>17569968
That's not actually true, there's no limit to a missing person's case so long as there's good reason. And there is very good reason to suspect either a missing person or her having ditched her child. Personally, my money's on the former though. Everything is just way too shady otherwise. She wouldn't have bothered to get back to him if she were just abandoning her kid. She wouldn't have turned off her phone or been so secretive if it was something innocent but serious like a family death. Something is very, very wrong and I'm concerned for the mother. OP needs to go to the police and hopefully he already has.
>>
>>17569158
>God this board is really full of underage cucks isn't it.
Oh fuck off /r9k/, you have school tomorrow.
>>
>op pls respond
>>
>>17569997
OP is kill.
>>
>>17570005
No
:(
>>
When op calls the cops and gets accused of rape.
>>
https://www.thestar.com/life/2016/09/13/if-you-leave-your-kids-alone-its-not-predatory-strangers-who-are-a-risk.html
>>
RIP OP, may the cartel at least give him a decent burial.
>>
OP hath forsaken us.
>>
What was your response OP?
If you said yes then you need to make it very clear via voice mail and text that you changed your mind *before* involving authorities
>>
File: 1473844168094-pol.png (207KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
1473844168094-pol.png
207KB, 477x477px
>>17568942
This.
>>
I'm guessing op is down at the station explaining shit.
>>
>>17570532
Since when does that ever happen? He'd be lucky to wind up with his head and body in the same ditch.
>>
C'mon OP, that shit ain't funny. Cliffhangers suck.
>>
File: image.gif (600KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
600KB, 200x200px
wow this board has really gone to shit
>>
OP plz update
>>
>>17570843
Compared to when?
>>
OP RESPOND MILLIONS OF 4CHANNERS ARE WAITING
>>
>>17571210
ALL 56 OF US
>>
>>17571429

THERE ARE DOZENS OF US

DOZENS
>>
>>17568709

If true. Look after the girl for a couple days. Make sure she is happy. Do drawings/watch cartoons/make sure she eats (but careful about allergies if she has any), get her a stuffed animal or whatever. If the mom does not come back after a few days involve the police.
>>
>>17571443
probably the worst attempt at real advice in this bread
>>
>>17571485
Idk there was some pretty awful advice in here.
>>
>>17568709
congrats senpai you just got a new wife

make sure to properly feed and water her for the next 13 years so you can dick her
>>
>>17568756
>>17568759
>Tossing a vulnerable child into the jaws of the federal kiddy diddlers association

>>>>>he's never had an emergency extend itself
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>he's never had to contract a babysitter for longer than originally agreed
>>
>>17569197
>as a fellow mother
>a mother who would rather her child get deepdicked than stay with a neighbor

nice try dude

>I don't care if the child is taken away from the mom.

confirmed not female, and not a parent
>>
inb4 the mom have already reported her daughter as missing for that sweet attention when they bust OP.
>>
;_;7 RIP in peace OP
>>
>>17571485

You're just an MRA faggot.

>durr call police false raaape
>>
>>17568709
Involve someone else that can testify FOR you, a female is preferable, this looks shady as fuck.
>>
>>17571523
If you contracted a babysitter for a few hours and then texted her and said you weren't coming home for a few days, she'd call the cops you imbecile.
>>
File: without-a-trace-53a09ee7715f7[1].jpg (335KB, 1000x1426px) Image search: [Google]
without-a-trace-53a09ee7715f7[1].jpg
335KB, 1000x1426px
>22 hours since OP disappeared
>>
Op if you are not dead already kill yourself
>>
>>17571509
The advice that was given would mean that he can be charged with kidnapping. But we all know OP was already arrested since he didn't bother to phone the cops.
>>
>>17571903

He's already been accused of rape by the mother, the police are pressuring the kid to give a false stroy, unintentionally.
"we know he did something, what did he do..."
"No, he did something more, be honest, you can tell us..."
"Did he touch you... we know he did, you can tell us, just be honest..."
"We're only going to be mad if you're lying (the implication that the child is lying to get her to change her story), so tell us, he did something wrong when he touched you, what did he do?"

