[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a really hot exchange student in one of my college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nxvjvwYsgS1qdiamso1_1280.png (665KB, 1000x1151px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxvjvwYsgS1qdiamso1_1280.png
665KB, 1000x1151px
There's a really hot exchange student in one of my college courses. She has coloured hair, tattoos, and dresses very nicely.

I would like to try and chat with her when the class ends, although she seems to just rush to another place and doesn't interact with anybody in the class we share.

Any tips in how to do it without creeping her out? Maybe should I ask her about one of the tattoos? Or ask where is she from?
>>
Just introduce yourself and read body language, go from there. I personally hate people asking about my tattoos usually because it's the same people who just walk up and grab your arm twisting it to get a better look
>>
>>17568553
>Maybe should I ask her about one of the tattoos? Or ask where is she from?
Noooooooooooooooooo
That's pretty much saying "I'm only interested because you have tattoos and because you're exotic"
Even if that's not what you mean, it's what she'll hear

Organise a night out with some other classmates and ask if she wants to tag along
Chances are if she doesn't speak to anyone in the class it's because she hasn't formed a social circle yet

Instead of being another guy who just asks "oooooh what does your tattoo mean? Did it hurt?" (Which has probably been said to her literally hundreds of times) or "teehee you are from somewhere that is not here c:" be the guy that acknowledges that being in a new place and not knowing anyone sucks and is making an effort to make her feel included

If you absolutely HAVE to talk about the tattoos because you have no other openers, ask who the artist was, because it says "Hey, you have good taste" instead of "Tattoos are exciting"
>>
>>17568612
Turns out this Friday I got a University party with some people outside of my class (I don't interact much within my class either so).

Would it be alright if I walked up to her, introduced myself, maybe do a chitchat about where she's from and then tell her about the party? If she rejects then wouldn't I be fucked for the rest of the semester in regards to interacting with her?
>>
>>17568775
Definitely chit chat and invite her to the party
100% avoid asking where she's from unless it comes up naturally in conversation
>>
>>17568807
Ok so I guess I will try to chit-chat about the class we had or something. Will avoid the where-from bit.

Hopefully I can catch her lingering around a bit or something, as far as I can tell she just rushes out, and I don't think she'd be welcoming of me stopping her.

Do you think it'd be okay to just go and be "Hey I'm anon, what's your name? You're an exchange student right? Want to go to this party for exchange students blahblahblah?"

God it's so difficult. I'm not even sure in what language to speak to her top kek, as I don't know if she speaks our local language.
>>
>>17568827
> I'm not even sure in what language to speak to her top kek, as I don't know if she speaks our local language.

?? wtf

What language is the class given in? Speak to her in that language.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.