[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf on pill >used to use condoms on pill >ran out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 5 o'clock feels.jpg (7KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
5 o'clock feels.jpg
7KB, 212x238px
>gf on pill
>used to use condoms on pill
>ran out of condoms
>started pulling out
>came inside once by accident
>gf now wraps her legs around me during sex and won't let me pull out because she likes me cumming inside her
>says "we'll just have to take a big step together" when I ask what she'd do if she got pregnant

How do I make her think logically
>>
>>17568084

you dont. frankly birth control exists so you can cum in her, just follow the guidelines cuz some days still arent safe to fuck. avoid those and you'd be fine though.

beyond that, if you cant agree on what happens if she got pregnant, you cant be with her.

>BUT I ALSO LOVE HER AND OTHER STUFF IS FINE AND-

nope. none of that matters once she gets pregnant. if she doesn't agree with your rules, then get out, cuz otherwise you'll have a baby in a year.
>>
>>17568096
Really, this.
>>
>>17568084
>says "we'll just have to take a big step together" when I ask what she'd do if she got pregnant
>How do I make her think logically
She is thinking logically. She wants to get pregnant or at least welcomes the possibility with open arms.

I predict you'll have an "accident" within 4 months. I hope you're ready for parenthood with your gf, anon
>>
>>17568096
FPBP

Why is she even on birth control is she's THAT amenable to pregnancy? She's the type of girl to tell you she's taking her pill regularly but "accidentally" skipped a few days. Avoid that shit, OP.

I never bust in a chick if she doesn't have an IUD. I trust the pill, I just don't trust people.
>>
Lol the pill is so medieval. Tell her to get an iud. It's effective as fuck, and lasts for five years.
>>
>>17568121
>This isn't my planned course of action, but it is something I can incorporate into my current plans and provides something I desire.

Leaving a small chance open instead of fully committing to it isn't the same as manipulating someone.
>>
>>17568109
This. Either address your lack of a desire to have a child and unwillingness to take unnecessary risks for one immediately and refrain from sex outside of safe practices or accept the possibility.

Hell honestly unless you're willing to embrace the possibility of having to pony up for your half of an abortion or whatever it is you guys agree on in the event of a pregnancy beforehand you shouldn't even be having the kind of sex that causes it to begin with.
>>
>>17568145
>This isn't my planned course of action, but it is something I can incorporate into my current plans

Oh, well, glad to know a fucking baby is something the two of you would just "incorporate into your current plans" despite you clearly not being in the place for parenthood.

Are you serious?
>>
>>17568163
I'm just saying that's probably OP's GF's mindset. I'm assuming she's factored their financial situation and her plans for a career or whatever it is she considers important into this and decided an infant wouldn't significantly damage either enough to hinder her being able to achieve these. The problem seems to be that OP doesn't agree, or that she failed to factor his own in.

Doesn't mean she's intentionally going to get knocked up and is just pretending to be on the pill. You're jumping to a conclusion that isn't necessarily true.
>>
>>17568121
She takes it at 10pm on the dot every day right in front of me.

I'm just worried cause even with a 99% miss rate, enemies still sometimes hit me in Fire Emblem
>>
>>17568084
Pls don't have kids if you're not ready lol. Young parents are the worst for society and the kid involved.
>>
>>17568182
You know pregnancy is still possible even if you use every combination of birth control possible while still allowing vaginal coitus, right.

If you're scared enough that you refuse any shot at it, either get her into anal and blowjobs or stop fucking.
>>
>>17568185
>Young parents are the worst for society
That's a weird way to spell 'unregulated free markets'.
>>
>>17568163
>>17568185
She's 25, I'm 27. That's a completely normal age to have a kid.

I'm out of college and have a decent job, gf is in last year of college with a job lined up. We have a house already. I just don't like babies. I'd be cool with a toddler or older tho desu.
>>
>>17568180
You're missing the point.