OP's in jail.
Mothers talking to her lawyer looking for a payout.
Scam worked perfectly.
Is the hacker known as 4chan here? Maybe he could help track her down and find out if she's pulled shit like this before.
>>
>>17572250
>being this wrong
OP was here until the thread told him to make the call. This was fairly soon after he got the "plans changed - i'll be gone 1-2 days" bit.
There are a million different reasons why OP could not have responded (if he's not a regular then he probably forgot), but his police force would have to be absolutely mongoloidal to arrest OP based on the amount of evidence.
>>
>>17572237

How the fuck could he be charged with kidnapping if there is an electronic record of the sutuation going on between him and the mother you stupid fucking cunt? The text messages themselves absolve him of wrongdoing.
>>
Something like this happened to me once.
>>
Just take care of the kid
idk why u retards wanna get the fucking police involved they are the fucking WORST
>>
>>17572783
>t. nigger
>>
>>17572783
You must be mentally retarded to think OP should take the risk of taking care of someone else's child in a very shady situation. It's better for all parties if he alerts the police and lets people who are actually capable of handling this situation take care of it.
>>
>>17568709
everyone on this thread has been baited. OP most likely posted some pasta.
>>
Maison Ikkoku did it
>>
>>17571531
She left her daughter with someone she never socialized with and had zero explanation. I'd never do that with my son. One pair of neighbors we know well, and if there was an emergency and his family can't care for him, I'm sure he'd be okay with them. But some just moved in across the street we've only greeted briefly in the mornings, and I wouldn't dump my child on them for days.

>criticizing my point of I don't care if the child is taken from the mom if she left him with the neighbor to do shady shit or get high.
Yes, I am, and I'm sick of shitty mothers given rights to abuse and neglect their own children because they squeezed on out of their vagina.

This situation is wierd, plain and simple. Or made up by OP. No mother would be like "here, take this kid for a few hours. Not gonna tell you why, even a general thing like 'family troubles', just take her plz kthx"
>>
Hey OP. I know you probably left but my god given advice that you need to follow is goto the police immediately.

Don't waste time with CPS goto the cops. The reason being is what happens if you get charged with kidnapping a kid?

Look out for yourself my man.
>>
>>17570409
Interesting article, and it does highlight some possible problems with the thought processes going on in this thread.

But there is still a big difference between letting your 8 year old walk to and from the cornerstore by themselves and leaving your toddler that's young enough to still be in diapers with an unconsenting neighbor for days.
>>
>>17572250
>unintentionally
No, they know what they're doing when they ask leading interrogation questions.
>>
>>17569968
This poster is retarded. 911 dispatcher here. You can report a person missing any time, there is no time limit.

Fuck all that though, call the police and explain what happened, have DFS* come and get the kid.

DFS is our acronym for child's services, names may vary depending where you are.
>>
OP pls
>>
OP became Tyrone's wife in Sing Sing.
>>
op is such a tease
>>
NEVER FORGET THE OP
>>
>>17568709
Call the police and let them know what happened. It's possible or likely that you can keep the kid if you want (probably what I'd do because the system doesn't treat these kids well).
>>
OP modotte kite kudasai
>>
op is a fgt
>>
You should call the police.
>>
>>17575287
It's a fake story you faggot
>>
>>17575301
Even if, he shouldn't take the chance. Think about the child please.
>>
>>17575310
Damn it I just thought about the child and had to go jerk off. Shame on you.
>>
>found this thread two days after the OP
>OP is a nigger and still isn't here
>>
>>17568709
Say you have to catch a flight tomorrow morning and you can't watch her.
>>
OP POST REST OF STORY
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17568709

call the cops, every other way will end with your life in shatters

>>17569158

>this guy
don't be this guy
>>
>>17575971
>call the cops, every other way will end with your life in shatters