You don't fuck with a girl who isn't just as fucking scared of the prospect of pregnancy as you are. You don't nut in a girl who you can't say with 100% certainty is absolutely gonna be about "GET THIS LITTLE FUCKER OUT OF ME" if the 1 in a 10,000 pregnancy occurs. The girl with this mindset is the only type you can trust to be adamant about taking the necessary contraceptive steps. The girl that is like "well, I'd roll with it if it happened" is NOT the girl you cum inside without a fucking condom, dude.

Get real bro. That's how niggas get caught up in that she's got you for 18 years shit!
>>
Was pretty hot until the end. Fastest I've ever got hard and lost it.
>>
>>17568122
you're right about the iud being effective but
>pill is medieval compared to iud
not sure if trolling or if you slept through sex ed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrauterine_device#History
>1909
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_oral_contraceptive_pill#History
>1957

k
>>
>>17568205
>Get real bro.
I have a career and the ability to raise a child, and don't have sex with women who aren't as equally willing to commit to one if it comes up as I am.

Pretty sure I got real several years ago. Don't know what you're trying to imply here.
>>
>>17568109
I have seen this happen 3 times now, all with different girls, and I don't consider myself a person that knows many people.
>>
>>17568122
Back in the early 90s or so my mom had an iud fail on her and had to get an abortion to avoid harmful pregnancy complications. They've likely come a way since then, but I've always been iffy on them personally.
>>
>>17568215
Then what are you making a fucking thread for? If she doesn't get pregnant, fine. If she does, still fine apparently.

Either knock up your gf or fucking tell her to get her fucking act together because you don't want a kid right now, but stop whining like you need help that you clearly don't.
>>
Not using a condom for me is consent on a baby, don't trust anyone and use a condom unless you are ready or gamble she won't ''forget'' the pill

Condoms as a male are your birth control and you are not using birth control
>>
>>17568201
Then why are you complaining, you're in the perfect position to have a kid.
>>
>>17568084
give her a break shes enjoying the sex, who thinks logically while fucking
>>
>>17568084
>>came inside once by accident
>>gf now wraps her legs around me during sex and won't let me pull out because she likes me cumming inside her
>>says "we'll just have to take a big step together" when I ask what she'd do if she got pregnant

I think it's love OP
>>
>>17568298
That's not a great excuse. You're still responsible for things you do while fucking, just like how you're at least semi responsible for things you do while drunk. Having irresponsible sex is kind of comparable to driving while drunk. You should still be held accountable even if it's understandable.
>>
>>17568292
cause I want to creampie my gf but I don't want one
>>
>>17568242
He's literally not me. I am OP and you keep replying to some guy.
>>
>>17568109
I would also add that
>gf now wraps her legs around me during sex and won't let me pull out
And also the fact that clearly she's already thought about getting pregnant and has already decided to keep the kid and that you'd "take a big step together", meaning she's also decided how you'd react, the wrapping legs over and wanting you to cum inside - or actually, not allowing you to cum anywhere else but inside - is rather alarming. It's actively hoping to get pregnant.

Honestly, if the only birth control you're using is pills, that is leaving the birth control completely up to a woman who's already been happily picturing you two taking a big step to parenthood together and is forcing you to cum in every time because the idea of you impregnating her turns her on, it's very very likely she'll "forget" to take the pills sometime rather soon.

Maybe not actively refuse to take the pill, you know? Just sort of not be very careful about it, or start to get lax about the times, or completely accidentally get so busy with something she honestly forgot - you know, "leaving it up to chance" or taking a "if it happens, it was meant to happen" attitude. It just happened, wow!

Honestly anon you need to think about it. Do you want to knock her pregnant? Are you ready for impending parenthood? If not, I urge you to go back to condoms and check them for puncture marks every now and then, too.

Or, maybe have a talk with her about how you really, really do not want to take that big step together (yet) should it come to that.

>>17568201
>Girl over 25
>stable enough family situation, house etc
Oh boy. She's planning for a baby anon, I'm telling you. I just hope you'll be happy about it when it happens.

>>17568158
>having to pony up for your half of an abortion
The gf is talking of taking big steps together, she's not gonna abort it dude.
>>
It's time anon. Besides, best you do it and not someone else. When women want babies, they get them one way or the other. Don't raise your wife's son desu.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.