This because it gets what happened safely documented in a police report.
>>
>>17569158
>Advocates unconditionally raising another person's child
>Places responsibility to justify mom's behavior on OP
>Calls other people cucks
>>
OP is now the cumdumpster for the whole cellblock.
>>
bump
umpb
mpbu
pbum
>>
Sell it
>>
File: 1472069021343.jpg (39KB, 472x645px) Image search: [Google]
1472069021343.jpg
39KB, 472x645px
Only one thing to do.
>>
File: skele op deliver.jpg (63KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
skele op deliver.jpg
63KB, 500x360px
>>
Soon.
>>
Futile bumping.
>>
Can the mods please pin this thread?
>>
>>17578117
Don't be a faggot.
>>
Someone hack OP's IP already and may the force of 4chan destroy the regiment of cartel and save the little girl
>>
Rip in rip, OP.
>>
>>17568709
OP IS DEAD

BY THE CARTEL
>>
>>17569124
>No, not in the way where women get raped and people get away with it, I mean the one where women are bad
>>
>>17568746
I'll try "Thing that were posted last week with the same bit about "this morning" written in it"
>>
File: fate's panic inv.png (49KB, 332x322px) Image search: [Google]
fate's panic inv.png
49KB, 332x322px
OP TOOK THE KID AND RAN
YOU'RE ALL WITNESSES TO A KIDNAPPING
CHECK THE NEWS
>>
Even though OP is kill if we bump this thread for long enough the kid will one day turn 18 and can tell us what happened
>>
File: nypost_20150820_3_001_c_3.jpg (2MB, 3032x3300px) Image search: [Google]
nypost_20150820_3_001_c_3.jpg
2MB, 3032x3300px
Screw you, OP, you actual homosexual.
>>
Cunt
>>
Rip OP
>>
File: 1472222385213.png (8KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1472222385213.png
8KB, 420x420px
>mfw OP is the little girl and has been raped violently.
>>
>>17579718
I'm game. I'll be here in 18 years anyway. Kid, don't let us down now!
>>
File: nothelping.jpg (91KB, 836x960px) Image search: [Google]
nothelping.jpg
91KB, 836x960px
>>17580706
>tfw OP was the little girl and hoping Anonymous would reverse search her IP before she was horribly raped and murdered
>>
File: sad.gif (3MB, 464x348px) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
3MB, 464x348px
>tfw the Cartel killed OP
Rip in piece, pal.
>>
Good God boys, do you feel me bumping this thread? Imma bump it every day all day and y'all can kiss my ass in the hole! In the HOLE you shit heads! Yes you, reading this, I'm talking to you, what are you doing with your life right now my God snap out of it.
>>
i'm sure there are some legit cartel members that lurk here

can you guys look into any recent pending or completed cartel hits? see if you can find OP or the little girl? you guys must have some sort of database to organize everything
>>
>>17583085
Stop :c
i'll fix my life, i'm sorry.
>>
>>17583118
Jesus no. I'd rather not have my IP address given out for reading black market shit on a chinese cartoon website.
>>
>>17569158
This post was written by a women, wasn't it?
>>
File: beamup.gif (910KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
beamup.gif
910KB, 250x188px
I see this thread and I got to
>GOT TO
got to!
>GOT TO!
I gotta bump it
>what?
Bump it!
>what???
I gotta bump this thread my goddddddddd smoke fucking weeeeeeeeddddddddd and bump this fucking thread you freaks and geeks and loooooserrrrrssssss
>>
File: hahahaha.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>17579718
>>
>>17572504
>The so-called mother wasn't the actual mother
>The child was kidnapped months ago
>OP gives his story to the police, they take him for the kidnapper
>OP in jail for however long it's the time for kidnapping
>>
File: 928365.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
928365.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>17579718
>>
>>17568709
Take her and go to germany to find her mother.
>>
Call the police ! What kind of a scumbag mother dumps a child on their neighbour ?!?
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.